/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Time 'running out' on Iran talks

GuestFellow
11-15-2009, 01:04 PM
The leaders of the US and Russia have warned Iran that time is running out for talks over its nuclear programme.

[S]Sanctions!!![/S]

I'm lovin the change Obama.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
11-15-2009, 06:49 PM
Does anyone thing this will eventually lead to a military conflict? o_o

AlHoda
11-15-2009, 07:00 PM
:sl:
what will the US do if the time does run out??:exhausted

:wa:

GuestFellow
11-15-2009, 07:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
what will the US do if the time does run out??:exhausted

Well history is repeating itself that's for sure.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AlHoda
11-15-2009, 07:03 PM
Why does Iran have a nuclear programme, in the 1st place.:O

AlHoda
11-15-2009, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow

Well history is repeating itself that's for sure.
Well, ther's not going to be a Bush if,that happens.

GuestFellow
11-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Why does Iran have a nuclear programme, in the 1st place.:O
Because for electricity and development of their own country. Like France main power source is nuclear energy, it currently has 58 nuclear power plants.

The Western countries are alleging that Iran wants to develop nuclear energy programme for Nuclear Weapons based on what President Ahmadinejad said. The western countries are putting pressure on Iran and threatening them with sanctions.

AlHoda
11-15-2009, 07:15 PM
Because for electricity and development of their own country. Like France main power source is nuclear energy, it currently has 58 nuclear power plants.

The Western countries are alleging that Iran wants to develop nuclear energy programme for Nuclear Weapons based on what President Ahmadinejad said. The western countries are putting pressure on Iran and threatening them with sanctions.
So, the westerns ( all a bunch of hypocrites,btw) 'allegly' has nucleur programs for electricity, but when Iran wants to have one, it is the end of the world.:exhausted
May Allah (swt) protect us from al the fitna in this world.

جوري
11-15-2009, 07:17 PM
the question is how sufficient is Iran as a sovereign nation? Sanctions I imagine would be particularly important to developing nations than one embarking on a nuclear program. I don't know much about Iran's resources and economics, but if they can achieve total independence without caring who is issuing a different brand of 'fatwa' on them, then most likely it would be for the better..

GuestFellow
11-15-2009, 07:18 PM
Well, ther's not going to be a Bush if,that happens.
It does not matter who is in power. This whole controversy reminds me of the Iraq war. George Bush alongside with National Security Adviser Condaleeza Rice and Dick Cheeney claimed that Iraq had nuclear weapons. After the Iraq war no weapons were found.

Now what I see here is the ''international community'' making accusations that Iran is developing nuclear weapons. Sanctions have been placed upon Iran for not complying. To me it looks like a excuse to start another war.

AlHoda
11-15-2009, 07:18 PM
btw, how do you get a membership in the sisters forum

جوري
11-15-2009, 07:20 PM
you need ten more posts and then apply..

AlHoda
11-15-2009, 07:20 PM
When are they going to learn that sanctions seldomly help, I mean they's just punishing the people, for their leaders decisions. Who came up with the idea ,in the first place? :hiding:

AlHoda
11-15-2009, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
you need ten more posts and then apply..

Thank you :)

catalzzy
11-15-2009, 07:52 PM
maybe start world war 3? :S :S

GuestFellow
11-15-2009, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Catalzzy
maybe start world war 3? :S :S

Wouldn't say it would start off world war 3...curious what has lead you to this conclusion?

titus
11-15-2009, 08:26 PM
So, the westerns ( all a bunch of hypocrites,btw) 'allegly' has nucleur programs for electricity, but when Iran wants to have one, it is the end of the world
Western nations do question why Iran feels the need to keep their nuclear facilities a secret if there is nothing to hide. Why hide a facility that is going to simply generate electricity?

جوري
11-15-2009, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
Western nations do question why Iran feels the need to keep their nuclear facilities a secret if there is nothing to hide. Why hide a facility that is going to simply generate electricity?
It is their business. why hide hydrogen peroxide in your home if you mean to use it as a bleaching agent and not an oxidant to rocket fuel?
When the west and Israel opens its facilities to inspection can they request the same of Iran!

catalzzy
11-15-2009, 09:44 PM

Wouldn't say it would start off world war 3...curious what has lead you to this conclusion?
Well, it looks like it might be cos maybe iran might get really angry or something. i dunno lol. Allah knows best.

