PDA

View Full Version : salam my brothers and sisters

123mohammed
11-07-2009, 05:42 AM
salam my brothers and sisters
i have dont something realy bad today really bad
i truly cried and i could not sleep at all
i had a girlfriend for about 2 days, and today we have a sexual relationship
im sorry to post this if u dont like but i really need some advise what to do now
because i knew it was haram and i did it, even unprotected so i could maybe have a kid, im really lost now. she even dumped me now i dont know why. but i dont feel good anymore its been 6 hours now and i feel damaged and hurt.
maybe i can get some sicknes like aids hiv, i donno why i did it and it was my first time i done it
dear brothers and sisters what should i do now ?
im scared, lost and really want to kill myself :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
11-07-2009, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 123mohammed
salam my brothers and sisters
i have dont something realy bad today really bad
i truly cried and i could not sleep at all
i had a girlfriend for about 2 days, and today we have a sexual relationship
im sorry to post this if u dont like but i really need some advise what to do now
because i knew it was haram and i did it, even unprotected so i could maybe have a kid, im really lost now. she even dumped me now i dont know why. but i dont feel good anymore its been 6 hours now and i feel damaged and hurt.
maybe i can get some sicknes like aids hiv, i donno why i did it and it was my first time i done it
dear brothers and sisters what should i do now ?
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb,

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly, my brother in Islam, I offer you my condolences for the faith that you lost during the time when you were committing adultery. For the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When an adulterer commits illegal sexual intercourse, then he is not a believer at the time he is doing it, and when a drinker of an alcoholic liquor drinks it, then he is not a believer at the time of drinking it, and when a thief steals, then he is not a believer at the time of stealing, and when a robber robs, and the people look at him, then he is not a believer at the time of doing robbery.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 2475)

Have you not read what your Lord says in His Book?

“And come not near to unlawful sex. Verily, it is a Faahishah (i.e. anything that transgresses its limits: a great sin, and an evil way that leads one to Hell unless Allaah forgives him)”

[al-Israa’ 17:32 – interpretation of the meaning]

Do you not know that Allaah sees you wherever you are, and He hears you when you speak?

Do you not remember the great blessings that Allaah has bestowed upon you? For He is the One Who heals you when you are sick, the One Who feeds you when you are hungry and gives you to drink when you are thirsty. And He has given you the greatest blessing that He has bestowed upon mankind, the blessing of Islam. “Is there any reward for good – other than good?” [al-Rahmaan 55:60 – interpretation of the meaning]

My brother, ask yourself, Whose dominion do you live under? Whose provision do you eat from? By Whose command do you live? Is it not the dominion of Allaah, the provision of Allaah, the command of Allaah? So how can you disobey Allaah?

Perhaps you have forgotten the hadeeth of the Mi’raaj, in which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“… then we proceeded and came to something like a tannoor (a kind of oven).” [The narrator] said: “I think he said, ‘in which there were clamouring voices.’” He [the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)] said: “We looked into it and there we saw naked men and women. Flames were coming to them from the bottom of it, and when the flames reached them, they made an uproar. I said to them [i.e., the two angels who were accompanying him], ‘Who are these?’ They said, ‘Proceed, proceed!’… I said to them, ‘I have seen strange things this night. What is this that I have seen?’ They said, ‘We will tell you…. The naked men and women in the structure that resembled a tannoor oven are the adulterers and adulteresses.’”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari in Baab Ithm al-Zunaat, no. 7047).

So you must hasten to repent sincerely before death overtakes you, for the gate of repentance is open until the sun rises from the west or before the soul reaches the throat [at death]. Allaah rejoices over the repentance of His slave, and He will change his bad deeds (sayi’aat) into good deeds (hasanaat). Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who invoke not any other ilaah (god) along with Allaah, nor kill such person as Allaah has forbidden, except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse and whoever does this shall receive the punishment.

The torment will be doubled to him on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein in disgrace;

Except those who repent and believe (in Islamic Monotheism), and do righteous deeds; for those, Allaah will change their sins into good deeds, and Allaah is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful.

And whosoever repents and does righteous good deeds; then verily, he repents towards Allaah with true repentance [al-Furqaan 25:68-71]

Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.’

Rasulullah [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] said, ‘A Taaib (repenter) from sins is like he who never committed sins.’ In another Hadith, Rasulullah [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] said, ‘a Taaib (repenter) is the beloved of Allah. If a person repents sincerely, Allah will forgive the person and not punish him.’

you should be steadfast in your deeds of piety and never revert to the life of sins, Zina, alcohol, etc. you should also abstain from anything that will lead you to such sins.

