/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The end of the world?

OurIslamic
11-08-2009, 08:33 PM
:sl:

How did the Mayans, and some other civilizations conclude that a specific year would be the end of the word? I know there was one civilization (the name escapes me at the moment) which predicted the world would end in 2005, but it obviously didn't...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eliphaz
11-08-2009, 08:43 PM
I think you are referring the Mayan Civilisation?

I heard some people say 2012 is the 'new' end of the world. It's almost like the boy who cried wolf at this point... ^o)

OurIslamic
11-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Yep, I meant Mayans lol.

OurIslamic
11-08-2009, 08:44 PM
But still, do you know how they came to that conclusion?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al Mu'minaat
11-08-2009, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by OurIslamic

How did the Mayans, and some other civilizations conclude that a specific year would be the end of the word? I know there was one civilization (the name escapes me at the moment) which predicted the world would end in 2005, but it obviously didn't...
I Knowwww..packs of idiots :raging: thinking they're too big for their shoes :D:D ...lool

Well THEIR LYING SOO THEIR OBVIOUSLY WASTING THEIR TIME..!! :D:D
Subhanallah... only Allah The Almight Knows When The World Is Going TO end...

OurIslamic
11-08-2009, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Salman.
People are stating that the sun will come out of the side that it never rises from and that will kill us all. A date in December 2012.
That would mean that the Earth would be flipped over OR spinning backwards. And if I remember correctly, isn't the sun rising from the west a sign of the day of judgement?

Fishman
11-08-2009, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Mu'minaat
I Knowwww..packs of idiots :raging: thinking they're too big for their shoes :D:D ...lool

Well THEIR LYING SOO THEIR OBVIOUSLY WASTING THEIR TIME..!! :D:D
Subhanallah... only Allah The Almight Knows When The World Is Going TO end...
Technically its not the Mayans who were lying. The Mayans didn't think the world would end in 2012, it's just the weird conspiracy types that think so.

OurIslamic
11-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Hmm. Was it just that their calendar ended at 2012 then?

Fishman
11-08-2009, 09:14 PM
It seems so.

titus
11-09-2009, 09:25 PM
No, there calendar goes beyond 2012. In fact they list more significant dates after 2012, which would be silly if they predicted the end of the world then.

Eliphaz
11-10-2009, 12:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
No, there calendar goes beyond 2012. In fact they list more significant dates after 2012, which would be silly if they predicted the end of the world then.
Lol yeah, just imagine!

'20th of December 2012: World ends.'

'6th of January 2013: Meeting Dave for lunch.'

Whaaat?! :p

czgibson
11-10-2009, 12:19 AM
Greetings,

format_quote Originally Posted by Omar_21:30
I heard some people say 2012 is the 'new' end of the world. It's almost like the boy who cried wolf at this point... ^o)

Read all about it here.

I once read a biography about someone brought up as a Jehovah's Witness whose parents were particularly fond of predicting the end of the world. They would go out and meet the public every weekend wearing sandwich boards (dragging their child along, of course) telling everyone to change their ways before the arrival of the heavenly host on a certain date. Giving a precise date was, of course, their basic mistake. They changed the date four or five times as each one came and went without incident, and they just continued to strap on their boards again for the next weekend's picketing.

Peace

Eliphaz
11-10-2009, 12:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

Read all about it here.

I once read a biography about someone brought up as a Jehovah's Witness whose parents were particularly fond of predicting the end of the world. They would go out and meet the public every weekend wearing sandwich boards (dragging their child along, of course) telling everyone to change their ways before the arrival of the heavenly host on a certain date. Giving a precise date was, of course, their basic mistake. They changed the date four or five times as each one came and went without incident, and they just continued to strap on their boards again for the next weekend's picketing.

