/* */

PDA

View Full Version : stressed out :-s

HIJABI***
11-07-2009, 05:04 PM
Asslamualiakum,
i am currently in my final year at university and i am finding it sooo hard because of all the courseworks that have to be in all near the same time :-s...im finding it difficult to do other things such as learn more about my deen as my uni work is taking over my life...what should i do??? :-( also anything i could do to stop me stressin 24//7....
p.s. is there any biology graduates on here??

masalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supreme
11-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Hopefully God willing I'll be going to university next year after my A levels to study medicine. Is it really that hard?

HIJABI***
11-07-2009, 05:55 PM
my 1st and 2nd year were fine its just my final year i stress so much...they overload u with sooo much work :-(...my flatmates a medicine student and she seems so chilled out...hmmm i think it just depends on the individual :-)

GuestFellow
11-07-2009, 06:04 PM
:sl:

I'm not a University student however I got a part time job, training in court and studying at college to do. It can get quite difficult because I sometimes need to be two places at once, I got exams all over the place and a lot of traveling to do.

I would set up a timetable and a checklist. Organise your work and tackle the hard work first. Don't let your work pile up!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Caller الداعي
11-07-2009, 06:09 PM
sis i think u shud try organising ur time write out the time u have and slot in ur work and try to keep at the schedule even if it means less sleep and coming online ! I experinced similar b4 when i was studying fortunatly i was given a schedule to follow used to sleep abt 5 hrs a day

HIJABI***
11-08-2009, 07:12 PM
JazakhAllah khair for the advice..InshaAllah im going to try and do that

Muslimah4Eva x
11-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Salamalaikum Sister,

May Allah make it easy for you inshallah....xx

Caller الداعي
11-08-2009, 07:21 PM
wa eyaaki and ameen

OurIslamic
11-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Stop doing all unneccesary activites, as long as you still live a balanced lifestyle. Your current priorities should be Islam and studies.

Raudha
11-08-2009, 08:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by caller
sis i think u shud try organising ur time write out the time u have and slot in ur work and try to keep at the schedule even if it means less sleep and coming online ! I experinced similar b4 when i was studying fortunatly i was given a schedule to follow used to sleep abt 5 hrs a day

Great advice brother. I am also studying at the moment and that seems to be working best for me.
I'm still trying very hard to do the 5-hour slee thing. Make dua.

May Allah make it easy for you and grant you success sister. Ameen

Kabeer
11-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Most of the advise has been given,

Just cut out all time wasting. Including....being on this forum. Watching too much tv, internet, etc.

Keep Islam as a priority in your life, but that doesnt mean you have to spend multiple hours reading new things about Islam everyday.
Just practice your Islam as you know, and only when you have free time once completing your studies, or when your on a break, do you Islamic studies.

If you are in your final year you obviously have experience from before, just tilt the balance towards studies even more now than before.

Peace

zakirs
11-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Salaam ,

I exaclty know how you feel sister.. I am in the final year too .. All the deadlines and stuff are making me go mad :(.. I'll pray for you too. Plz some prayers for me would help too :)

CuteStuff
11-11-2009, 02:12 PM
i found all theree years of my uni life stressful lol

its worth the stress when u get a well paid job.

i wish i could go back tho - miss the uni life.

cat eyes
11-11-2009, 02:23 PM
:sl:
Create some type of a time table for yourself and stick to it then you might find its easier and stil have time for you deen also:statisfie and don't waste your time on useless things like spending time on computer just chatting on msn or something because you will find thats where all your time gets wasted and alot of students whom i know spend more time doing useless things then studying maybe your friend is so chilled out because shes clever shes not wasting the time shes getting all her work done. a girl whom i worked with use to wake up and 5 in the morning to study even, so just be wise like who said uni will be easy? obviously it is easy for that person who studies night and day believe me its not easy for the person who dose not study

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.