/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to live life

AnonymousPoster
11-11-2009, 05:28 PM
asalaam 'ualikum brothers and sisters
How do i live everyday as though it is my last? Besides the basic; listening to lectures about death, Quran, general books etc
Generally, how do you live life like the sahaba use to?
Give me tips on how to increase my iman

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cat eyes
11-11-2009, 08:58 PM
:sl:
Good question thats what i would like to really know also

Diyaa~
11-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Salamulaikum.. theres a few things im mentioning here, which really help me stay focused inshallah they will benefit you aswell =]

Keep on top of our prayers with a lot of dhikar.. pray nafl..do dua for urself, family and friends, send peace and blessings upon the prophet [pbuh] and dua for the muslim ummah..

wake up for fajr and read quran =] when starting off the day with prayer leads on to a having a good day..

Read the Quran at various times through out the day such as selected surahs for different times of the day, such as surah mulk at night.. Surah Al Kalf on fridays.. Aayat ul kursi many times during the day as it keeps away the devil ..

Learn the beloved prophets hadith and apply them, even a smile is charity =]

Help out at home, make moms life easy with the house chores as heaven lies under the feet of your mother :]

"Verily in the rememberance of Allah do hearts find rest" ..

Hope thats helped :]

may Allah Make practising Islam easier for us and make us all better muslims inshallah :]

Salamulaikum

IbnAbdulHakim
11-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

try to imitate the prophet sallallahi alaihi wasallaam in everything you do

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rafeeq
11-12-2009, 05:37 AM
Dear Brother,

Try to offer faraidh in time.

Iman is something Allah grants us. He says in Quran (narrated) Do not you you are Momin but you have accepted Islam. Allah will testify your iman before declaring you Momin.

At the same time, we know, if we take one step forward towards Him, He comes ten steps towards us and makes our way easier. May Allah increase your, mine and all muslims' Iman. (Amen)

Hamza Asadullah
11-12-2009, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
asalaam 'ualikum brothers and sisters
How do i live everyday as though it is my last? Besides the basic; listening to lectures about death, Quran, general books etc
Generally, how do you live life like the sahaba use to?
Give me tips on how to increase my iman
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, our beloved Rasulallah's (Pbuh) whole life is the perfect example of how we should also live our lives.

That is why it is essential for us to incorporate the Sunnah of Rasulallah (Pbuh) into our everyday life.

Remember whatever Rasulallah (Pbuh) did or said is not from him but from Allah. So the best way to live our lives everyday is how Allah wants us to live our daily lives.

I tried to attach a PDF file to this post but the file was too large so i will give you a link where you can access my thread, "How to live everyday of our lives".

It also includes another PDF file which is called Ibadah(Worship) check. This is a weekly plan that we fill in at the end of each day to assess how we spent the whole day in terms of how much good deeds did we do. Then we fill in a section at the bottom of what to do to make improvements for the next day. It is a brilliant concept and one that will benefit all inshallah.

How to live Everyday of our lives!

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52049

Here are three more very beneficial threads that will help us to increase the amount of good deeds we do everyday so that we can maximise each day and fill up our good deed accounts in order to please and get the closest to Allah.

10 steps to increase our imaan(faith)

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40459

Forty Easy and Rewarding Good Deeds for us to do Everyday!

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50628

Nafl Salaahs for us to Pray Everyday

http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49289

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.