/* */

PDA

View Full Version : if u found out

anonymous
11-08-2009, 09:58 AM
that a potential who was interested in you and you likewise, was considering another person at the same time as you, what would you do? you would feel backstabbed and cheated so you wud leave right?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
11-08-2009, 02:50 PM
:sl:
No this is not right telling you that there is also another girl that there interested in you will be banging your head of the wall trust me

Hamza Asadullah
11-08-2009, 08:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
that a potential who was interested in you and you likewise, was considering another person at the same time as you, what would you do? you would feel backstabbed and cheated so you wud leave right?
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, sister when you say potential do you mean you are talking to him and getting to know him on the phone or on the internet?

OurIslamic
11-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Pray to Allah(SWT) for guidance.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raudha
11-08-2009, 08:36 PM
1. I would first clarify whether it is true or not and then decide. The thing is that many people are there to create fitnah and they could do any thing to spite you OR to win your potential over.

2. It depends on how far you have gone with this potential partner. Has the person proposed for you already? Does s/he know that you are interested in him/her as well? Maybe s/he was told that you are considering someone else by one of "those" people

I know this must be really heart sore for you, but I don't know your exact situation. You must consider whether there are reasons to give him/her another chance before walking out.

All the best. May Allah make it easy for you and grant you someone who deserves you and will keep you happy. Ameen

- IqRa -
11-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Istikharah?

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...-guidance.html

IbnAbdulHakim
11-11-2009, 12:55 PM
as far as i know the correct adhab is to see one at a time.

So i would tell the brother, See the one your MORE interested in first, if it is not the will of Allaah then see the other IF she is still available (which may not be so, so you make the choice and leave it to Allah)

One at a time, its very rude to string along.

Assalamu Alaikum

CuteStuff
11-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Morally that is also not right - tell him to get to know one at a time - if he wants to know more then forget him. Not worth it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.