Woodrow
11-15-2009, 10:20 PM
A scenario you seldom hear. But if you think about it not very far fetched.

Israel has been a major pain to the USA since 1947. A very expensive pet that has proven to be a nuisance.

Now how to get rid of this pest in a manner that will seen as supporting them.

How about back Iran into a corner so that to show their autonomy Iran has to develop a nuclear program? Now push them through sanctions that they will initiate active hostilities. Most likely directed towards the closest US allie, Israel.

Blam--Israel is knocked off the map.

Washington sends Tehran a nasty telegram stating that Iran has been very bad and it they do not stop destroying neighboring countries, the sanctions will be increased. Tehran telegraphs back, "oops sorry about that, but Israel really got us angry." Washington replies back "Well don't let it happen again" and in a year normal trade and diplomatic relations are resotred between Washington and Tehran.

The USA is finaly rid of Israel and still looks good.

I personaly doubt that would happen. But, then again I've seen stranger things happen.

Although this has been grossly paraphrased by me, it is not as far fetched as it sounds.

I doubt if any of us have any inner knoledge as to what will happen if Iran continues with it's Nuke program

GuestFellow
11-15-2009, 10:42 PM

It is their business. why hide hydrogen peroxide in your home if you mean to use it as a bleaching agent and not an oxidant to rocket fuel?
When the west and Israel opens its facilities to inspection can they request the same of Iran!
:thumbs_up

format_quote Originally Posted by Catalzzy

Well, it looks like it might be cos maybe iran might get really angry or something. i dunno lol. Allah knows best.
I think Israel might get really angry and might throw a tantrum...O___o

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Israel has been a major pain to the USA since 1947. A very expensive pet that has proven to be a nuisance.
Nicely put.

Iran has been very cooperative with the IAEA than compared to Israel. Israel has a 40 year policy that no international organisation can inspect their nuclear energy programme.

Why on Earth are we worried about Iran. They don't even have nuclear weapons. We should be worried about Israel since they have a stack load of nuclear weapons.

Humbler_359
11-15-2009, 11:07 PM
That's JUST PRESSURE AND PRESS PRESSURE. IT doesn't work. Here's hint example during 1960 beginning, US pressured Israel but Israel keep ignoring it by standing up. That's same things today to Iran.

No doubt, Russia is with Iran in reality and will support Iran whatever it needs. Enemy is Enemy's Friends.

For media, we see "US and Russia warned Iran....." It is just words.

Joe98
11-16-2009, 01:26 AM
http://www.world-nuclear.org/info/reactors.html

30 countries currently use nuclear energy

There are another 14 countries that plan on using nuclear energy by 2030

Of those 44 countries, 8 already have nuclear weapons.

The remaining, 36 countries, including Iran, all agreed that UN inspectors would inspect the nuclear sites to ensure they were not making nuclear weapons.

And UN inspectors were going to Iran and making inspections.

So, the westerns ( all a bunch of hypocrites,btw) 'allegly' has nucleur programs for electricity, but when Iran wants to have one, it is the end of the world.

Then Iran announces they will no longer allow the inspections and further announce Iran will "wipe israel off the map".

So there is a suspicion Iran is making nuclear weapons.

There is nothing hypocritical here.

-

جوري
11-16-2009, 02:26 AM
U.N has no jurisdiction over anyone.. if it did, then certainly it would go after Israel for being in violation of international human rights and humanitarian law, and about 1860 other resolutions as 'imposed' by the U.N ...

is this really the time to impose a U.N inspector law? give me a break or do you need a re-definition of what hypocrisy is? (An expression of agreement that is not supported by real conviction) if they in fact expect that Iran be in compliance, then they should start with self, just to lead by example and not come across as well hypocrites!

all the best

Justufy
11-16-2009, 02:50 AM
I think we ought to ponder the difference between Iran and the U.S.A, the USA do have weapons of mass destruction, but I well rather them have those weps than Iran, Because Iran cannot be trusted with these. Just like North Korea cannot be trusted with weapons of mass destruction, just like any other rogue nation professing hate threats against the western world and Israel cannot be trusted with a nuclear program that would be free of scrutiny; it’s like allowing a potential murderer to poses guns.
I am a Muslim, but not one who advocates violence, I think the real hypocrites here are the Iranians, and I won’t be surprised if the nuclear program was intended to get the bomb all along.

