/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A new birth.....

bewildred
11-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Salam to all the sisters and brothers,

I am not a newbie in here. I'm rather an old timer but let me explain to you how I feel like I am a different person since I registered to this Forum. I was pretty arrogant and exuberant in my knowledge. I thought I knew it all. I hd a condescending opinion of the religious people. I rolled my eyes whenever I saw a woman wearing niqab. My behavior was nurtured with my ignorance of the precepts of Islam. I discovered the healing effects of reading the holly Quran. Then, reading the very useful posts in this forum, I learnt that I know nothing and that I have to learn from you all. You enlightened me. So, I thought I should introduce myself again and try to be a better person InshaAllah.

My name's Soumeya aka Bewildred. I have the chance to live in a Muslim country and be surrounded by very pious person. If I make mistakes in my future posts, please helpme correcting them.

Thank you all.

S.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-06-2009, 09:41 PM
mashAllaah

we all have a lot we need to fix up, its good that you know your faults

many people cant see their own ones..

Assalamu Alaikum

Danah
11-06-2009, 09:45 PM
^ second that,
all of us are full of mistakes, its whether we can correct ourselves or not

now allow me to welcome you sis Soumeya again to the forum :)

zakirs
11-06-2009, 09:46 PM
Salaam sister..

Similiar thoughts here.. I really gained a lot of knowledge after i came here, hope to gain much more.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Caller الداعي
11-06-2009, 09:48 PM
when we realise we know nothing then we'r on the right tracks! may Allah inc. u and us in beneficial knowldge sis

welcome_islam
11-06-2009, 09:50 PM
marshallaah

i am glad that u said that. sometimes we need other people to remind us that what we said and wrote helps other people so for that thank you.
Assalamu Alaikum

Insaanah
11-06-2009, 10:01 PM
:sl:

MaashaAllah your post is very humbling. I also realised that people have so much knowledge...it's very inspiring.

Welcome back to the forum :)

seeker-of-light
11-06-2009, 10:34 PM
welcome soumeya!!! we are happy to have you here with us^^
i didnt know much about islam when i first came to these forums, and now i am a muslim myself!!! so we all can gain knowledge by listening to others. i am glad you are here=)may Allah guide you!!! inshAllah!

Rafeeq
11-13-2009, 03:58 AM
Welcome Sis, and every body here is committing mistakes and nobody is perfect.

Your courage to admit something is appreciatable.

May Allah help all of us to be good muslims.

ژاله
11-13-2009, 05:23 AM
welcome back sis:)
may Allah help us all in realizing our mistakes and correcting them...
barakAllahu feek!
wassalam

Misz_Muslimah
11-13-2009, 10:12 PM
Asalamalaikum,
great to have you back :)

Hayaa
11-13-2009, 10:45 PM
Assalaamualaykum ukhtee,

Welcome back ! Looking forward to all your contributions inshaAllaah :D

unknown_JJ
11-13-2009, 10:55 PM
MashAllah

Welcome back then

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-14-2009, 02:19 AM

MashaAllah sis. I believe you are not the only one and I too am happy that you took the time to bring this up, though it was about yourself. It takes courage and humbleness to admit we have faults, which is what you did. It's a good sign for sure, MashaAllah. Ameen to all the du'as :)

:w:

OurIslamic
11-15-2009, 06:26 AM
Salam!

new and improved sister bewildred :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.