/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Homegrown Hate after Praise Fort Hood Shooter

Humbler_359
11-11-2009, 03:31 AM
:sl:

I find disturbing these radical Muslims speaking strange in NYC street by praising Fort Hood Shooter, praising Osama Bin Ladin, supporting killing, twisting and etc.

WE CONDEMN KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND INJUSTICE.

Please see video and article. Give your comments in your thought.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yDuG...ayer_embedded#

http://blogcritics.org/politics/arti...posed-by-cnn1/

^Yousef al-Khattab , he was converted from Jew to Muslim long times ago, I find him something wrong.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jamie.138
11-11-2009, 03:36 AM
I get the feeling that possibly he is Mossad or CIA agent, it wouldn't surprise me looking back at history.

Humbler_359
11-11-2009, 03:46 AM
a bit carefully reading

That means, both radical Muslims are trying to use bad imagination against Muslims. Unbelievable!

ardianto
11-11-2009, 03:48 AM
Yousef al-Khattab ?.

I have read his posts in some Islamic forum. He also known as Revolutionmuslim.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Humbler_359
11-11-2009, 03:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Yousef al-Khattab ?.

I have read his posts in some Islamic forum. He also known as Revolutionmuslim.
Yes, revolutionMuslim.com. Yousuef Al-Khattab is praising Fort Hood Shooter !

I suspect like Jamie mentioned above, he is preaching 'Evil Islam' in front of people in NYC.

Two radical converts preach hate for the United States.

Yousef al-Khattab is a Jew who converted to Islam after living in Israel, while Younes Abdullah Mohammed calls himself a U.S. citizen" The two men admire Osama bin Laden and say the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks were justified by U.S. foreign policy.

They hand out fliers outside the Islamic Cultural Center of New York, sometimes known as the 96th Street Mosque, on Third Avenue between 96th and 97th streets poisoning the minds of our youth.

"Americans will always be a target -- and a legitimate target -- until America changes its nature in the international arena," Mohammed told CNN in an interview airing Friday.

ardianto
11-11-2009, 03:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
Yes, revolutionMuslim.com. Yousuef Al-Khattab is praising Fort Hood Shooter !
RevolutionMuslim forum has closed.

BNDGR
11-11-2009, 04:30 AM
I rx an email just this am from a yahoo group for new Muslims that I joined for support n knowledg e and they let some one send out a mass email praising the fort Hood shooter as a hero. It made me sick and also just makes hate grow for Muslims from non Muslims. I have family that are all non Muslim n this just sets their feelings about Islam and that it is all about hate and violence. I want them so badly to open n listen but with all the extremists out there Islam is getting portraid in a wrong n bad light

Humbler_359
11-11-2009, 04:41 AM
:sl: Sister,

This also made me very very sick when I learned about them. I knew about the real meaning of Islam as I don't know these idiots.

I am very disappointed that CNN is playing trick games again. It is clear to me that they get paid. Look at the videos, how calm these guy speak whatever in freedom. Obviously.

Amadeus85
11-11-2009, 07:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
a bit carefully reading

That means, both radical Muslims are trying to use bad imagination against Muslims. Unbelievable!

Is it only me, or for you too these guys look like from some comody film. ^o)

Sampharo
11-11-2009, 08:33 AM
^Yousef al-Khattab , he was converted from Jew to Muslim long times ago, I find him something wrong.
Not that such people genuinely don't exist, they do, and harbour these strange views and beliefs, listening so intently to "glorious" lectures of the likes of Anwar Awlaki and other hate and cult-drivers. But this one's story doesn't add up in some terms, you're right. Aside from the apparent exagerations he is making, I haven't heard of a "UAE" muslim in occupied Palestine or Israel since the UAE was formed, as the entry stamp to Israel alone bans people from access to UAE. Palestinians need dual travel documents to get to their country and back, but UAE is very picky about their travel documents and have zero tolerance when it comes to naturalization and passports.

Well it's one guy in all four pictures, trying to be funny. :hmm:

Humbler_359
11-11-2009, 09:15 AM
[QUOTE=Sampharo;1243926]Not that such people genuinely don't exist, they do, and harbour these strange views and beliefs, listening so intently to "glorious" lectures of the likes of Anwar Awlaki and other hate and cult-drivers. But this one's story doesn't add up in some terms, you're right. Aside from the apparent exagerations he is making, I haven't heard of a "UAE" muslim in occupied Palestine or Israel since the UAE was formed, as the entry stamp to Israel alone bans people from access to UAE. Palestinians need dual travel documents to get to their country and back, but UAE is very picky about their travel documents and have zero tolerance when it comes to naturalization and passports.

I see.
So that's why Yousef tried to tarnish Islam because of this?

ardianto
11-11-2009, 09:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
He made some 'funny' videos. But honestly, I didn't see anything that funny in comedy video that mocked a killed hostage.

Humbler_359
11-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Anyone answer? Please give us your thought !

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.