/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam o alaikum!

M.Zaibkhan
11-07-2009, 11:16 AM
:sl:
How are you Allz.

My name is Mohammad Zaib Khan.I am 21 Years Old.I am Study in B.Com Part 1.I am From Afghanistan and now i am living in Pakistan at Karachi.I Love to Fight for Allah & Muhammad P.B.U.H which is Called JIHAD.
If you have any Question ask me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
11-07-2009, 12:02 PM
Elikum Salam

Mohammed, calm down and try to present your religion in a very beautiful way so that it should never be masked with terrorism.

Welcome to the forum and may Allah make your stay blessed.

GuestFellow
11-07-2009, 12:04 PM
:salaam:

Welcome to the forum!

Fטлку
11-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Welcome to the Forum.. :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.Zaibkhan
11-07-2009, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rafeeq
Elikum Salam

Mohammed, calm down and try to present your religion in a very beautiful way so that it should never be masked with terrorism.

Welcome to the forum and may Allah make your stay blessed.
Oh man what u saying Astagfirullah U saying Jihad is Terririsiom Tauba Jihad is a one Pillar of Islam and the Great Ajar in Deen 450 or above ayats of Quran will be tell us about Jihad do you Believe on Quran if you then why u say that.
In Our Deen Softness also Available and Hardness is always Available in Surah Fath Quran says about Sahaba "Ahiddahu Alalakuffar" Mean they are Strong against Kaffir.
May Allah give to you understanding about Islam.

M.Zaibkhan
11-07-2009, 06:55 PM
thanks u all for welcome me

Fטлку
11-07-2009, 07:09 PM
Calm down :hiding:
I'm sure he didn't mean it in a bad way! :)

'Abdul Rahmaan
11-08-2009, 02:57 AM
Welcome brother! Glad to have you here. :)

You're a student of B.Com. Nice to meet you. :D

Misz_Muslimah
11-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Welcome :)..

Asiyah3
11-08-2009, 05:26 PM

It's great to have you here. Insha'lLah you will gain more knowledge and enjoy your stay

May Allah guide us all

Rafeeq
11-11-2009, 05:53 AM
You really need to calm down brother. I did not mean you understood. Hamdulillah I do believe in Jihad. What I mean is we should present our DEEN in such a nice way that it should not be misunderstood with the term terorrism very much famous now a days.

Ameen to your Dua. May Allah grant me proper understanding of true islam and to all my brothers and sisters too (Ameen).

format_quote Originally Posted by M.Zaibkhan
Oh man what u saying Astagfirullah U saying Jihad is Terririsiom Tauba Jihad is a one Pillar of Islam and the Great Ajar in Deen 450 or above ayats of Quran will be tell us about Jihad do you Believe on Quran if you then why u say that.
In Our Deen Softness also Available and Hardness is always Available in Surah Fath Quran says about Sahaba "Ahiddahu Alalakuffar" Mean they are Strong against Kaffir.
May Allah give to you understanding about Islam.

OurIslamic
11-11-2009, 06:16 AM
Salam brother, welcome to IB.

M.Zaibkhan
11-14-2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks u alls for welcome me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.