/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reading quran in your dreams

AlHoda
11-07-2009, 05:58 PM
Has that ever happened to you, lately i have been suffering from very weak imaan. Is this a good sign?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AlHoda
11-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Noone answering, huh?

AnonymousPoster
11-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Im sure it happend to a lot of people.

Rabi'ya
11-10-2009, 08:33 PM
Can;t say Ive read Quraan in my sleep. but once I was in the middle of town and it was REALLY REALLY busy. lots of noise. I could hear the adhaan playing. I was in the middle of a shopping mall so unlikely, but it was so clear and over the top of everything else. My imaan was weak then too. its a good sign i guess, its gona encourage u to get back on track :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
unknown_JJ
11-10-2009, 10:53 PM
yeh i have had dreams of arabic passages in the dream, but m not sure if they were real words, so i try and stop myself from reading them incase it means something else...

Kabeer
11-11-2009, 12:08 AM
Who would know if its a good sign for YOU or not?
Only you know the nuances of your life.

Anyway, it cant really be a baad thing can it.

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.