/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Word of appreciation to the members.

Woodrow
11-06-2009, 03:33 AM
:sl: to our Muslim Members, Peace to our non Muslim members.

Just want to let you all know the PM and reports regarding the posts of a few minutes ago, are very deeply appreciated. It is heart warming to know that all of you are willing to do your part to keep the forum safe.

Jazakallahu Khayran and a big Thank You to our non-Muslim Members.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-06-2009, 04:17 AM
:wa:

Oh I missed that post. Now I am curious . Who wrote that , what , why ? Is s/he banned ?

Do we have any list of banned members and the reasons for banning them?

Woodrow
11-06-2009, 04:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
:wa:

Oh I missed that post. Now I am curious . Who wrote that , what , why ? Is s/he banned ?

Do we have any list of banned members and the reasons for banning them?
Sorry we do not discuss why any members were banned, no matter how nasty the pictures they posted were.

Tilmeez
11-06-2009, 09:31 AM
I am also moved to see the way members have responded. I won't name them but they know that their actions are counted and much appreciated.

Thank you all for your active participation in an effort of making this a perfect forum.

PS:
Uncle Woodrow, You were too quick, Mashallah. When I reached the place after wearing my uniform I saw you going back, after cleaning the filth, in shorts :X

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
11-06-2009, 09:41 AM
I don't know what happen "I was offline at that time" but I can guess that a failed dirty attempt to ruin the forum reputation was done.

May Allah keep this forum safe and keep it as a source of Islamic knowledge, May Allah reward those who are always watching over the forum whether they are Mods or Members

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-15-2009, 10:32 AM
^^^^^Allahumma Aameen!:)

Raudha
11-15-2009, 11:59 AM
Thumma Ameen :peace:

Tilmeez
03-13-2010, 08:10 PM
:sl:
It was a similar situation an hour or so back.
I'm personally thankful to members who took the notice of the situation and helped us in cleaning process. A BIG Jazzakallah O Khairan Katheran to you all. May Allah SWT reward you all with the best.

In such cases, in future, Pls follow these steps:

a. Use Report Post Button
b. Do not reply to that thread or post.
c. Do not create any new thread to report or discuss that spam or whatever.
d. Did I mention to use Report Post facility?

Once again Jazzakallah for your efforts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.