Peace
Amazing! Well, in all fairness they were probably trying to teach their son an important life (or is it afterlife?) lesson: if at first you don't suceed, then try, try again! :D

I was reading the wiki article, found this particularly funny (if only in a wrong-ish way):

Proponents of a Nibiru collision claim that a planet called Nibiru will collide with or pass by Earth in that year. This idea, which has been circulating since 1995 in New Age circles and initially slated the event for 2003, is based on claims of channeling from alien species and has been widely ridiculed.[63][64] Astronomers calculate that such an object so close to Earth would be visible to anyone looking up at the night sky.
Better buckle up kids, interplanetary collision isn't pretty... :phew :p

MartyrX
11-10-2009, 02:03 AM
I remember when they said the world would end on May 5th 2000. It looks like we are all still here. They came to this conclusion based on the fact that I believe the Queen's Pyramid had a timeline that ended on that date. Also people have been saying that the world was coming to end since well the dawn of man. When it happens, it happens, but I seriously doubt it will happen on December 21st 2012.

Woodrow
11-10-2009, 02:16 AM
The end of the world is being in the 4th grade and coming home all failing grades on your report card. For me that would have been in Nov. 1948

Since then I discovered that the date of the end of the world is of no importance if we prepare for it and know it could be today.

catalzzy
11-10-2009, 09:04 AM

NOONE KNOWS.. you know who knows the end of the world... harry potter style :P

Muezzin
11-11-2009, 09:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
Just to add to what you're saying: To my understanding, in the ancient Mayan calendar, the year 2012 corresponds to a new 'cycle'. A cycle is similar to the divisions made in modern calendar systems, such as a new century or millenium.

AhlaamBella
11-14-2009, 10:45 PM
Must admit. The end of the world being that close is frightening. . . if there is any truth in it. Which I don't think there is. Nice to know I'm not alone in believing the whole thing is rubbish :)

Blackpool
11-14-2009, 10:56 PM
The Mayans didn't predict the world to end in 2012. The calendar just ended on that date. To some it marks the beginning of something new. To others it is the end of the world. I believe that it marks the beginning of a new era for civilisation.

GuestFellow
11-14-2009, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blackpool
I believe that it marks the beginning of a new era for civilisation.
That is actually quite interesting. That is what I think too. Every empire contributes something to the world. Roman Empire, Ottoman Empire, British Empire and so one. Each one collapsed...

I'm not entirely sure how to define this world empire and what it had contributed...probably democracy.

Supreme
11-14-2009, 11:54 PM
It's possible the world could end in 2012- but bear in mind, the Sun is halfway through its life, and that's about 4 billion years. So the world should end in 4 billion years. Humanity should end far before that.

Hayaa
11-15-2009, 04:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Since then I discovered that the date of the end of the world is of no importance if we prepare for it and know it could be today.
Words of wisdom :thumbs_up

meer5sd
11-16-2009, 10:22 AM
According to QURAN when will be the end of the world??

catalzzy
11-16-2009, 01:08 PM

Allah s.w.t knows when. :)

Woodrow
11-16-2009, 03:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by karim5sd
There is no need for us to know the date and such knowledge would only serve to make us procrastinat even more then we already do. The Qur'an only tells us it will end and we need not know more. Keep in mind while the end of the world itself may be far off, for each of us our individual death is only a heart beat away. This is of more concern to us as individuals.

Binyamine
11-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Peace Mercy And Blessing Of Allah be upon all of us.

End of the world is not for tomorrow, the major signs have not yet been seen, we do not have the dajjal nor, has Isa ( peace be on him ) descended from Heaven.

What would you do if you know when is the END OF THE WORLD???
Return to Allah and ask for forgiveness.

You need to know that the End of The World is not tomorrow but tomorrow can be YOUR END!!!

So start working for your Akhirah now.

AhlaamBella
11-16-2009, 06:41 PM
I saw 2012 last night. SubhanAllah it was a great Deen boost watching the earth crumble like that. Makes u realise how powerless humans are

Hayaa
11-17-2009, 06:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhlaamBella
I saw 2012 last night. SubhanAllah it was a great Deen boost watching the earth crumble like that. Makes u realise how powerless humans are
I'm sure it was, considering that our imagination can lead us to depict only so much through graphics when the actual Last Day will be far more terrifying by an incomparable degree...

May Allaah swt grant us all the coolness of His shade and Mercy! Ameen

Blackpool
11-17-2009, 10:26 AM
I watched this on Friday night. There was a high attendance in muslims watching this movie at Vue Cinema in Preston. There were only about 5 of us white non-muslims that I saw attend.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-17-2009, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eliphaz

very true and we've gotten to the stage where the boy cries out yet no one heeds him and he thus dies.

we're at that stage... !