جوري
11-16-2009, 03:01 AM
lol.. the U.S can be trusted by Iran can't? Who was the only country in the world to use atomic bombings and caused the death of 220000 individuals? give me a break mac.. you can be a pacifist all you want, but it is frank mental objection to think that this 'hate' is one sided!

all the best

nocturnal
11-16-2009, 03:20 AM
Woodrow, thats an interesting perspective but im not too sure on such an outcome. There is an extremely vociferous pro-Israeli lobby in the US which is immensely influential and cannot be negated quite so easily. Also, the Jewish national electoral potential in the US is massive. Every politician representing almost every state in the country has to take stock of that.

The question is; how far will the US go to protect Israel? what is the exact limit of it's commitment to Israel's security?

The American politicians all know very well that Israel is a bellicose, militaristic, warmongering international pariah. But they dare not rasie objections against Israel given the political fall-out that would ensue should they have the temerity to do so. This pervasive sense of solicitude towards Israel can, i think, only be broken if there is concerted action on the part of the Arab nations.

All of them working together in unison against Israel would impel the US government to review it's Middle East policy and whether it genuinely wishes to risk going to war against vital allies in the region at the expesne of a proxy state that is totally devoid of any international credibility, moral standing and guilty of outrageous crimes against humanity. If anything, it will probably lodge voluble protests at the UN, but no more. Waging a war against all the member states of the Arab League and potentially other Muslims countries couldn't under any circumstances be realistically considered by even the most hawkish of US administrations. And i don't think there would be the kind of allied coalition that we have read about in the previous World Wars, given that even the pro-Israeli nations in the EU, for all their pointedly cynical attitudes towards the Palestinians, would be unwilling to embark on a war on such a big scale with costly ramifications given the anti-war mood of the EU populace.

I really believe the Arab and Muslim nations, if they work together cohesively, have between them the ability to take decisive action, and liquidate the Zionist entity. (I don't mean Jews by that)

GuestFellow
11-16-2009, 04:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98

Then Iran announces they will no longer allow the inspections and further announce Iran will "wipe israel off the map".

-
Wow do people still believe that. O_______o The media truly brainwashes some people...

President Ahmadinejad stated that he wanted to see the Zionist regime occupying Jerusalem to be wiped off the pages of time like the way the Soviet Union collapsed. He never said he would use military action. Besides he supports the Palestinians and wiping Israel off the map would surely affect the Palestinians since they live so close by.

I wonder how many times I might have said that whilst on this forum....

Humbler_359
11-16-2009, 05:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Justufy
I think we ought to ponder the difference between Iran and the U.S.A, the USA do have weapons of mass destruction, but [U]I well rather them have those weps than Iran[/U], Because Iran cannot be trusted with these. Just like North Korea cannot be trusted with weapons of mass destruction, just like any other rogue nation professing hate threats against the western world and Israel cannot be trusted with a nuclear program that would be free of scrutiny; it’s like allowing a potential murderer to poses guns.
I am a Muslim, but not one who advocates violence, I think the real hypocrites here are the Iranians, and I won’t be surprised if the nuclear program was intended to get the bomb all along.

Lol, you must be joking. It seem twisting theory.

First of all, where are you from in what country?

Second, have you learn how many innocents Muslims died ?
Third, how can you defend Palestine from Israel? or Iraq war from US?
Forth, what's your opinion of Nuclear-armed only Pakistan?

Iran has every rights to protect itself from aggressors so do other countries, don't you think?

Humbler_359
11-16-2009, 05:43 AM
I wonder how many times I might have said that whilst on this forum....

