/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asslamo alaikum, Muslims

Annas
11-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Assalamo alaikum!
:sl:
My name is Annas Farooq and I live in Pakistan. I discovered this website through google. I just hope I will have a good time. Also, I love discussing about the Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W) and about Allah and Quran.

May Allah protect you all!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fטлку
11-14-2009, 11:50 AM
:sl: and Welcome to the Forum! :statisfie

Rafeeq
11-14-2009, 12:08 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum Annus Farooq.

You found a good place for your time. By the way, how did you got registered as it is required to come with some reference here:omg:

OurIslamic
11-15-2009, 06:24 AM
Salam, welcome to IB! :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
OurIslamic
11-15-2009, 06:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rafeeq
:wa:

Welcome to the forum Annus Farooq.

You found a good place for your time. By the way, how did you got registered as it is required to come with some reference here:omg:
I don't believe that is the case, it may have been in the past, but not anymore.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.