Muslim Woman
11-17-2009, 11:58 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Binyamine

You need to know that the End of The World is not tomorrow but tomorrow can be YOUR END!!!

well said bro .

kamran javed
11-17-2009, 11:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eliphaz

u think that but i thik its to early just w8 for more some year may be

Abdul Qadir
11-18-2009, 01:51 AM
Salam,

I hope i live until i see Al masih-al dajjal...i wanna punch his ugly face...Masha-Allah..may Allah keep me firm in His religion.....

Abdul Qadir
11-18-2009, 01:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JeffX
I remember when they said the world would end on May 5th 2000. It looks like we are all still here. They came to this conclusion based on the fact that I believe the Queen's Pyramid had a timeline that ended on that date. Also people have been saying that the world was coming to end since well the dawn of man. When it happens, it happens, but I seriously doubt it will happen on December 21st 2012.
The world is going to end on 27th November 2009...for a bunch of beasts (sheeps/cows/camels) all across the globe....LOL

catalzzy
11-18-2009, 04:27 PM
I hope i live until i see Al masih-al dajjal...i wanna punch his ugly face...Masha-Allah..may Allah keep me firm in His religion.....
LOL.. yes, thats funny. :D

:wa:

kamran javed
11-18-2009, 04:41 PM
its near to finsihing .befor this finshing the world war is starting then its finished

Alpha Dude
11-18-2009, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Kadir
Salam,

Wa alaykum salam,

I understand the sentiment, but you shouldn't think like this. If and when the dajjal appears, the Prophet SAW has said we should not seek to confront him because we would go to him thinking we are strong in our faith, but end up following him. Such is the power to corrupt that Allah has given him and it is for that reason we have been told to avoid him at all cost.

Ramadhan
11-18-2009, 11:38 PM
^ off topic, but how come the number of your posts is reset?

muslimbhai
11-19-2009, 06:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Wa alaykum salam,

I understand the sentiment, but you shouldn't think like this. If and when the dajjal appears, the Prophet SAW has said we should not seek to confront him because we would go to him thinking we are strong in our faith, but end up following him. Such is the power to corrupt that Allah has given him and it is for that reason we have been told to avoid him at all cost.
Bro, u have said the truth...but thats y i said may Allah keep me firm in my religion...just one punch then i'll scram..

AhlaamBella
11-19-2009, 11:38 PM
Took my friend to see 2012 as well! SubhanAllah the impact had exactly the same strength as the first time I saw it!

_PakistaN_
11-20-2009, 06:03 AM
Guys, don't take the 2012 thing so seariously. Honestly, if you look around the world right now, seems like it's getting closer to the end eveyday.. natural disaster are increasing, killing, corrupt world etc. Just keep praying and ask Allah for forgiveness.

_PakistaN_
11-20-2009, 06:06 AM
I have seen that movie, but the purpose of me seeing it was not to be thrilled or get excited about it. I went there for the hidden messages in the movie. Pretty much through out the whole movie they give u messages. I've spotted a lot of them. If you guys are going to watch the movie, some things they say are for us which we should know about.

Abdul Qadir
11-20-2009, 06:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
I have seen that movie, but the purpose of me seeing it was not to be thrilled or get excited about it. I went there for the hidden messages in the movie. Pretty much through out the whole movie they give u messages. I've spotted a lot of them. If you guys are going to watch the movie, some things they say are for us which we should know about.
Pakistan Zindabaad!! Salam..

Bro, care to explain to me more of these messages? =)

afzalaung
11-20-2009, 07:15 AM
as far as i know...the Mayans predict there will be alignment of planets on the proposed date of 22.12.12. causing the gravitational power to increase.
from what i read, the alignment of the planet's not possible,as all planets are on different planes. (i.e. the planets orbits are not restricted to a flat plane)

Given that no Divine ordered apocalypse takes place, I guess the only way the world can come to an end is through global warming. (currently, its suppose to be drought season where i live, but its above average cold. whereas in my hometown, its suppose to be a very foggy winter season, but its hotter then sahara now)

Muezzin
11-20-2009, 09:30 PM
If you're looking for hidden messages in movies featuring the end of the world, you'd probably be better off looking for them in Ghostbusters.

