/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islam is True??!!

CuteStuff
11-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Hello People,

How can you prove Allah exists and that Islam is the true religion. I am Muslim myself but recently i have been doubting islam.

Such as

- If everything is predestined - When Allah creates us he knows if we will go to Heaven / Hell even though its based on the choices we make - i still feel this is unfair

- Why is Islam so strict?

- Why do we have to fear Allah - i dont want to fear Allah but i want to love Allah. I dont think the two go - how can you fear something you love? Please dont use the example oh you should fair your parents but you love them - I think this defeats the object of a 'God'

Im sorry this is not meant to offend anyone.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IAmZamzam
11-13-2009, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=CuteStuff;1244058]Hello People,

How can you prove Allah exists and that Islam is the true religion. I am Muslim myself but recently i have been doubting islam.
You could talk to me here. My website's link is, I believe, in my signature. You might find some helpful articles there, God willing, I hope.

If everything is predestined - When Allah creates us he knows if we will go to Heaven / Hell even though its based on the choices we make - i still feel this is unfair.
I have never understood for the life of me this cliched non-sequitur about God's knowledge that something is going to happen automatically meaning or entailing that He's making it happen. Nobody has ever explained it to me to my satisfaction and I don't think anyone ever will because it just doesn't make any sense. Even if you assume what is patently false that God is not omnitemporal and therefore subject to the past-present-future division like the rest of us, the argument still doesn't make any sense. You are aware of yours and my mortality; that does not qualify you as having committed an act of murder-suicide. We all know that the sun will rise in the east tomorrow; that does not mean that we've positioned the sun in place ourselves and are constantly telekentically moving the earth in its orbit. If a psychic predicted correctly that someone who would never be born until after she died would win a future presidential election, would that mean she's rigged it? Of course not, and why? Because foreknowledge and causation are separate things and the former does not automatically implicate the latter.

Why is Islam so strict?
It isn't, for the most part. A lot of our fellow practitioners are strict and humorless and pointlessly religiously conservative beyond all reason and against all reason and, often, for no reason. The scriptures repeatedly say that Allah desires for us not hardship but ease.

Why do we have to fear Allah - i dont want to fear Allah but i want to love Allah.I dont think the two go - how can you fear something you love? Please dont use the example oh you should fair your parents but you love them - I think this defeats the object of a 'God'
Why should it "defeat the object of a "God", whatever that means? Besides, there is a difference between fearing something or someone (in a certain manner of speaking, at least) and actually living in fear of them.

Supreme
11-13-2009, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CuteStuff
Hello People,

Such as

- If everything is predestined - When Allah creates us he knows if we will go to Heaven / Hell even though its based on the choices we make - i still feel this is unfair

- Why do we have to fear Allah - i dont want to fear Allah but i want to love Allah. I dont think the two go - how can you fear something you love? Please dont use the example oh you should fair your parents but you love them - I think this defeats the object of a 'God'

Hello sister.

One thing I've learnt is to never loose your faith. You may not see it, but your faith in God is the most important thing you have in life. It is certainly the most important thing I have in life. Your doubts are not unique, any theist has them. Hopefully your questions will be answered.

IAmZamzam
11-13-2009, 03:39 PM
Apparently my website wasn't in my signature. I put it in but it wasn't there in the post above. Maybe it will be now that I've made this post.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CuteStuff
11-13-2009, 03:41 PM
so what shall i type in that search engine - sorry im confused @ yahya sulaiman

IAmZamzam
11-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Never mind the search engine. You may be more interested in my website. Perhaps the "Koran's divine inspiration" section, although some of it (and the rest of the site) needs revision, and perhaps someday will get it. There are complications. What of my answers above?

ardianto
11-13-2009, 03:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yahya Sulaiman
Never mind the search engine. You may be more interested in my website. Perhaps the "Koran's divine inspiration" section, although some of it (and the rest of the site) needs revision, and perhaps someday will get it. There are complications. What of my answers above?
Is that comparative religion website ?.