^^

In reality,"I can't hear the TRUTH "....:D

GuestFellow
11-16-2009, 06:21 AM
I think we ought to ponder the difference between Iran and the U.S.A, the USA do have weapons of mass destruction, but I well rather them have those weps than Iran, Because Iran cannot be trusted with these. Just like North Korea cannot be trusted with weapons of mass destruction, just like any other rogue nation professing hate threats against the western world and Israel cannot be trusted with a nuclear program that would be free of scrutiny; it’s like allowing a potential murderer to poses guns.
:skeleton:

Iran is a peaceful nation compared to Israel and America. They are not declaring war, occupying or forcing their views on others. Yes Iran has problems internally and the Iranian government is under a lot of pressure. The hypocrites here are America and its allies. I don't trust America with nuclear weapons. They used it once during World War 2...Hilary Clinton even threatened to use nuclear weapons against Iran. God knows how many mutters there are in the Congress. The USA administration supports Israel who has committed war crimes against Palestinians.

The rogue nations are clearly America and its allies, charging around the world and killing thousands of innocent civilians in the name of insanity.

Humbler_359
11-16-2009, 07:32 AM
Let me give you a bit education in case you HAVEN'T heard. Here's original statement by first Prime Minister of Israel....read carefully

"The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence. And Pakistan, the whole of it, hates the Jews and loves the Arabs.

This lover of the Arabs is more dangerous to us than the Arabs themselves. For that matter, it is most essential for the world Zionism that it should now take immediate steps against Pakistan.

Whereas the inhabitants of the Indian peninsula are Hindus whose hearts have been full of hatred towards Muslims, therefore, India is the most important base for us to work there from against Pakistan.

It is essential that we exploit this base and strike and crush Pakistanis, enemies of Jews and Zionism, by all disguised and secret plans."

-David Ben Gurion (First Israeli Prime Minister), his words printed in the Jewish Chronicle newspaper, 9 August 1967.
Take a look YouTube here: "The Day Pakistan and Israel came close to WAR"

titus
11-16-2009, 08:04 AM
Let me give you a bit education in case you HAVEN'T heard. Here's original statement by first Prime Minister of Israel....read carefully
This "quote" first started appearing a few years ago. Around 2002 is the earliest known example of it. It is fake.

In fact the paper that is cited was not even published on that date.

The_Prince
11-16-2009, 08:23 AM
the part you said your Muslim made me burst out laughing. your probaly one of those agents israel has been paying to go on to internet forums to spread propaganda etc.

if your not that, then your probaly the liberal sell out Muslim, or your the Muslim talking like a fox news pundit to simply be accepted.

Humbler_359
11-16-2009, 08:26 AM
Titus,

^London Jewish Chronicle wasn't even published on that date, but on 8/4 and 8/11. An archive search for 1967 doesn't turn up this quote, either. Maybe it's from some other "Jewish Chronicle."

It's the fact Ben Gurion found Pakistan to be such a danger to the Zionist movement - even more so than the Arabs! That he admitted to the Zionist movement in the first place.

Please don't think Pakistan (indepedent in August 14 1947) and Israel (in May 14 1948) are friends for each other.

I doubt Israel so called "A Promise Land" is today different compared to thousand years ago.

titus
11-16-2009, 08:45 AM
Maybe it's from some other "Jewish Chronicle."
Considering no one can find any evidence of this quote before 2002 I doubt it.

Please don't think Pakistan (indepedent in August 14 1947) and Israel (in May 14 1948) are friends for each other.
Trust me, I have never thought that, much less made that claim. I just don't like seeing fake quotes from men who have been dead for 35 years used as evidence or to make a point. If people want to determine the truth they need to base their opinions on the truth, not on made up facts.

meer5sd
11-16-2009, 10:10 AM
US, RUSSIA, CHINA, can have nuclear weapons, can use them over small countries like IRAQ, CHECHENYA, TIBET, what is their problem if IRAN is developing nuclear technology for peaceful purpose??

meer5sd
11-16-2009, 10:12 AM
All muslim countries should support IRAN in this issue

Justufy
11-16-2009, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince
the part you said your Muslim made me burst out laughing. your probaly one of those agents israel has been paying to go on to internet forums to spread propaganda etc.

if your not that, then your probaly the liberal sell out Muslim, or your the Muslim talking like a fox news pundit to simply be accepted.

Why? Because a real Muslim would have agreed blindly, would have put it all on Israel’s fault and on the western worlds fault?? Would have accepted the veracity of a made up quote? Would have accepted conspiracy theories without a shred of reliable evidence? All this while stirring hatred in his heart.

