/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is it just me?

muslimsister1
11-11-2009, 03:31 PM
:sl:

Hope your all in good health, im after some advice, evryday there wil be something which happen to me for example the other day i was making tea and it spilt all over my phone, another time i dropped my phone and we managed to drive over it, theres times when things happen and i have no control over it, baiscly im clumsy and i dont do it on pupose, now at times my husband say 'why does it not happen to me?' n all i can say is i dont know cuz i dont do it on purpose, anyway it jst gets me down and i feel as tho im not good enough for my husband and that im a dumb blonde, i try to do things the right way but at times it jst doesnt happen and i get so frustrated with myself that it always happens to me but i dont do it on purpose, i would be grateful for any advice, jazakallah imsad

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
11-11-2009, 05:37 PM
lol accidents happen.

not an atom can move without the will of Allah behind it.

dont be down inshAllah, we are all human, we are all made with flaws and faults.

Perfection will come in jannah inshAllah ! May Allah make it our abode, Ameen

Assalamu Alaikum

cat eyes
11-11-2009, 05:43 PM
salaam
Well sis good news ur not alone lol there's many women around the world who are just as clumsy including meself :( haha but the way i see it is people should ACCEPT that its the way we are created and if that person loves u they will not judge you and make ur bad points known to you and make it famous just to make u feel bad! Thats just being a idiot. Forgive me but thats just what i strongly believe! Just know that we all make MISTAKES and nobody is perfect! It could be that u feel extra shy around your husband and nervous but if he picks at ur bad points, thats bullying...the more he dose that, the more less confident you will become! He should be trying 2make u feel relaxed instead and telling u that ''its okay, it happens.'' instead of making you feel like a complete fool by telling u that ''it dose not happen with me.''

muslimsister1
11-11-2009, 05:50 PM
other than that i cant fault him for anything, he's such a lovely person and loves me a lot (more dan i realise), i think that sumtimes he jst says it to make me more alert and aware and is trying to help me. Myb its just me taking it in the wrong way?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
11-11-2009, 06:38 PM
^ yeh im sure thats what it is

no need to second guess your husband sis !

i'd take criticisms gladly and with a smile from those who care for me !

Khaldun
11-11-2009, 06:56 PM

I know things like this can make a person sad and upset but dont be, i am sure you are an amazing person and that the things you do right go by without you even noticing them and if something does go wrong it certain hasnt anything to do with the colour of your hair!

You have to believe in yourself, sometimes when you think you cant do something most likely you wont be able to, mental strength is something very important and if you do fail then just brush off your shoulders and try again.

Elbert Hubbard:

There is no failure except in no longer trying.

George Bernard Shaw:

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.

Havelock Ellis:

It is on our failures that we base a new and different and better success.
Also read this:

http://khaldun.wordpress.com/2009/10...ship/#more-237

Hamza Asadullah
11-11-2009, 11:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimsister1

Hope your all in good health, im after some advice, evryday there wil be something which happen to me for example the other day i was making tea and it spilt all over my phone, another time i dropped my phone and we managed to drive over it, theres times when things happen and i have no control over it, baiscly im clumsy and i dont do it on pupose, now at times my husband say 'why does it not happen to me?' n all i can say is i dont know cuz i dont do it on purpose, anyway it jst gets me down and i feel as tho im not good enough for my husband and that im a dumb blonde, i try to do things the right way but at times it jst doesnt happen and i get so frustrated with myself that it always happens to me but i dont do it on purpose, i would be grateful for any advice, jazakallah imsad

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, my sister know that it can get frustrating for your husband because of the amount of times you may have have caused an accident. But just try to make him understand what your feeling in a loving and gentle way that it hurts you when he gets frustrated and that you want him to be a little more patient with you.
If you open up about your feelings and tell him in a loving and gentle way then he will understand and be more patient next time.
A couple are like garments for each other so always share what your feeling and don't ever hesitate. If you keep it in then it will play on your mind all the time. Maybe if you tell him he may not even be thinking what you think he's thinking.
Sister whenever your doing anything just do it more slower and think about it more. If you take your time and think about what your doing then your less likely to have a clumsy episode. It happens to all of us but some more than others. Its nothing to worry about sister don't get paranoid. Just take your time and think more about whatever your doing and inshallah you will have less clumsy episodes.

جوري
11-11-2009, 11:50 PM

Dear sr.. if your clumsiness is due to 'weakness' in your arm or leg or even vision that comes and goes.. in other words one day you feel weakness in your right arm and a little shakiness then it goes away and you are fine for a while, then that returns somewhere else a little while later, I please urge you to seek medical attention..

if it is just average clumsiness then rest assured we all have our days..

and Allah swt knows best

Rabi'ya
11-11-2009, 11:55 PM

i have always been a particularly clumsy person. however, when i was pregnant my clumsiness went through the roof. If was ridiculous. Iwas breaking at least 2 items every day in the kitchen. dropping things etc. Anyway, i understand what you mean when u say it gets u down. especially when people always go ona t u about it. The best thing is just to explain to them that you don't do it on purpose and that if you could help it then you would. dont wrry sis. Everything is the will of Allah :)

جوري
11-12-2009, 01:10 AM
ok al7mdlillah.. I was worried about MS which this sort of thing is common.. if you've always been clumsy then no worries..

may Allah swt ease your affairs insha'Allah

:wub:

Rafeeq
11-12-2009, 05:26 AM
These are coincidences only. Do not worry. Respect and care your husband as you admit he cares you too much.

Love and care can erase blunders, what is happening with you are accedents. Don't worry. May Allah keep you both happy and in peace.

muslimsister1
11-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Jazakallah for all your replies, i spoke to him last nite and yes i cried my eyes out aswell, he apologised and i feel much better, Jazakallah once again and may Allah SWT reward you all for your help.

cat eyes
11-12-2009, 02:55 PM
did anybody ever have one of those days where you keep hitting yourself of things? lol its so unbelievably embarrassing ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!