_PakistaN_
11-23-2009, 03:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Qadir
Pakistan Zindabaad!! Salam..

Bro, care to explain to me more of these messages? =)
If you watched the youtube series of "The Arrivals" then you'd know what I'm talking about. They basically give you hints about what the illuminati/ government is trying to do and so on and so forth.

Abdul Qadir
11-23-2009, 01:27 PM
If you watched the youtube series of "The Arrivals" then you'd know what I'm talking about. They basically give you hints about what the illuminati/ government is trying to do and so on and so forth.
i heard about illuminati...its something like the new world order thingy right...but u really believe in this?

AhlaamBella
11-23-2009, 03:19 PM
No offence to anyone but I can't stand the arrivals. They have god intentions but. . .

for example, the bit about Madonna being a witch and her songs brainwashing spells etc, They warn you about it then play about 2 minutes of one of her music videos!

Make sense to anyone?

Abdul Qadir
11-23-2009, 06:17 PM
No offence to anyone but I can't stand the arrivals. They have god intentions but. . .

for example, the bit about Madonna being a witch and her songs brainwashing spells etc, They warn you about it then play about 2 minutes of one of her music videos!

Make sense to anyone?
No, they were saying the same thing about MJ...like he had this "one-eye pyramid" thingy in one of his albums; thus he was using kabbalah blah blah blah...and he was part of the NWO blah blah blah...end of the day, all were saying he is a muslim..LOL..hopefully, he died a muslim...masha Allah...

_PakistaN_
11-23-2009, 10:03 PM
think about it. why did MJ want to sing the song "they don't care about us" in his last concert. and who is he referring this song to?

Abdul Qadir
11-23-2009, 10:12 PM
think about it. why did MJ want to sing the song "they don't care about us" in his last concert. and who is he referring this song to?
Dude, i think u got me wrong...im like MJ because he is blessed with a golden heart. I greatly want him to die as a muslim. i think he did...but before that, like 1 year ago, i was reading stuffs about celebrities like him, madonna and others being involved in the NWO movement which i thought was ridiculous. regarding the song in his last concert, whom was he refering to bro?

catalzzy
11-24-2009, 03:05 AM
I think the arrivals, its interesting to point out what ws actually happening and people are unaware of, shaityan works in secerct ways to lead people astray if u knw what i mean..

May Allah help the muslim nation. :)

syilla
11-24-2009, 05:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Qadir
Salam,

i thought it is not allowed to go and see him...because even how high is our imaan he sure very good in persuasing and convincing. It is encouraged to run very fast further away from him.

syilla
11-24-2009, 05:14 AM
edit. sorry...my comp is having a problem

syilla
11-24-2009, 05:15 AM
source :

2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won't End?

Scenes from the upcoming film 2012. Courtesy Columbia Pictures. Scenes from the motion picture "2012." Courtesy Columbia Pictures. Remember the Y2K scare? It came and went without much of a whimper because of adequate planning and analysis of the situation. Impressive movie special effects aside, Dec. 21, 2012, won't be the end of the world as we know. It will, however, be another winter solstice.

Much like Y2K, 2012 has been analyzed and the science of the end of the Earth thoroughly studied. Contrary to some of the common beliefs out there, the science behind the end of the world quickly unravels when pinned down to the 2012 timeline. Below, NASA Scientists answer several questions that we're frequently asked regarding 2012.

Question (Q): Are there any threats to the Earth in 2012? Many Internet websites say the world will end in December 2012.
Answer (A): Nothing bad will happen to the Earth in 2012. Our planet has been getting along just fine for more than 4 billion years, and credible scientists worldwide know of no threat associated with 2012.

Q: What is the origin of the prediction that the world will end in 2012?
A: The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012. Then these two fables were linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012 -- hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012.

Q: Does the Mayan calendar end in December 2012?
A: Just as the calendar you have on your kitchen wall does not cease to exist after December 31, the Mayan calendar does not cease to exist on December 21, 2012. This date is the end of the Mayan long-count period but then -- just as your calendar begins again on January 1 -- another long-count period begins for the Mayan calendar.

Q: Could a phenomena occur where planets align in a way that impacts Earth?
A: There are no planetary alignments in the next few decades, Earth will not cross the galactic plane in 2012, and even if these alignments were to occur, their effects on the Earth would be negligible. Each December the Earth and sun align with the approximate center of the Milky Way Galaxy but that is an annual event of no consequence.