CuteStuff
11-13-2009, 03:52 PM
how do i access your website?

IAmZamzam
11-13-2009, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Is that comparative religion website ?.
Partly, between Islam and Christianity. It's also just about confirming Islam itself, not compared to anything. A little of column A, a little of column B.

IAmZamzam
11-13-2009, 03:53 PM
how do i access your website?
It's in my signature now. It just wasn't before.

mariyyah
11-13-2009, 03:58 PM
Hello People,

Such as

ALLAH SWT is true ALHAMDILLAALLH
The answer is very easy and simple just please ask your self these questions
1 who create you and who create us ?
2 who create the sun and the moon ?
3 who create the mountains and the earth?
4 who create the animals and humans ?
5 who create the soul and the death ?
etc etc etc
The answer is ALLAH SWT who create everything on this planet and you should not have any doubt of him at all because thats the reality

THE ISLAM is true ALHAMDILLAALLH

Allah SWT told us about the islam in the quran and about our prophet MOHAMMED SAAS and that is the only religion and prophet that we should believe and follow and to proof to you that that all what the quran said long long time ago it has been approved nowdays by scientists from the baby in his mother uterus to all the other manifistatuions worldwide SUBHANAALLAH AL3AZIM so what you want more to believe that the islam is true

Just think about the death that no human can save you from it and look at the animals and planet and the sun and the winter and summer and ALLAH CREATIVES and you will be sure that our proud of religion and ALLAH SWT and our prophet MOHAMMED SAAS are true

Yes ALLAH SWT knows who will go to the heaven and the hell and is up to you in the dunya and is up to your deeds because ALLAH SWT knows all what we will do and we are doing in this fani dunya but it is a test for us and who win the test and the challenge then he will go to the heaven and who will fail he will go to the hell and thats really logic if you prepare good to your exam you will success but if not you will fail

you can loves ALLAH SWT but you have to fear ALLAH SWT because he will punish you about your sins so better fear him and be far from the sins

Alpha Dude
11-13-2009, 04:01 PM
:sl:
You make your own choices in life. What makes it unfair that Allah swt knows what choices you will make?

Go back 100 years ago and live in a muslim country. You wouldn't feel Islam is 'strict', you'd feel it normal. The difference is that the state of the world now is such that every single vice and immorality that you see in the world is so widespread and so widely practiced that it doesn't even feel wrong or bad. We are all so desensitized to all these sins that we end up feeling restricted when we hear of how Islam says don't do this and don't do that.

You have to have a balance of fear and hope in the mercy of Allah. You hope that Allah will forgive you and grant you paradise and you need to have fear that Allah will punish you for your sins. You need to fear Allah's punishment. Without this fear, people would just commit sin after sin, hoping Allah will forgive in the end. Does that seem fair?

CuteStuff
11-13-2009, 04:13 PM
Thnak you for the replies - Has put things into perspective more :)

Hamza Asadullah
11-13-2009, 04:44 PM
Hello People,

Such as

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my sister i just want to thank you for being open and honest about your misconceptions because there are many people out there who have confusion about life but they don't express what they are feeling to those who know so how will misconceptions be eradicated if they are not shared openly?

Firstly sister let us establish that Allah knows everything that will happen. The first thing that He created was the "pen" and He ordered the pen to write. The pen wrote until it had written everything that would happen. And then Allah began to create the universe. All of this was already known to Him before He created it. He does have absolute and total control at all times. There is nothing that happens except that He is in total control of it at all times.

..Allah accepts the repentance of whom He wills. Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. [Noble Quran 9:15]

..Truly He! Only He, is the All-Knowing, the All-Wise.
[Noble Quran 12:100]

And Allah only, has Free Will, He Wills whatever He likes and it will always happen as He wills. We have something called, "Free choice." The difference is that what Allah "Wills" always happens and what we choose may or may not happen. We are not being judged on the outcome of things, we are being judged on our choices. This means that at the core of everything will always be our intentions. Whatever we intended, is what we will have the reward for. Each person will be judged according to what Allah gave them to work with, how they used it and what they intended to do with it.