What category of Muslims do you fall into?? the_prince?

Justufy
11-16-2009, 03:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by karim5sd
US, RUSSIA, CHINA, can have nuclear weapons, can use them over small countries like IRAQ, CHECHENYA, TIBET, what is their problem if IRAN is developing nuclear technology for peaceful purpose??

US, CHINA don’t ''use'' any nukes over anyone. I’m sorry .
what is their problem if IRAN is developing nuclear technology for peaceful purpose
then, allow the inspectors of the UN to scrutiny said peaceful technology?

titus
11-16-2009, 04:12 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091116/...ar_iran_iaea_4

Iran continues to lie about its nuclear program to the UN. I fail to see how it should be trusted.
All muslim countries should support IRAN in this issue
Sorry, but I don't feel safe at all with Iran having nukes. The main reason is the pattern of blame that Iran has shown.

If you watch Iranian politics you will see that nothing is ever their fault. It is always the fault of another nation. That is how their politics work. Even when they cannot hold a proper election it is the fault of other nations, and when the people protest the elections it is the fault of other nations. The politicians there know that all they have to do is blame any issue on another nation and enough of the people will listen like sheep and believe them. I don't see how any good can come from a nation that is constantly pointing as other nations as the causes of their problems having nukes.

I fail to see how allowing more countries to get nuclear weapons will make this world any safer also. In fact logic tells me that the fewer countries that have such weapons the safer the world is.

جوري
11-16-2009, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The_Prince

I feel the same way too. I don't like to pass takfir on any 'Muslim', but his views on every topic are very skewed.. satan's army comes in many form, some staunch anti-Muslims and some who will pretend to just to be Muslims.. all is fair in love and war as they say...

easier to spot on forums, much more frightening when done at a level that folks can't recognize.. you should read robert fisk's the world through syrian lens.. discusses this very topic..

:w:

Humbler_359
11-16-2009, 04:58 PM
^I agreeedd!! His 'westernized' theory is scary part and even doubt his identify. +o(

Humbler_359
11-16-2009, 05:22 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091116/...ar_iran_iaea_4

Iran continues to lie about its nuclear program to the UN. I fail to see how it should be trusted.

Sorry, but I don't feel safe at all with Iran having nukes. The main reason is the pattern of blame that Iran has shown.
:sl: Brother,

Yahoo News is connected to the AP.org(Associated Press) where propagandas spread around. You must learn how the media works.

DO you feel SAFE when US reported recently placed nuclear weapons accidentially was open in public when soldiers fell sleep (US pointing finger at Pakistan's falling into wrong hand of terrorists)? DO you feel SAFE Russia who routinely carried Nuclear bombs in their submarines and Stealth Bombers near the coast of US and other parts?

DO you feel SAFE UN never reported in Israel's nuclear plants plus US, Russia, Pakistan, China, India, North Korea, France? Do you ever FEEL SAFE US never denote its bombs despite Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan?

Grow up, please learn this new-different world. I believe, you are clapping US's efforts in attacking innocent Iraqis died everyday for Israel, you are even clapping Israel's cleaning the places in Gaza. You remain silent by ignoring the very solid FACTS....

Between, learn example of Nuclear-armed Pakistan, no-one dared to show evil eyes.

Supreme
11-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Even though Iran is run by a complete nutter, I can understand why they would want nuclear weapons. Let me get one thing straight. Nuclear weapons are the worst invention in history, and I'd like to see every country relinquish its stock, but then seeing as we know about them now, even if we did destroy them all, some country would just start creating them again. That is the only reason why nuclear weapons are a relatively good thing.

I'm surprised Russia is supporting America on this. But I do sympathise with the Iranians. I mean, consider:

-the world's most powerful country with nuclear arms was destroying your culture and embarrasing you on the world stage.
-a tiny nation state who you've opposed from the start was wealthier and stonger than you were.
-you were surronded by rival Arab, Sunni and northern, oil hungry states to the north.

Surely the most logical thing to do would be to develop nuclear weapons in that situation.

Iran is the third stongest country in the Middle East after Israel and Egypt, so military action is out of the cards I would've thought. It'd not going to be like Afghanistan, where the Taliban had no infrastructure or modern weapons or money. God forbid a war with Iran.