"There apparently is a great deal of interest in celestial bodies, and their locations and trajectories at the end of the calendar year 2012. Now, I for one love a good book or movie as much as the next guy. But the stuff flying around through cyberspace, TV and the movies is not based on science. There is even a fake NASA news release out there..."
- Don Yeomans, NASA senior research scientist Q: Is there a planet or brown dwarf called Nibiru or Planet X or Eris that is approaching the Earth and threatening our planet with widespread destruction?
A: Nibiru and other stories about wayward planets are an Internet hoax. There is no factual basis for these claims. If Nibiru or Planet X were real and headed for an encounter with the Earth in 2012, astronomers would have been tracking it for at least the past decade, and it would be visible by now to the naked eye. Obviously, it does not exist. Eris is real, but it is a dwarf planet similar to Pluto that will remain in the outer solar system; the closest it can come to Earth is about 4 billion miles.

Q: What is the polar shift theory? Is it true that the earth’s crust does a 180-degree rotation around the core in a matter of days if not hours?
A: A reversal in the rotation of Earth is impossible. There are slow movements of the continents (for example Antarctica was near the equator hundreds of millions of years ago), but that is irrelevant to claims of reversal of the rotational poles. However, many of the disaster websites pull a bait-and-shift to fool people. They claim a relationship between the rotation and the magnetic polarity of Earth, which does change irregularly, with a magnetic reversal taking place every 400,000 years on average. As far as we know, such a magnetic reversal doesn’t cause any harm to life on Earth. A magnetic reversal is very unlikely to happen in the next few millennia, anyway.

The Blue Marble: Next GenerationEarth, as seen in the Blue Marble: Next Generation collection of images, showing the color of the planet's surface in high resolution. This image shows South America from September 2004. Q: Is the Earth in danger of being hit by a meteor in 2012?
A: The Earth has always been subject to impacts by comets and asteroids, although big hits are very rare. The last big impact was 65 million years ago, and that led to the extinction of the dinosaurs. Today NASA astronomers are carrying out a survey called the Spaceguard Survey to find any large near-Earth asteroids long before they hit. We have already determined that there are no threatening asteroids as large as the one that killed the dinosaurs. All this work is done openly with the discoveries posted every day on the NASA NEO Program Office website, so you can see for yourself that nothing is predicted to hit in 2012.

Q: How do NASA scientists feel about claims of pending doomsday?
A: For any claims of disaster or dramatic changes in 2012, where is the science? Where is the evidence? There is none, and for all the fictional assertions, whether they are made in books, movies, documentaries or over the Internet, we cannot change that simple fact. There is no credible evidence for any of the assertions made in support of unusual events taking place in December 2012.

Q: Is there a danger from giant solar storms predicted for 2012?
A: Solar activity has a regular cycle, with peaks approximately every 11 years. Near these activity peaks, solar flares can cause some interruption of satellite communications, although engineers are learning how to build electronics that are protected against most solar storms. But there is no special risk associated with 2012. The next solar maximum will occur in the 2012-2014 time frame and is predicted to be an average solar cycle, no different than previous cycles throughout history.

still learning
11-24-2009, 06:09 AM
no 2012 is a joke

where the anti-chirst
wheres the drought?

where everything else?

big joke no one knows expect Allah swt

Muezzin
11-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Oh, you mean the Patriots?

Not sure precisely how conspiracy theories about clandestine groups who secretly rule the entire world tie into the end of the world by natural causes, but the notion is entertaining at least.

Abdul Qadir
11-28-2009, 04:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
i thought it is not allowed to go and see him...because even how high is our imaan he sure very good in persuasing and convincing. It is encouraged to run very fast further away from him.
hmm..the word Allah etched on a pumping heart..sister, u must be a sufi...have i guessed wrong? =)

Karl
11-28-2009, 06:21 AM
Maybe if a scientist invents a space displacing hyperspace drive engine and things go wrong, that would take out the planet. And quantum physicists are dreaming up this type of technology at the present.

Samiun
11-28-2009, 10:49 AM
The world will not end in 2012 of couse >_>

Only Allah S.W.T. knows..