As regards the actual "Judgment Day" - Allah tells us that everything we are doing is being recorded and not a single tiny thing escapes from this record. Even an atom's weight of good will be seen on the Day of Judgment and even a single atom's weight of evil will be seen too.

On That Day (of judgment) mankind will proceed in scattered groups and they will be shown their deeds.
So whoever does good equal to the weight of an atom, shall see it.
And whoever does evil equal to the weight of an atom, shall see it. [Noble Quran 99:6-8]

The one who will bring the evidences against us will be ourselves. Our ears, tongue, eyes and all of our bodies will begin to testify against us in front of Allah on the Day of Judgment. None will be oppressed on that Day, none will be falsely accused.

He could have put everyone in their respective places from the very beginning, but the people would complain as to why they were thrown in Hell without being given a chance. This life is exactly that; a chance to prove to ourselves who we really are and what we would really do if we indeed had a free choice.

Allah Knows everything that will happen, but we don't. That is why the test is fair.

Hamza Asadullah
11-13-2009, 05:31 PM
Hello People,

My sister It is necessary that we should have fear of Allah and, at the same time we must also have hope in His Mercy and Rewards. He is the one who created us therefore we are totally depedant on his mercy and forgiveness.

He could easily have destroyed us for the sins that we commit day in and day out but does he? No my sister he waits so patiently everyday hoping that his slaves will return to him.

We have to have fear that Allah may punish us for our wrong doings in this world and the next and that he can take us at ANY time. What if he took us whilst we were sinning? If he did we would have no excuse. So we should have fear in him that he may take us whilst were sinning but at the same time have hope of his mercy and hopre that he would take us whilst we were doing good.

As servants of Allah, we must entertain love and hope in Allah with fear of His wrath, for Allah is Most Merciful and Compassionate and He is also Stern in punishment. Fear alone, without hope, is not recommended, just as hope alone, without fear, is not recommended.

The ideal way is, therefore, to combine fear of Allah with hope in His mercy. We must fear Allah in such a way that we are prompted to avoid the things that incur His wrath; while we must entertain hope in Allah’s mercy in such a way that we must never hesitate to repent and change ourselves in order to receive the mercy of Allah.

In his response to your question, Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states:

We must love Allah, but it is wrong to suggest that love of Allah excludes fear of Him. For while we are to love Allah unconditionally, we must also be afraid of incurring His wrath. This is because of the fact that just as Allah, the Most Exalted and Glorious, is the Compassionate and Merciful, He is also the Just and Stern in punishment.

If we wish to delve deeper in to this issue, we must clarify the following:

The issue of love of Allah is not so much a matter based on reason and logic; it is, rather, something based on revelation, for the way to approach Allah is dictated by revelation and not by pure reason. It is Allah and Allah alone Who must teach us how to approach Him. Otherwise, we are simply comparing Allah with His creation, and thus we end up shaping Allah in our own mind. Therefore, there is no way for us humans to know about Allah’s nature except through His own revelation.

Allah tells us about His nature in the Qur’an: (Tell My servants that I am the Forgiving, the Compassionate, and that My torment is indeed the painful torment) (Al-Hijr 15: 49–50). And in another place, Allah describes Himself as follows: (Allah, the Mighty, the Knower, the Forgiver of sins, the Acceptor of repentance, the Stern in punishment, the Bountiful. There is no deity beside Him. To Him is the final journey.) (Ghafir 40: 2–3).

Revelation tells us that as servants of Allah we must entertain love and hope of Allah with fear of His wrath, for Allah is Most Merciful and Compassionate and He is also Stern in punishment. Fear alone, without hope, is not recommended, just as hope alone, without fear, is not recommended.

