/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Egypt/Algeria......JUST A SOCCER MATCH!!!!

bewildred
11-06-2009, 10:07 PM
Salam to all,

Yesterday, I was watching an Egyptian satellite channel. Two so-called journalists were allegedly analysing the upcoming match between Egypt and Algeria. I was amazed at the obvious absence of professionalism and objectivity of these two individuals. Don't they know they are sowing the seeds of hatred between two peoples? They were asking questions to some persons in the street and they were saying unbelievable things about the Algerians. Do they really believe that Egyptian flags are being burnt in the Algerian streets????? COME ON!!!!

No Algerian would forget how the Egyptians backed the Algerian revolution against the French coloniser. The two peoples are united by Islam. How can a mere soccer match inbed so much hatred?

Please, you Egyptian and Algerian bros ans sisters regain your wisdom and take some distance from this match and remember what's essential behind this sport's event whatever its importance is.

Peace.

S.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
11-07-2009, 05:16 AM
Yes, don't follow people of Honduras and El Salvador.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_war

OurIslamic
11-07-2009, 05:39 AM
It's quite strange how some people disregard the respect which should be given to others.

Supreme
11-07-2009, 05:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Yes, don't follow people of Honduras and El Salvador.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_war
That is just about the most ridiclous waste of life ever. Two Spanish speaking, Christian neighbours breaking into war over something as stupid as a football match? Complete madness.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AlHoda
11-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Never liked football, in the first place

AlHoda
11-07-2009, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
Never liked football, in the first place
Very boring:hmm:
:wa:

bewildred
11-14-2009, 07:11 AM
I was watching tv this morning and I saw that the Algerian soccer players were aggressed by some Egyptian wild youth. They were injured and had blood all over their heads. Then, there were those scared soccer fans that were protected by the police frm a hysterical crowd. Are we still talking about soccer? Did they forget it's just a soccer game????

I truly expect the worst when the Egyptians will be officially eliminated from the competition. As ALL journalists say, "ALLAH YAHFIDH"

Peace to all

ardianto
11-14-2009, 10:20 AM
I have seen those videos and I saw blood on Algerian soccer player faces.

But, can anyone explain me why Egyptian police insisted that there were no injuries ?.

Danah
11-14-2009, 10:27 AM
I didn't hear of that, but this is the sickness behind soccer matches "I am sorry to soccer lovers".

They fought each other over really stupid matters, The players of both teams enjoyed the match while the fans of them are fighting....what a logic!!!

Remind me of what happened between UAE team and Oman team a while ago. When Omani fans went to some Emarati's people cars and crushed them after a match or something like that......"I don't really remember what happened exactly" but it was something that was written in the local newspaper.

What silliness!!

Cabdullahi
11-14-2009, 02:38 PM
its not soccer which is the problem its the people

julie sarri
11-14-2009, 02:47 PM
Its so horrible that muslims can turn againts muslim just over football my husband is upset becouse he is algerian

GreyKode
11-14-2009, 02:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
I have seen those videos and I saw blood on Algerian soccer player faces.

But, can anyone explain me why Egyptian police insisted that there were no injuries ?.
I am an egyptian living in egypt, and seriously I don't know who to believe, but our side of the story is that the algerian players were the ones who wrecked the bus that picked them up from the airport after leaving it, and kicked the **** out of the bus driver just because some kid threw a stone/pebble at the bus, but the authorities say that even though they did this they were received with a nice welcoming tour, they even prayed together at the amr bin al as mosque and at al hussein.

ardianto
11-14-2009, 03:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GreyKode
I am an egyptian living in egypt, and seriously I don't know who to believe, but our side of the story is that the algerian players were the ones who wrecked the bus that picked them up from the airport after leaving it, and kicked the **** out of the bus driver just because some kid threw a stone/pebble at the bus, but the authorities say that even though they did this they were received with a nice welcoming tour, they even prayed together at the amr bin al as mosque and at al hussein.
I am sorry if I used rude words in my post.
I just wondering, Egyptian police have predicted, maybe some Egyptian supporters will do something bad to Algerian soccer team, but why didn't they guarded Algerian team on their trip in Cairo ?. I didn't see any police in these videos.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/1..._n_356735.html

egysoccer
11-24-2009, 09:31 PM
the truth about Egypt & Algeria football match

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/4668517

Danah
11-24-2009, 09:34 PM
I read in Al Jazeera Website today that the Libyan President will work as a peace mediator between Egypt and Algeria....things get worse now!!

Humbler_359
11-24-2009, 09:53 PM
;D

PEOPLE ARE.............CRAZY-Y-Y-Y !!.........because of World Cup.

It happened everywhere despite hatred and love. I assure you, it is not first time and it will not stop at last.

We understant it is JUST SPORTS, however youth people don't understand it.

Myself, I do find upset when opponent scores...but not just like throwing stones, house burn, fire, attack, etc. Just small congratulations.

What we do to make people very happy is to DEFEAT SAME OPPONENT NEXT TIME. Hit big scores. :D

heavenlyspot
02-12-2010, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by egysoccer
the truth about Egypt & Algeria football match

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/4668517
:sl:

Egysoccer, there were victims on from both sides of the conflict. Enraged soccer fans from both sides did many things which they shouldn't have. When a sports game goes this far, it just becomes haraam. InshAllah, may there be peace between Egypt and Algeria.

:wa:

Maryan0
02-12-2010, 11:53 PM
It's amazing how people can get so riled up over a game but are mute and don't even use half of that energy they use in fighting over football when their brothers and sisters are being murdered everyday. What a shame.
salam

VizierX
02-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Nationalism is just stupid.

waqas maqsood
02-15-2010, 03:48 AM
^^ **** Right!!

This has nothing to do with football.

This is total jahil'iyah... We, muslim should give a better example to others...

And makes me so upset and hot-blooded when you hear Muslims fighting Muslims...
Aint it enough on our plate already?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.