/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help

muslimsister1
11-10-2009, 12:08 PM
:sl:

Hope your all in gud health, please can somene tell me a dua we both can pray while my husband is in a interview tomorrow, we both want him to be succsesful in this interview, May Allah SWT reward you for your help.

Jazakallah

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
11-10-2009, 01:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimsister1

Hope your all in gud health, please can somene tell me a dua we both can pray while my husband is in a interview tomorrow, we both want him to be succsesful in this interview, May Allah SWT reward you for your help.

Jazakallah

Assalaamu Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

Do let us know as soon as you find out insha'Allah.

رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ

Rabbi 'inni limaa 'anzalta 'ilayya min khairin-faqeer

O my Lord! I am indeed needy of whatever good You may send to me[Surah Qassas; 28:24]

and also:

"Allahumma khirli wakhtarli."

O Allah, make it (the desired object) worthwhile and select for me.

Fi Amanillah

muslimsister1
11-11-2009, 02:10 PM
Jazakallah brother Hmaza for the above, he has bin for his interview and they will ring him tomorrow if he is successful, please make dua that he has been succesful, Jazakallah once again.

muslimsister1
11-11-2009, 02:11 PM
sorry spelt your name wrong.. brother Hamza.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
11-11-2009, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimsister1
sorry spelt your name wrong.. brother Hamza.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, if it is best for him he will get the job inshallah but if he does'nt then know that Allah has something better in store for him for only Allah knows what is best for us so if we bare with it with patience then we will get what we deserve.

Please mention me in your duas aswell sister jazakallah.

Rafeeq
11-12-2009, 05:40 AM
Do let us know he got the job ?

We all will be happy.

muslimsister1
11-18-2009, 09:24 AM

Hope you are all in gud health, my husband did not get the job, Jazakallah for all your replies.

SamyD
11-18-2009, 12:44 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza81
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, if it is best for him he will get the job inshallah but if he does'nt then know that Allah has something better in store for him for only Allah knows what is best for us so if we bare with it with patience then we will get what we deserve.

Please mention me in your duas aswell sister jazakallah.
You are definitely right. Where I live now for example I applied for a 2 bedroom property (while we needed actually 3). I prayed to Allah that I come first on the list and elhemdoellilah we did and we where so happy and grateful to Allah. But a few days later we received a phone call saying that the property won't become empty. This info really scared :uuh: me, but elhemdoellilah they said that had another offer for us which was a 3 bedroom property. :happy:
What I mean is, I didn't get the property I prayed for but I did get a better one instead elhemdoellilah.

Hamza Asadullah
11-19-2009, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SamyD

You are definitely right. Where I live now for example I applied for a 2 bedroom property (while we needed actually 3). I prayed to Allah that I come first on the list and elhemdoellilah we did and we where so happy and grateful to Allah. But a few days later we received a phone call saying that the property won't become empty. This info really scared :uuh: me, but elhemdoellilah they said that had another offer for us which was a 3 bedroom property. :happy:
What I mean is, I didn't get the property I prayed for but I did get a better one instead elhemdoellilah.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, To the nearest meaning there...A person on the day of judgement will come in front of Allah and Almighty Allah will show him mountains of good deeds that he has done in his lifetime and the man will say, "I do not remember doing this many good deeds in my life". Allah will say "do you remember all those times you made dua and you thought i did not accept them, well these are the rewards of the duas that were not accepted in your life." The man will say "Oh Allah i wish you never accepted ANY of my duas and that i recieved all the rewards on this day!"

This shows us that whether or not our duas are accepted in this world or not, if we are patient then the rewards will be enormous in the hereafter. Even if one thinks that Allah has not accepted any of their dua's Allah will do what is best for the person as long as the person has FULL faith,hope,trust and reliance in him.

Let us make as much dua as possible and turn towards Allah through EVERY aspect of our lives and build a close relationship with Allah.

muslimsister1
11-30-2009, 10:33 AM

Hope your all in gud health, jst to let you know my husband has got another interview tommorow, its in the same place where he applied for before but jst a different position, make dua he is succsesful and may Allah SWT reward you all for your efforts.

Jazakallah

marwen
11-30-2009, 11:36 AM
may allah offer our brother a good job where he feels comfortable and near to Allah. And I hope Allah will offer him a good livelihood. Just Trust in God, he will make you happy.

muslimsister1
12-03-2009, 09:27 AM

Hope your all in gud health, jst to let you know my husband has been succesful in his interview and has been offered the position, he jst has to wait for the formal letter etc etc. Jazakallah for all your replies and duas, may Allah SWT reward you all for your efforts. Me n my husband both prayed 2 rakat nafil to thank Allah SWT as without him nothing would happen.

Jazakallah once again :thankyou:

:wa: :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!