/* */

PDA

View Full Version : الأحاديث في الصحيحين

فتاة الدعوة
11-15-2009, 05:13 AM

بسم الله والصلاة والسلام على نبينا محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين .

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته .
الشيخ الفاضل : عبدالرحمن السحيم
بارك الله فيكم

سؤالي هو استفسار عن الأحاديث المروية عن الشيخين الإمام البخاري والإمام مسلم في صحيحهما ، هل تعتبر جميعها أحاديث صحيحة ؟

لأني سمعت أحد العلماء في أحد البرامج في قناة فضائية يذكر من أنه ليس كل ما في الصحيحين يعتبر صحيح ،ولكن أغلبها صحيح .
والله أعلم .

أفيدونا بارك الله بكم وفيكم

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الجواب :

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
وبارك الله فيك .

أحاديث الصحيحين ( صحيح البخاري ومسلم ) كلها صحيحة ، وقد تلقّتها الأمة بالقبول .
والمقصود ما رواه أصحاب الصحيح بأسانيدهما .
والبخاري ومسلم قد انتقيا أحاديث كتابيهما من أحاديث صحيحة كثيرة .

حتى قال الإمام البخاري رحمه الله : ما وضعت في كتاب الصحيح حديثا إلاَّ اغتسلت قبل ذلك وصليت ركعتين .
وقال : صَنَّفت الجامع من ستمائة ألف حديث في ست عشرة سنة ، وجعلته حجة فيما بيني وبين الله .
وقال : صنفت كتابي الجامع في المسجد الحرام ، وما أدخلت فيه حديثا حتى استخرت الله تعالى وصليت ركعتين وتيقَّنت صِحَّـته . اهـ .
ويقصد بِكتابه الجامع : الصحيح ، المشهور بصحيح البخاري ، فإن الإمام البخاري سمى كتابه : الجامع الصحيح المسند من حديث رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم وسننه وأيامه .

وقد تلقّت الأمة أحاديث الصحيحين بالقبول ، حتى قال الحافظ أبو نصر السجزي : أجمع الفقهاء وغيرهم أن رَجلا لو حَلف بالطلاق أن جميع البخاري صحيح قاله رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم لا شك فيه ، لم يَحْنَث .
وقال أبو أسحق الإسفراييني : أهل الصنعة مُجْمِعُون على أن الأخبار التي اشتمل عليها الصحيحان مقطوع بصحة أصولها ومتونها ، ولا يحصل الخلاف فيها بحال ، وإن حصل فذاك اختلاف في طُرُقها ورواتها . قال : فمن خالف حُكمه خبراً منها وليس له تأويل سائغ للخبر نقضنا حُكمه ؛ لأن هذه الأخبار تلقّتها الأمة بالقبول .
وقال الجويني إمام الحرمين : لو حلف إنسان بطلاق امرأته أن ما في الصحيحين مما حَكَما بصحته من قول النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم لَمَا ألزمته الطلاق ، لإجماع المسلمين على صِحَّته .

وقد جعل الله في صدور أهل العلم هيبة للصحيحين .
ولم يطعن أحد في شيء من أحاديث الصحيحين حتى ظهرت بدعة المعتزلة في تقديس العقل وتقديمه على النقل ! ومن سار على ذلك النهج من المعاصرين ! الذين تجرّءوا على أحاديث الصحيحين فأخذوا يُضعّفون بعضها بِحجّة أن منها ما يُخالِف العقل !
وكأن الأمة منذ أكثر من ألف سنة تعيش بلا عقول ! حتى جاء هؤلاء فأعْمَلًوا عقولهم في نصوص الوحيين !

وأعلى درجات الـصِّحَّـة ما اتفق عليه البخاري ومسلم على إخراجه ، ثم ما انفرد به البخاري ، ثم ما انفرد به مسلم ، ثم ما كان على شرطهما ، ثم ما كان على شرط البخاري ، ثم ما كان على شرط مسلم .

والله تعالى أعلم .

