/* */

PDA

View Full Version : where to draw the line....

Ummu Sufyaan
11-07-2009, 10:05 AM
:sl:
...between being understanding and just being outright naive?
how can you tell the difference :hiding:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
11-07-2009, 12:01 PM
:sl:

*draws the line* :p

I'm not entirely sure how to tell the difference between the two. I think when a very complicated matter is made out to be very simplistic then I would see that as being naive.

Ummu Sufyaan
11-09-2009, 08:30 AM
^what if it involves how other people treat you? for eg someone may mistreats you due to their own shortcomings, basically they dont realize what they are doing, BUT becuase you understand where they are coming and understand their mentality, then you let it go and dont say anything. is that being stupid :embarrass:hiding: i know the answer is really obvious, but if i can even slightly understand someones troubles, then i understand why they would do what they would do so chances are i wouldn't say or do anything in my own defense :hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.