The ideal way is, therefore, to combine fear of Allah with hope in His mercy. This, according to the Qur’an, is the way of prophets, the ideal role models for humanity. (They used to hasten to do good works, and called upon Us with hope and fear, and they were humble before Us) (Al-Anbiya’ 21: 90). We must fear Allah in such a way that we are prompted to avoid the things that incur His wrath, while we must entertain hope in Allah’s mercy in such a way that we must never hesitate to repent and change ourselves in order to receive the mercy of Allah.

It is also possible to explain this rationally, for it is not hard to reason that every earnest and sincere lover must also be afraid of displeasing his or her beloved, and hence he or she will be careful not to say or do things that may directly or indirectly earn his or her anger.

Taken from Islamonline

Read this brilliant short article on "Fear,respect and love for Allah must be together":

Some people assume that love of Allah is enough for those who seek to live according to religious morals and earn Allah’s good pleasure. However, Allah informs us that His servants who possess superior morals and love Him also have a genuine fear and respect for Him. Every person who acknowledges Allah with all of His attributes and appreciates His greatness, as well as those who have intelligence and a conscience, will fear and respect Allah to the utmost degree. Allah enables such servants, who also abide by His will, to distinguish good from evil and to observe the limits that He has set for humanity. Allah informs us of the blessings He gives the believers in the following verse:

O you who believe. If you fear [and respect] Allah, He will give you discrimination, erase your bad actions, and forgive you. Allah’s favor is indeed immense. (Surat al-Anfal, 29)

For example, such people do not lie. Even if their self-interests suffer a loss, they will worry about not earning Allah’s good pleasure and thereby earning His retribution. Therefore, they will act in an honest manner. If they indulge in even a moment’s heedlessness and say something that is not right, they will immediately repent and undertake never to repeat that action in the future. Similarly, despite being in great need, they will not try to earn a living through unlawful means because they fear (and respect) Allah.

Every person who does not appropriately fear and respect Allah has his own private boundaries. Even if he is true and honest up to that boundary, he will act according to his own interests beyond it. Those who fear and respect Allah, on the other hand, will never stray from the straight path, regardless of how difficult their situation is. When confronted with any hardship, they immediately turn to Him in complete trust and ask Him to show them a way out.

Allah loves His servants, wills the good for them, is oft-forgiving and merciful, helps them in every instance, and bestows kindness upon His servants without seeking recompense. The idolaters and unbelievers are far away from Allah’s mercy. Our Lord, the possessor of infinite justice, provides for His pious servants who possess a genuine heart and true belief in Allah, and will reward them in this world and the Hereafter. Those who insist on unbelief will suffer the pains of Hell.

So fear [and respect] Allah as much as you are able to, and listen and obey.
(Surat at-Taghabun, 16)

Spend in the way of Allah. Do not cast yourselves into destruction. And do good: Allah loves good-doers. (Surat al-Baqara, 195)

Those who comprehend our Lord’s infinite strength and ability to punish in the Hereafter hold Allah in complete awe and respect. As a result, they are careful not to adopt an attitude that does not earn our Lord’s good pleasure. However, on the other hand, as a result of their genuine and faithful love of Allah, hoping Allah will forgive their sins and accept their repentance, they do their best to earn His good pleasure and be rewarded with Paradise for their striving in His path. The Qur’an mentions the believers’ morals, as follows:
Those who fear [and respect] their Lord in the Unseen will have forgiveness and an immense reward. (Surat al-Mulk, 12)

O you who believe. Fear [and respect] Allah the way He should be feared [and respected], and do not die except as Muslims. (Surah Al ‘Imran, 102)

But those who have fear [and respect] of their Lord will have Gardens with rivers flowing under them, remaining in them timelessly, for ever: hospitality from Allah. What is with Allah is better for those who are truly good. (Surah Al ‘Imran, 198)