Supreme
11-16-2009, 05:37 PM
I feel the same way too. I don't like to pass takfir on any 'Muslim', but his views on every topic are very skewed.. satan's army comes in many form, some staunch anti-Muslims and some who will pretend to just to be Muslims.. all is fair in love and war as they say...

easier to spot on forums, much more frightening when done at a level that folks can't recognize.. you should read robert fisk's the world through syrian lens.. discusses this very topic..

:w:
Isn't delclaring one of your own brethren a non Muslim considered a sin in Islam?

I think it is Christianity.

جوري
11-16-2009, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Isn't delclaring one of your own brethren a non Muslim considered a sin in Islam?

I think it is Christianity.
few questions remain:

1-firstly who have I declared war on?
2-secondly can we prove that s/he is actually of my brethren?
3- (more a comment than a Q) It is perfectly appropriate to turn on treasonists and expose them!

all the best

Supreme
11-16-2009, 06:20 PM
few questions remain:

1-firstly who have I declared war on?
2-secondly can we prove that s/he is actually of my brethren?
3- (more a comment than a Q) It is perfectly appropriate to turn on treasonists and expose them!

all the best
No post thoroughly rebuking mine on the previous page? No conspiracy theories or claims I'm actually an atheist pretending to be a Christian. I have to say Gosamer, I'm disappointed!

جوري
11-16-2009, 06:27 PM
No post thoroughly rebuking mine on the previous page? No conspiracy theories or claims I'm actually an atheist pretending to be a Christian. I have to say Gosamer, I'm disappointed!
Ironically you haven't even crossed my mind on this thread or any thread for that matter, I find it odd that you'd insinuate yourself in a reply clearly not aimed at you.. I am not sure what to make of it, extreme paranoia or a false sense of grandiosity with hopes of baiting me into yet another worthless tirade that has nothing to do with the thread?

copernicus just phoned in and no the world doesn't revolve around you, so find another topic to be heated about..

all the best

Supreme
11-16-2009, 07:05 PM
Ironically you haven't even crossed my mind on this thread or any thread for that matter, I find it odd that you'd insinuate yourself in a reply clearly not aimed at you.. I am not sure what to make of it, extreme paranoia or a false sense of grandiosity with hopes of baiting me into yet another worthless tirade that has nothing to do with the thread?

copernicus just phoned in and no the world doesn't revolve around you, so find another topic to be heated about..

all the best
I jest, I jest! That was what we call 'a joke'.

جوري
11-16-2009, 07:12 PM
I jest, I jest! That was what we call 'a joke'.
Oh-IC.. forgive me, my humerus is difficult to rouse on mondays...

The_Prince
11-16-2009, 08:04 PM
[QUOTE=Justufy;1247233]US, CHINA don’t ''use'' any nukes over anyone. I’m sorry . QUOTE]

what would you call hiroshima and nagasaki? usa never use nukes on anyones? now who is the liar you lying fraud, how much are you paid to come on forums to spread your propaganda?

titus
11-16-2009, 08:34 PM
DO you feel SAFE Russia who routinely carried Nuclear bombs in their submarines and Stealth Bombers near the coast of US and other parts?
No, incidents like that don't make me feel safe. Do you think that adding another country to the list of those with nuclear weapons would make the world safer? Would adding another country to the list of those able to do such things make you feel safer? Especially one that has leaders as paranoid as the ones in Iran?

Grow up, please learn this new-different world. I believe, you are clapping US's efforts in attacking innocent Iraqis died everyday for Israel, you are even clapping Israel's cleaning the places in Gaza. You remain silent by ignoring the very solid FACTS....
So you think that since I do not want nuclear weapon proliferation that I must support, in fact applaud, Israel in Gaza and the US killing innocent Iraqis? Is that a joke or are you serious?

Let me make this clear. I believe that every nation that gains nuclear weapons makes the world that much more unsafe. I don't care if that country is Iran, Zimbabwe, Switzerland, Brazil or Luxembourg. Adding more countries to the list of those that already can wipe out entire cities in the blink of an eye will not make the world safer, it will make it more dangerous.