عبد الرحمن السحيم
عضو مركز الدعوة والارشاد بالرياض

</I>

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
OurIslamic
11-15-2009, 07:15 AM
I wish I could understand that, lol.

OurIslamic
11-15-2009, 07:15 AM
And I really like how you got your display name in arabic!

Khaldun
11-15-2009, 10:21 AM
:sl:

In the name of Allah and peace and blessings be upon RasulalAllah and his family and his companions all of them.

Assalaamu 'Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabaraktuh

The honourary scholar 'Abdu-Rahmaan bin Suhaymee BaarakAllahu feekum

My question is to seek clarifications with regards to the hadeeth narrated by Imaam Bukhaaree and Imaam Muslim in their saheehs, are all the hadiths in them considered Saheeh?

[I ask this] because I heared one of the scholars on a program on one of the satellite channels saying that not every hadith in the saheehs are saheeh but most of them are saheeh and Allah knows best.

Benefit us, may Allah bless through you and upon you.

Wassalamu Alaikum Warahamtullahi Wabaraktuh

The Answer:

Wa'laikum Assalam Warahamtullahi Wabaraktuh

All the hadiths in the saheehayn are considered authentic, and the Muslim Ummah have acccepted them. What is meant here is the hadiths that are have been reported through their chains.

And Bukhaaree and Muslim have reported numerous authentic hadiths.

So much so that Imaam Bukhaaree said I have not placed in this book a hadeeth except that I made ghusl and prayed to units of prayer.

And he said, I authored my saheeh from six hundred thousand hadiths and it took me 16 years, and it is my evidence infront of Allah.

He aslo said I wrote my book in the Holy masjid of Makkah and for every hadith I wrote I made istikhaarah to Allah and did not place it in my book unless I was fully sure that it was saheeh.

By his book he is refering to his famous Saheeh Bukhaaree.

The whole Ummah have accepted saheeh Bukhaaree as authentic. Al-Haafidh Aboo Nasr al-Sijizi said scholars of fiqh and others have even said if a man divorces his wife and puts as a condition saying that if all the hadiths of Bukhaaree are authentic and the Prophet spoke every hadith then you are divorced then certainly his wife will indeed be divorced.

Aboo Is-haaq al-Isfarabeeey said the scholars are in agreement that any information gained through the two saheehs is correct both in its asl and its matn and there is no dispute concerning this whatsoever. And if it happens then it is its turuq and rowaat. Then he said and whoever goes against its hukm without any valid reason then we make this void, because the muslim ummah has accepted it as authentic.

Al-Juwaaynee the Imaam of the Haram said if a man divorces his wife and puts as a condition saying that if all the hadiths of both Bukhaaree and Muslims are authentic and the Prophet spoke every hadith then you are divorced then certainly his wife will indeed be divorced. Since all the muslims have accepted both the saheehs.

And the scholars have always given the saheehs a special revrence and a special place in their hearts. And no one has ever spoken bad conerning the hadiths in both the books until the [deviant] sect Mu'tazilah came along and prefered their intellect above what had been narrated from the Messenger of Allah.
And whoever follow their footsteps they claim that certain hadiths are weak just because it goes against their intellect.

And it is as if the muslim Ummah lived without intellegience for more then a thousand years until these people came along and started making the hadiths revealed by Allah subject to their intellect!

The highest form of authenticity is whatever Bukhaaree and Muslim have both agreed upon together, then the next stage is what Bukhaaree narrates himself then what Muslim narrates then whatever is in accordance to their conditions then whatever is in accordance with Bukhaarees conditions then what is in accordance with Muslims conditions.

And Allah the Most High knows the best.

'Abd-ar-Rahmaan as-Suhaymee

Member of the Markaz ad-Da'wah wal Irshaad in Riyaadh

Translation: Khalduun
[This is not a word for word translation]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khaldun
11-15-2009, 10:34 AM
:sl:

You made a du'a brother OurIslamic and Allah accepted your du'a!

JazzakAllah Khair for sharing this, lately there are many people who talk bad about the books of both Bukhaaree and Muslim.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.