/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just one more newbie... ;)

Euthyphro
11-06-2009, 08:37 PM
Salaam! I hope you are all well. I'm here to find out more about Islam, to ask annoying questions (one of my hobbies!) and help build some bridges between Muslims and Christians. I've been following "The Way" for about three years now, and currently training to become a teacher in the UK. Look forward to meeting you on the forums!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hayaa
11-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Peace

Welcome to Islamicboard :D I hope you find your answers here. May God guide you.

OurIslamic
11-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Welcome to the forum!

glo
11-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Welcome to IslamicBoard, Euthyphro. :welcome:
Building bridges is very important, and we need to understand each other's views, values and beliefs better before we can do so.

What kind of teacher are you training to be?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
welcome_islam
11-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Welcome to the forum

Euthyphro
11-06-2009, 08:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
Welcome to IslamicBoard, Euthyphro. :welcome:
Building bridges is very important, and we need to understand each other's views, values and beliefs better before we can do so.

What kind of teacher are you training to be?
Secondary-school maths teacher. :) What do you do, glo?

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
11-06-2009, 08:54 PM
ŴĔĹČŐМĔ ŤŐ ●Ĩß● ŦŐŔÚМ! ĔŃĴŐŶ ßĔĨŃĞ Á МĔМßĔŔ! ŴĨŚĤ ŶŐÚ МÁĶĔ ĨŤ ßĔ ßĔŃĔŦĨČĨÁĹ ŦŐŔ ŶŐÚ!

glo
11-06-2009, 09:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Euthyphro
Secondary-school maths teacher. :) What do you do, glo?
I'm an occupational therapist, working with adults with learning disabilities.

Maths teacher, eh?
If only I had met you sooner ... I have spent the last weeks swatting up on GSCE maths with my 15-year-old daughter.
Ask me ANYTHING about quadratic equations or trigonometry! :D

Euthyphro
11-06-2009, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
I'm an occupational therapist, working with adults with learning disabilities.

Maths teacher, eh?
If only I had met you sooner ... I have spent the last weeks swatting up on GSCE maths with my 15-year-old daughter.
Ask me ANYTHING about quadratic equations or trigonometry! :D
Sounds fun! Do give me a shout if you'd like any help. :)

Euthyphro
11-06-2009, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hayaa
Peace

Welcome to Islamicboard :D I hope you find your answers here. May God guide you.
Thanks Hayaa, nice to meet you. :)

Ansariyah
11-06-2009, 09:10 PM
WeLcOmE Euthyphro : )

Al Mu'minaat
11-06-2009, 09:12 PM
Salaam! I hope you are all well. I'm here to find out more about Islam, to ask annoying questions (one of my hobbies!) and help build some bridges between Muslims and Christians. I've been following "The Way" for about three years now, and currently training to become a teacher in the UK. Look forward to meeting you on the forums!
Aslamalkium wa rahmatulah wa baraktu..

Welcome to the forum...

Euthyphro
11-06-2009, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by OurIslamic
Welcome to the forum!
Thanks! Just had a look at your website - looks very professional, and I found the blog article on "how to pray" really interesting!

Woodrow
11-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Welcome to the forum and feel free to ask questions. Most of us do try to answer to the best of our ability.

Fטлку
11-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Hello. Welcome to the Forum. Make yourself at home :D
to ask annoying questions (one of my hobbies!)
We have something in common ;D

Secondary-school maths teacher. :)
:eek: :hiding:

Muslim Woman
11-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Salaam/Peace

I'm here to find out more about Islam, to ask annoying questions (one of my hobbies!)
Welcome to the forum . Waiting for your annoying questions. :p

Secondary-school maths teacher.
who invented math ? Oh how i hated that person when i was in school.:heated:

Fishman
11-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Remember to salute Benevolent General Rashad as he drives past in his Humvee whilst you're here!

ژاله
11-07-2009, 04:51 PM
welcome aboard :)

Euthyphro
11-07-2009, 11:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman
who invented math ? Oh how i hated that person when i was in school.:heated:
Given that the universe seems to be fundamentally mathematical, I guess it would have to be God...;)

Euthyphro
11-08-2009, 01:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
Remember to salute Benevolent General Rashad as he drives past in his Humvee whilst you're here!
You might need to explain this a bit further...^o)

Fishman
11-08-2009, 01:42 PM
You might need to explain this a bit further...^o)
Our Glorious Leader, Benevolent General Rashad, bravely lead our Glorious War of Glorious Independence against the evil, tyrannical forces of Load Islam.com. This we must celebrate every single day with illegal fireworks, painted cardboard missiles on trucks and live Kalashnikov rounds fired stupidly into the Air of Freedom.

Euthyphro
11-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Our Glorious Leader, Benevolent General Rashad, bravely lead our Glorious War of Glorious Independence against the evil, tyrannical forces of Load Islam.com. This we must celebrate every single day with illegal fireworks, painted cardboard missiles on trucks and live Kalashnikov rounds fired stupidly into the Air of Freedom.
I see...:p What was wrong with Load Islam? Were they naughty heretics? :ooh:

Fishman
11-08-2009, 01:56 PM
I see...:p What was wrong with Load Islam? Were they naughty heretics? :ooh:
They were evil and tyrannical, in a very evil and tyrannical way.

Asiyah3
11-08-2009, 01:57 PM
:D Poor one, he must be SO confused

Salaam, it's great to have you here. I hope you will enjoy your stay and get more knowledge about Islam. I'm very excited to hear your questions :D. Lol I'll be the first one who'll check once in a while if you've started a thread.

Feel free to ask whatever troubles your mind.

Euthyphro
11-08-2009, 02:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _muslim_
Salaam, it's great to have you here. I hope you will enjoy your stay and get more knowledge about Islam. I'm very excited to hear your questions :D. Lol I'll be the first one who'll check once in a while if you've started a thread.

Feel free to ask whatever troubles your mind.
Thanks! I've already started a couple of threads (one on the Injil, and another on the Greatest Commandments).

You shall be the first to know when my mind is troubled!!!

Euthyphro
11-08-2009, 02:15 PM
They were evil and tyrannical, in a very evil and tyrannical way.
Oh my. One most dissociate oneself from such evil and tyrannical peoples, lest one becomes infected by their moral depravity. But what evil and tyrannical acts have they committed, one must wonder?

Misz_Muslimah
11-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Fishman
11-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Oh my. One most dissociate oneself from such evil and tyrannical peoples, lest one becomes infected by their moral depravity. But what evil and tyrannical acts have they committed, one must wonder?
Don't question the Benevolent General Rashad! He can hear as well as ten ordinary men! :raging:

Euthyphro
11-08-2009, 10:39 PM
Don't question the Benevolent General Rashad! He can hear as well as ten ordinary men! :raging:
:zip: :nervous: :zip:

Euthyphro
11-16-2009, 04:20 PM
One post away from freedom!!! Oh, I've done it! :D

Fטлку
11-16-2009, 04:48 PM
^ Congratulations! Now you can have fun :D

Euthyphro
11-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Yay! Avatar, signature, PMing! Woop!

Fטлку
11-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Don't forget about access to certain sections ;D
PS, I think my post count:1,110 seems really cool :p :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.