Justufy
11-17-2009, 02:04 AM
[QUOTE=The_Prince;1247409]
US, CHINA don’t ''use'' any nukes over anyone. I’m sorry . QUOTE]

what would you call hiroshima and nagasaki? usa never use nukes on anyones? now who is the liar you lying fraud, how much are you paid to come on forums to spread your propaganda?
US, RUSSIA, CHINA, can have nuclear weapons, can use them over small countries like IRAQ, CHECHENYA, TIBET

When did they use nukes on the folowing countrys?? stop taking my words out of context.

they don't pay me enough for this job...

Just kidding!:p

titus
11-17-2009, 08:04 AM
they don't pay me enough for this job...
That line made my day. Classic.

جوري
11-22-2009, 06:00 AM
figured I'd add this to spice things up:

Iran Air Flight 655 was a civilian airliner shot down by US missiles on Sunday 3 July 1988, over the Strait of Hormuz killing all 290 passengers and crew aboard, including 66 children, ranking it seventh among the deadliest airline disasters.

The U.S seems really paranoid to me, in order to feel safe, it must annihilate all in its path and tell sovereign nations how to govern their affairs, whilst labeling them terrorists!

catchy!

Abdul Qadir
11-22-2009, 06:33 AM
figured I'd add this to spice things up:

Iran Air Flight 655 was a civilian airliner shot down by US missiles on Sunday 3 July 1988, over the Strait of Hormuz killing all 290 passengers and crew aboard, including 66 children, ranking it seventh among the deadliest airline disasters.

The U.S seems really paranoid to me, in order to feel safe, it must annihilate all in its path and tell sovereign nations how to govern their affairs, whilst labeling them terrorists!

catchy!
I'm with u on this..also, i feel the jews are controlling the US...

Supreme
11-22-2009, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul Qadir
I'm with u on this..also, i feel the jews are controlling the US...
Actually, I think if you want to sound like Hitler a bit more, you should've said 'Bolsheviks and their Jewish masters'. But good try.

GuestFellow
11-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Actually, I think if you want to sound like Hitler a bit more, you should've said 'Bolsheviks and their Jewish masters'. But good try.
What has Hitler got to do with this? The Zionist Jew do have a major influence over the congress. When someone states something about the Jew it does not mean they're anti semitic or have anything to do with Hitler. America is in love with Israel = fact. They both deserve each other. XD

Supreme
11-22-2009, 04:11 PM
What has Hitler got to do with this? The Zionist Jew do have a major influence over the congress. When someone states something about the Jew it does not mean they're anti semitic or have anything to do with Hitler. America is in love with Israel = fact. They both deserve each other. XD
No, the post ignorantly stated that Jews were in control of America, a statement that is blatantly incorrect, evidenced because of the fact there is only on Jew in the US Cabinet, and not very many Jews in Congress at all. Now, you've added the word Zionist. To say 'America is controlled by Zionists' would probably have been more accurate, as most zionists are Christians, not Jews. Also, don't say 'the' Jew, say 'Jews', as you wouldn't say 'the Muslim', but Muslims. The post reminded me of Hitler because he used to state Jews were in control of the world, which wasn't correct either.

Humbler_359
11-22-2009, 04:23 PM
Bro Supreme,

I assume you live in London, UK, is that correct? I myself read alot of weird politics and how the system works worldwide.

Let me assure you, we are not saying Jewish, Jews or Jewellery. The reality is very strong big Isrealis Lobby so called AIPAC controlled US governments, Mossad controlled US movement, media controlled people's mind, jewish state had American's technology&money (10 billion dollar every years aid), military machines, and you might find out more about it.

I want to tell you that christians people in US are lack regarding values, disciplines, belief, education and culture in the best future, jewish people are the serious minded (certainly obsession)to get the TOP levels in every positions in order to control everything.

GuestFellow
11-22-2009, 04:27 PM
No, the post ignorantly stated that Jews were in control of America, a statement that is blatantly incorrect, evidenced because of the fact there is only on Jew in the US Cabinet, and not very many Jews in Congress at all. Now, you've added the word Zionist. To say 'America is controlled by Zionists' would probably have been more accurate, as most zionists are Christians, not Jews. Also, don't say 'the' Jew, say 'Jews', as you wouldn't say 'the Muslim', but Muslims. The post reminded me of Hitler because he used to state Jews were in control of the world, which wasn't correct either.
Maybe your over analysing. o_o

I don't understand what Hitler has got to do with this.