Every believer who genuinely loves Allah will feel a great awe for Allah’s punishment and, by trying not to lose His love and consent, will strive to earn His good pleasure. Allah says of those believers, who have these morals:

But as for anyone who desires the Hereafter and strives for it with the striving it deserves, being a believer, their striving will be gratefully acknowledged. (Surat al-Isra’, 19)

Source:http://www.loveofallah.com/page2.html

Hamza Asadullah
11-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Hello People,

My sister Allah has created us and has given us EVERYTHING we can imagine and think of even the brain that we are thinking with right now and the very eyes that you are seeing the screen with and the very ears that you can hear and the hands and fingers that you are typing with. EVERYTHING we can imagine is from Allah alone but yet we still do not abide by his commandments?

My sister it is shaythan and our nafs that make us think that Islam is hard and that sin is easy. In reality my sister what Allah has commanded us to do in comparison to what he has given us and what he is offering us for our obedience is too little to comprehend.

He has asked us to pray to him just 5 times a day.

Now calculating the average time it takes to do all 5 prayers in a day comes upto an average of 40 minutes a day for all 5 prayers.

Now thats 40 minutes that Alah has aksed us to pray to him out of 24 hours of our day. Is that asking a lot considering the fact that he has given us EVERYTHING on a plate? Is that really hard? Or is it we who are fooling ourselves into thinking its hard.

My sister the average person on this forum must be 20 and onwards. The average life expectancy is 60 to 70 Allah willing. Now if inshallah we were to live until 70 then all we have to do is abide by Allah's commandments for 40 to 50 years and he will give us ETERNITY of bliss.

40-50 years devotion = ETERNITY of bliss

Now is that an offer that anyone can match? Is that an offer that anyone can truly comprehend? Forget 70% off or buy one and get two free, this is 40 to 50 years for ETERNITY of paradise! Now I would say thats not fair. You know why? because how is it fair that just a mere 40 or 50 years of our life of devotion that we get an ETERNITY of paradise? So let us NEVER think that Allah has made things hard for us because what he has aksed of us is absolutley NO comparison to what he is offering us in return for our obedience. We are SO SO lucky that he is so generous and kind so let us thank him day in and day out and let us NEVER be unappreciative of what he has given us and what he is offering us for the little he has asked of us.

IbnAbdulHakim
11-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Hello People,

Such as

then stop thinking about it, seek refuge in Allah and ask him for understanding.

Perhaps in a week, a month even if it takes a few years you'll understand one day the hikmah behind this. And if you never understand ,then at least try to accept that Allah knows best.

When i was young i use to think my parents were strict, when i was in school i use to think my teachers were too strict but now i only wish they were more strict.

EVERYTHING is for our own good, and everything becomes easier with time.

You know you have an inquisitive mind, you should listen to lectures, read articles and study the lives of the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam and his companions radhiallahu anhum ajmaeen.

You can certainly fear and love something, but the fear isnt something bad.

Assalamu Alaikum

cat eyes
11-13-2009, 05:49 PM

islam is most certainly true :statisfie

''Let man, then. observe from what he has been created.'' (86:5)

''just as there are signs within your own selves : can you not, then see? (51:21)

''O men! if you are in doubt as to the truth of resurrection, remember that, verily , we have created every one of you out of dust, then out of a drop of sperm, then out of a germ cell, then out of an embryonic lump complete in itself and yet incomplete, so that we might make your origin clear unto you.

''And whatever we will to be born we cause to rest in the mothers' wombs for a term set by us, and then we bring you forth as infants and allow you to live so that some of you might attain to maturity: for among you are such as are caused to die in childhood, just as many a one of you is reduced in old age to a most adject state, ceasing to know anything of what he once knew so well.'' (21:5)

''Dose man then, think that he is to be left to himself, to go about at will?

was he not once a mere drop of sperm that had been split, and thereafter became a germ-cell whereupon he created and formed it in accordance with what it was mean't to be, and fashioned out of the two sexes, the male and the female?

