/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I feel frustrated people

Asian man
11-09-2009, 09:43 AM
I feel upset as well because I don't like it when people don't like what I like, when I like a certain car , they don't like it and thus upsets me. I know Cars and stuff like these are just things. But man I feel so frustrated.

Can u guys help me out

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- IqRa -
11-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Recite as often as you can Insha'Allah:

Rabbana afrig alayna sabranv wa tawaffana muslimeen
O Lord! Bestow upon us patience and cause us to die as Muslims

Ummu Sufyaan
11-09-2009, 11:14 AM
:sl:
best way to deal with this is just to accept that people are different so they are going to differ with regards to what they like/dislike.

if people were all the same, it'll be one boring world...

Rabi'ya
11-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Dunya things always make us frustrated. The best thing is to try and spend more time away from "things" and dunya and try to involve yourself more in prayer and worship :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
11-09-2009, 07:33 PM
:sl:

Ah man that is what I am going through right now. I got so much work that I feel like strangling someone...punching the wall helps...yeah boxing releases a lot of stress. Laughing helps too...

Kabeer
11-10-2009, 11:45 PM
Salaam,

Why do you care? Does it matter if someone has the same taste as you or not?
We are all individuals with different likes and dislikes.
Be yourself, and let someone else be theirself.

Peace

czgibson
11-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by Asian man
I feel upset as well because I don't like it when people don't like what I like, when I like a certain car , they don't like it and thus upsets me. I know Cars and stuff like these are just things. But man I feel so frustrated.

Can u guys help me out
Like Umm ul-Shaheed said, it'd be boring if everyone liked the same things. Annoying too:

"Oh no! I don't believe it! They've run out of cheese and onion crisps again!"

"No more Ferraris, I'm afraid, sir. They've all been bought already, and all the Ferrari staff have retired for good with impossibly large fortunes."

"We bring you news that the price of a can of coke has reached the million dollar mark for the first time. Its popularity has led to demand massively outstripping supply, and since everybody prefers to work in the bouncy castle industry anyway, the mass conversion of the world's population to coke employees has failed to materialise."

I think we'd all find a world like that even more frustrating than this one!

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.