/* */

PDA

View Full Version : what has Islam taught you?

al-ameen
11-15-2009, 08:13 AM
Islam has taught us many things, but as ALLAH swt has every each 6.8 billion of us different from each other, there are things us Muslims will learn which are not picked up by others.

So my brothers and sisters in Islam. Please share your lessons and gifts from Islam and why do you feel that without Islam you wouldn't be who you are.

For me the most important thing Islam has given me is a Muslim Family and i wouldn't trade that for anything in this World.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimlearner
11-15-2009, 08:29 AM
mine is endless list,alhamdulilalh Rabbil- Alameen!
:new,peacefull way of life.

transition?
11-15-2009, 08:35 AM
how to handle so many situations.
the mercy of Allah (swt).

Everyday I think I won't make it. Everyday I realize I have to make it. Everyday I have made it through by God's Mercy. :]

al-ameen
11-15-2009, 08:52 AM
Alihadullilahi, Islam is a religion of peace and friendship.Pls keep it coming and share your benefit with others.
Thanks everyone.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iris
11-17-2009, 08:27 PM
Staying consistent in doing good deeds is liked by Allah SWT. This is a great inspiration for me and all Muslims I'm sure. Whether it's giving charity or fasting or anything else, doing it with consistency is key, as we never know when our life ends so inshaAllah all of us will be consistent and earn good deeds on a daily basis, ameen!!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.