Is not he, then able to bring the dead back to life?'' (75:36-40

''Did we not create you out of humble fluid, which we then allowed to remain in the womb's firm keeping for a term pre-ordained?

thus have we determined the nature of mans creation: and excellent indeed is our power to determine what is to be!''(77:20-23

''is man, then, not aware that it is we who create him out of a mere drop of sperm- whereupon, lo! he shows himself endowed with the power to think and to argue?''(36:77

''Now indeed, we create man out of the essence of clay, and then we cause him to remain as a drop of sperm in the wombs firm keeping, and then we create out of the drop of sperm and germ cell and then we create out of the germ cell an embryonic lump, and then we create within the embryonic lump bones, and then we clothe the bones with flesh-and then we bring all this into being as a new creation: hallowed, therefore, is Allah, the best of artisans!(23:12-14)

Sister i would also like to remind you of the importance of salaat the more we go further away from our worshiping Allah the more our hearts become black.

take this into account our imaan is the most precious thing a person could have and prayer helps us to keep our imaan intact. i am saying this for your own good and i am not attacking you or judging you but i am saying because i want to save you from a life of misery and hardship.

i would also like for you to order this book its called ''men and the universe'' reflections of ibn Al-Qayyem by captain abdul- hameed Al Qoz.

its a very easy to understand book more then likely you will be able to get it at your local islamic book store and its well worth it!

he encourages the reader to deeply think about the creation of Allah, the most high and the human being, existnce, animals and nature.

you are in my duas may Allah guide you to the straight path Ameen
:wa::)

mariyyah
11-13-2009, 06:05 PM
أَحَد

The One and Only.

Fourteen hundred years ago, when people asked the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.a.w.), who is your Lord. The answer came in the following verse of the Holy Quran:

قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ

Say: "He is Allah, the One and Only. (The Holy Quran, Surah Al-Ikhlas, Ayah 1, 112:1)

The scholars have explained the sentence Huwa-Allah Ahad syntactically, but in our opinion its explanation which perfectly corresponds to the context is that Huwa is the subject and Allahu its predicate, and Ahad-un its second predicate. According to this parsing the sentence means: "He (about Whom you are questioning me) is Allah, is One and only one. Another meaning also can be, and according to language rules it is not wrong either: "He is AIIah, the One."
Here, the first thing to be understood is the unusual use of ahad in this sentence. Usually this word is either used in the possessive case as yaum ul-ahad (first day of the week), or to indicate total negative as Ma ja a a-ni ahad-un (No one has come to me), or in common questions like Hal `indaka ahad-un (Is there anyone with you?), or in conditional clauses like Inja'a-ka ahad-un (If someone comes to you), or in counting as ahad, ithnan, ahad ashar (one, two, eleven). Apart from these uses, there is no precedent in the pre-Qur'anic Arabic that the mere word ahad might have been used as an adjective for a person or thing. After the revelation of the Qur'an this word has been used only for the Being of Allah, and for no one else. This extraordinary use by itself shows that being single, unique and matchless is a fundamental attribute of Allah; no one else in the world is qualified with this quality: He is One, He has no equal.
Then, keeping in view the questions that the polytheists and the followers of earlier scriptures asked the Holy Prophet (upon whom be peace) about his Lord, let us see how they were answered with ahad-un after Huwa-Allah.
First, it means: "He alone is the Sustainer: no one else has any share or part in providence. and since He alone can be the Ilah (Deity) Who is Master and Sustainer, therefore, no one else is His associate in Divinity either."
Secondly, it also means "He alone is the Creator of the universe: no one else is His associate in this work of creation. He alone is the Master of the universe, the Disposer and Administrator of its system, the Sustainer , of His creatures, Helper and Rescuer in times of hardship; no one else has any share or plan whatever in the works of Godhead, which as you yourselves acknowledge, are works of Allah.
Thirdly since they had also asked the questions: of what is your Lord made? what is His ancestry? What is his sex? From whom has He inherited the world and who will inherit it after Him? -all these questions have been answered with one word ahad for AIIah. It means:
(1) He alone has been, and will be, God for ever; neither was there a God before Him, nor will there be any after Him;
(2) there is no race of gods to which He may belong as a member: He is God, one and single, and none is homogeneous with Him;
(3) His being is not merely One ( wahid but ahad, in which there is no tinge of plurality in any way: He is not a compound being, which may be analysable or divisible. which may have a form and shape, which may be residing somewhere, or may contain or include something, which may have a colour, which may have some limbs, which may have a direction, and which may be variable or changeable in any way. Free from every kind of plurality He alone is a Being Who is Ahad in every aspect. (Here, one should fully understand that the word wahid is used in Arabic just like the word "one" in English. A collection consisting of great pluralities is collectively called wahid or one, as one man, one nation, one country, one world, even one universe, and every separate part of a collection is also called one. But the word Ahad is not used for anyone except Allah. That is why wherever in the Qur'an the word wahid has been used for Allah, He has been called Ilah wahid (one Deity), or Allah-ulWahid-al-Qahhar. (One Allah Who is Omnipotent), and nowhere just wahid, for this word is also used for the things which contain pluralities of different kinds in their being. On the contrary, for Allah and only for Allah the word Ahad has been used absolutely, for He alone is the Being Who exists without any plurality in any way, Whose Oneness is perfect in every way. (Tafheemul-Quran)