Maybe if a scientist invents a space displacing hyperspace drive engine and things go wrong, that would take out the planet. And quantum physicists are dreaming up this type of technology at the present.
Well maybe there are advanced technologies 30years from now hidden by the U.S. Government. :O

Samiun
11-28-2009, 01:55 PM
And is the Story of "The Arrivals" true?I really wanted to know this since my thread got deleted.Could someone at least Private Message me if this post gets deleted

mohammed shanur
11-28-2009, 02:08 PM
as salaam wa alaikum ive heard of the arrivals what is it about?

oman
11-28-2009, 03:04 PM
I would like to know the communitys view regarding a Muslim male taking as a gift (a laptop) of an 84 year old lady suffering from Parkinsons and demenia. The lady is his grandmother and he knew his grandfather would object. He removed the laptop from his grandparents house without the grandfathers permission.The grand mother is a devout catholic and was in hospital when this gift was accepted the grandfather was not present to voice his objections

Samiun
11-29-2009, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mohammed shanur
as salaam wa alaikum ive heard of the arrivals what is it about?
Search it up on youtube. It's hard to summarize it because it goes to different type of categories. Ie:, the Pyramid has something to do with DAJJAL and disney has something to do with it too.

Mohamed_
11-29-2009, 06:34 PM
It was already told 'the end date of the world's end is 2000'. It also did not happen, and it's also have told a couple of times when the world end. We are still alive. I'm pretty fine with Allah knows when he ends the world and also with we are all belong to him and we are all under his control.

Karl
11-29-2009, 09:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
The world will not end in 2012 of couse >_>

Only Allah S.W.T. knows..

Well maybe there are advanced technologies 30years from now hidden by the U.S. Government. :O
I doubt it. US technology is in a shambles, old failling space ships, reliance on the Russians. Their war machine is half rubbish, even their war dog legions are frustrated with gear and conditions. Only Hollywood makes them look good and powerful which is all a "Horray USA!" Illusion.
I suppose it's 50 50 on 2012 the world will end or it won't.

Mujahideen92
11-30-2009, 12:24 AM
But still, do you know how they came to that conclusion?
They never said the world would end in 2012. Its simply when their calendar ended. Its like how our calendar has to end sometime right? And then it just starts over

catalzzy
12-01-2009, 09:55 AM

i think they are literally referring to the star signs such as virgo passing over libra... for the duration of years in virgo time soon to be end of virgo and passin over the new age.. "libra"... i think thats wht they ment..

btw.... i dont believe in stars. xD

:wa:

OurIslamic
12-04-2009, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_
It was already told 'the end date of the world's end is 2000'. It also did not happen, and it's also have told a couple of times when the world end. We are still alive. I'm pretty fine with Allah knows when he ends the world and also with we are all belong to him and we are all under his control.

I thought that was 2006, and that was obviously not true.

Aisha20
12-04-2009, 04:12 PM
Its the same as always... some pple used to say that in 2000 the world will end.. n see we are still here.. same happened on the 06.06.06 ... WE ARE STILL HERE..
Just Allah s.w.t knows when is it going to be.
Also, we havent seen the major sign yet.. like the comming of Jesus who will leave like for 40 years n lots of things more!!

OurIslamic
12-04-2009, 04:15 PM
I know, but I want to know how someone can "calculate" when the world is going to end. How are they calculating this? I was thinking it had something to do with the exponential growth of humans overusing the resources of earth. Does anyone know?

Muezzin
12-07-2009, 03:45 PM

He knows.

The sky is falling, dincha know.

Samiun
12-09-2009, 03:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
I doubt it. US technology is in a shambles, old failling space ships, reliance on the Russians. Their war machine is half rubbish, even their war dog legions are frustrated with gear and conditions. Only Hollywood makes them look good and powerful which is all a "Horray USA!" Illusion.
I suppose it's 50 50 on 2012 the world will end or it won't.
I don't think so. Since there's famous military bases hiding some good stuff like Area 51 and the Pentagon we will never know the truth. Bear this in mind, they keep the good stuff they give us the bad stuff.

Italianguy
12-09-2009, 03:22 AM

Didn't you see the new movie, "2012" according to hollywood we only have 2 more years. I'm shivering in my boots.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.