/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel’s Role In Destabilizing Pakistan

divine_quran
11-13-2009, 09:41 AM
Dear Readers

When waging war “by way of deception,” the motto of the Israeli Mossad, well-timed crises play a critical agenda-setting role by displacing facts with what a target population can be deceived to believe. Thus the force-multiplier effect when staged crises are reinforced with pre-staged intelligence. In combination, the two often prove persuasive.

That duplicity was on display when U.S. lawmakers were induced to invade Iraq in response to the mass murder of 9-11. That crisis alone, however, was insufficient. Military mobilization required a “consensus” belief in Iraqi WMD, Iraqi ties to Al Qaeda, Iraqi mobile biological weapons, Iraqi meetings in Prague, and so forth. Though all were false, those “facts” proved sufficient to induce an invasion of Iraq. Such agent provocateur operations typically include collateral incidents as pre-staging for the intended main event. Ongoing incidents suggest a follow-on operation is underway. Recent history suggests we’ll see an orgy of evidence that plausibly indicts a pre-staged Evil Doer. Though Iran is an obvious candidate, Pakistan is also a possibility where outside forces have been destabilizing this nuclear Islamic nation with a series of violent incidents.

The author of this article is Jeff Gates. He was counsel to the U.S. Senate Committee on Finance (1980-87)

Read Full Article:

Nawaz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
meer5sd
11-16-2009, 10:47 AM
pakistan is already destabilized because of it's policies, why would countries like India, Israel want to destabilize pakistan??

Supreme
11-16-2009, 05:41 PM
Mossad is the single reason why I would hate to be enemies with Israel. They are the most ruthless, intelligent, powerful and scariest intelligence agency on Earth. I think most countries could reasonably deal with the Israeli military. But Mossad is the real life, modern day equivalent of SMERSH from James Bond.

The_Prince
11-16-2009, 08:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Mossad is the single reason why I would hate to be enemies with Israel. They are the most ruthless, intelligent, powerful and scariest intelligence agency on Earth. I think most countries could reasonably deal with the Israeli military. But Mossad is the real life, modern day equivalent of SMERSH from James Bond.
and such titles were given to many others before and they were taken down.

if 'mossad' are so amazing lol then why does it often take them so much time to track down key resistence figures in lands right beside them!

imagine israels enemies were in caves around the world.

so no mossad arent as smart and sophisticated as propaganda would want you to believe.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Humbler_359
11-16-2009, 08:09 PM
^ Sir, Just to make correction, Mossad is dangerous, smart, and very clever than CIA, CIA wouldn't figure out Intel chips that Mossad did in advanced Technology. Mossad control USA governments and every politicans. US know it as they didn't do anything.

meer5sd
11-17-2009, 07:59 AM
why islamic countries are not united against israel and helping our palestinain brothers to gain their rights??

Rafeeq
11-17-2009, 08:06 AM
If I am not wrong, around 40 years back, OIC (Organization of Islamic Countries) was established to bring islamic countries under 1 agenda. But the founders of the organization were shot dead or hanged and now OIC is pronounced O' I see (when it comes to discussion).

KAding
11-17-2009, 10:44 AM
Sorry, I might have missed it in the article. Why would Israel want to destabilize Pakistan?

Supreme
11-17-2009, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by karim5sd
why islamic countries are not united against israel and helping our palestinain brothers to gain their rights??
Most are (well except Turkey, but that's secular).

Justufy
11-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Nowhere in the article does it say that Israel is destabilizing Iran, I am a good Muslim and I do not believe Israel is the enemy here, Israel wants peace to the world and for the Palestinians and the Israelis to cohabitate in peace, many good Muslims believe this! We also know that violence is not the way, the Koran says so.

I<3Bush
11-17-2009, 06:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Justufy
Nowhere in the article does it say that Israel is destabilizing Iran, I am a good Muslim and I do not believe Israel is the enemy here, Israel wants peace to the world and for the Palestinians and the Israelis to cohabitate in peace, many good Muslims believe this! We also know that violence is not the way, the Koran says so.

What?? :hiding:

Supreme
11-17-2009, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Justufy

My opinions on the matter are mixed. Sure, Israel wants peace, but then so did the Nazis, so they could happily continue with their genocide of the Jews and communists without disturbance.

Now, I'm not saying Israel is at all equatable to Nazi Germany. It simply isn't. The mistreatment of my Palestinian brothers and sisters is by no means a Holocaust, or at all comparable to it. What I'm trying to get at here, is every country wants peace. But the way a country obtains peace, whether it be oppressing a people or invading a country, isn't always the right way to go about it.

Israel is suffering from an identity crisis. It is a country for Jews with a secular law. It is a country that promotes Western freedom and values for its residents but at the same time it is oppressive to Palestinians. It is friends with America yet at the same time consistently undermines America's wishes for a two state solution (which is, in my opinion, the best possible solution available). I think Israel should relinquish both its nuclear arsenal and Palestinian territory, and recognize Palestine, perhaps even become friendly with Palestine. Then maybe nutters like Osama bin Laden wouldn't have such an excuse for global jihad.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.