Humbler_359
11-14-2009, 12:58 AM

Everyone including us had own doubt before increasing knowledges and understanding in this fantasy world. It is good question you asked us. :statisfie

The Truth (comes) from they Lord alone; so be not of those who doubt. (3:60)

"There is no compulsion (FORCE) in religion, for the right way is clearly from the wrong way. Whoever therefore rejects the forces of evil and believes in God, he has taken hold of a support most unfailing, which shall never give way, for God is All Hearing and Knowing." (2:256)

(Satan said,) "I will come to them from before them, and from behind them, and from their right, and from their left, and You will find most of them un-appreciative." (7:17)

Allah doesn't want us to be burden or suffer but one of the best guidances giving from Allah alone in Qur'an in order to protect us from deceiver Satan.

Why did Allah (Subhana Wa Taa'la -The Most Gracious and Most Merciful) CREATE US ? Please see this website ..............

OurIslamic
11-15-2009, 07:09 AM
Read the Quran, and understand it's meanings with an open heart. I can guarantee you won't have doubts anymore.

AlHoda
11-15-2009, 08:11 PM
May Allah(swt) guide us both

unitedmuslim73
11-15-2009, 08:58 PM
I think i might be able to help you because i was in same position like you before....

(1) The holy Quran is words and messages from Allah and you might be interested to know that USA had employed theologists and hsitorians from Holland, South Africa and other countries to prove that Quran contains errors but since now what those people get is that Quran is perfect in all aspects and this lead some atheists to convert to islam....

(2) lets compare Islam to other religions. When we look at Christianism and hindusm, we can see clearly that there is a lack of intelligence concerning their religious beliefs...For Christianism, People believed that Jesus is God...If he was God, why had he taken birth from a human? Why was he mortal? Who was him praying too?

Whereas Hindusm is more funny....Indians believed that Brahma is their creator. He first created his daughter and when she first run on her right side, a head had grown up on brahma's right side of body. and like that 4 heads were grown up in right left back and over the initial head.. but he happen to lose one when he got a fight wiz God shiva....Sincerely speaking i dnt find anything realistic in this....

(3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coG1JV-_FYM

This website might help u too...

ITS DIFFICULT TO HAVE A BLIND TRUST BECAUSE YOUR TRUST IS BASED ON BOOKS, HISTORICAL MATTERS AND A GOD WHOM YOU NEVER SAW BUT ONLY HRD.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.