By His Mercy, He shows kindness to His slaves, gives them respite and invites them to repent, and He accepts repentance and gives reward for it. How merciful, great and kind He is, may He be glorified and exalted.

So continue repenting and turning to Him, beseeching Allaah to accept it from you, and Allaah accepts the repentance of those who repent.

One of the signs that Allaah has accepted repentance is that He conceals His slave and does not expose him, and He extends his life span so that he will draw close to Him and make his peace with Him.

If Allaah has concealed you, then do not break that concealment that He has bestowed upon you, and do not tell anyone else anything about what happened. Your repentance is regret and righteousness and doing good deeds

One of the signs of a believer is that after committing a sin, they feel guilty about it. So it is a good sign that you have a feeling of guilt about your action. You must stay away from the person who you committed this sin with. Repent sincerely over your actions.

To relieve your anxiety and unrest, recite the Noble Quran as much as possible. Turn towards Allah and start doing good actions and try to obey Him in all walks of your life and do ALL of your 5 prayers on time in the Masjid.

Our time could end ANY second and then it is too late to turn towards him.

When Allah is disobeyed, then sometimes he snatches away our feeling of tranquility, and even though we will have the biggest of houses, the best of cars, and the softest of beds and sofas, we will be taking pills for depression and distress. Is it any wonder that in America, every 17 minutes someone commits suicide? Is it any wonder that the most prescribed medicine in America is for depression? So a feeling of peace and serenity can not be achieved by worldly materialistic things. That feeling does not have a physical existence. It is not something which can be bought from a Pharmacy in the form of medicine and pills. It is a feeling which comes from Allah and also snatched away by Allah. When He is obeyed, He will fill our lives with peace and tranquility, and when He is disobeyed, He might deprive us of that feeling of ease and comfort.

May Allah guide us to the straight path and save us from being led astray by the whispers of shaythan and our desires. Ameen

Caller الداعي
11-07-2009, 07:47 PM
the doors of repentence are open 24/7 bro ! turn to Allah

Hayfa
11-07-2009, 11:29 PM
Asalaamualykum,

Its not too late to repent

Maybe these can help you bro, listen to them and turn to Allah.

I committed fornication(Zina) and I'm so ashamed of myself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqmKZ7ezKMM

Ahmed The Repenter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9_tYpeeERs

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
OurIslamic
11-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Salam,

All I can say is pray to Allah(SWT) for guidance and support. It is a good sign that you are repenting.

Rafeeq
11-08-2009, 05:56 AM
Pray Allah and doors of tobah & repent is always open.

Turn back to the Lord who loves your more than 70 mothers.

cat eyes
11-08-2009, 02:30 PM
brother you are in my duas

IAmZamzam
11-10-2009, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 123mohammed
As I told someone else here:

You can't [kill yourself] and you know that. Even if it were not as etched in stone by ethics, common sense, and the rule of not dying a coward rather than bravely facing your problems, you'd be doing the most foolish thing possible if you took any risk at all of bringing on your own d-a-m-n-ation. The next time you have thoughts of suicide, try to imagine what hell will be like. Imagine what your loved ones would think, how they would feel, how cruel it would be to them. Imagine what heavenly delights await you if you persist for just a few more mortal years until your natural death. Even a longer than natural lifetime is mathematically equivalent to less than an instant compared with eternity and its bliss. We all have persistent sinful habits but God will still forgive us. His capacity for forgiveness for those who are penitent is boundless. But suicide He will not abide. Be warned. God made you for a reason. A being as perfect and omnsicient as Him would have had a good reason for wanting you to be alive, wouldn't you say? He'll decide when you'll die because He knows best. How ungrateful would you be to waste the best gift He ever gave you!

The thing is, what you need to do in this situation (my father, one of the best psychiatrists in the world tells me), is not talk to us but to a professional. Will you do that, as a favor to all of us and to the loved ones you might otherwise scar for life? I'll even try (God willing) to get my dad to come on here and talk to you if you'd like. Be brave. We're with you and we'll do all we need to.

Kabeer
11-11-2009, 12:11 AM
Wasalaam,

If you didnt get dumped, and you used protection, would you still feel as bad as you do now?

Look into your heart and answer these questions honestly. Only then will you know how far along you are to sincere repentance to Allah.

If you are only sad for the reasons above, then you arent on your way yet.

But once you achieve it, then you can start anew. Allah is forgiving to the sincere repenter.

Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.