Woodrow
11-22-2009, 05:26 PM
I agree it is not the Jews gaining control, it is Zionism and Zionism is a radical Christian movement that demands there to be a State of Israel as they see that as being the fulfillment of Christianity. Zionism is what is controlling both Israel and much of the Western world. Israel is a puppet of Zionist Christians, rather than the western world being puppets of Israel.

Supreme
11-22-2009, 05:34 PM
I agree it is not the Jews gaining control, it is Zionism and Zionism is a radical Christian movement that demands there to be a State of Israel as they see that as being the fulfillment of Christianity. Zionism is what is controlling both Israel and much of the Western world. Israel is a puppet of Zionist Christians, rather than the western world being puppets of Israel.
I think I pretty much agree with this statement. Again, Jews do not control America, Zionists do.

GuestFellow
11-22-2009, 05:54 PM

In what way is this fulfilling Christianity?

Supreme
11-22-2009, 06:11 PM

I think it's in relation to the Second Coming of Christ. Another requirement is a new Temple, presumably on the sacred Temple Mount, where the Dome of Rock and al Asqa mosque stand. But Jews disagree as to whether this Temple will be built by God or man.

Woodrow
11-22-2009, 07:23 PM

The Christian Extremists believe that in order for Isa(as) to return the Jews must have a homeland and rebuild the Temple. The Zionist Christians place this as Being Jerusalem and the Temple to be where Al-Aqsa stands.

mkh4JC
11-23-2009, 03:02 AM

It's prophesied in the Old Testament that God would bring the Jewish people back to the land of Israel, from all the nations where they were scattered, and never again pluck them out of their land.

'Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods--gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your fathers have known.' Deutoronomy 28: 64.

Here is Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will enter into judgment against them concerning my inheritance, my people Israel, for they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Here is Ezekiel 36:8-10

`But you, O mountains of Israel, will produce branches and fruit for my people Israel, for they will soon come home. I am concerned for you and will look on you with favor; you will be plowed and sown, and I will multiply the number of people upon you, even the whole house of Israel. The towns will be inhabited and the ruins rebuilt.

جوري
11-23-2009, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fedos
It's prophesied in the Old Testament that God would bring the Jewish people back to the land of Israel, from all the nations were they where scattered, and never again pluck them out of their land.
It is prophecized in the Quran in chapter 17 that they will indeed come back from where they were scattered:

Pickthal 17:4] And We decreed for the Children of Israel in the Scripture: Ye verily will work corruption in the earth twice, and ye will become great tyrants.
[Pickthal 17:5] So when the time for the first of the two came, We roused against you slaves of Ours of great might who ravaged (your) country, and it was a threat performed.
[Pickthal 17:6] Then we gave you once again your turn against them, and We aided you with wealth and children and made you more in soldiery.
[Pickthal 17:7] (Saying): If ye do good, ye do good for your own souls, and if ye do evil, it is for them (in like manner). So, when the time for the second (of the judgments) came (We roused against you others of Our slaves) to ravage you, and to enter the Temple even as they entered it the first time, and to lay waste all that they conquered with an utter wasting.

I hope they heed the only existing book of God that is unerring, and whose prophecies have been fulfilled one by one insha'Allah...

جوري
11-23-2009, 03:23 AM

The christians believe that once the Israelites assemble in Palestine and dismantle al-Aqsa for their third temple, that a blonde repuke-con Jesus will descend down on a silver cloud and take all them good little christians up for a rapture.. isn't it amazing the Jews and Christians both using each other as they both think the other party a fool... the first use the man/god worshipers to take their money and their weaponry so that their true 'Moschiach' you know better known to you as the anti-christ will alas come to lead them to the promised land.. (oh wait, they have taken it by force and already excavating beneath al-aqsa to build it) while the christians think, that the blinded jews are just part of the fulfillment of their own prophecy, where once they assemble the blond repuke con Jesus will descend to take them for his rapture..

Any part of that about the 'meek inheriting the earth' lol.. neither have been very meek or humble, either about their approach or patient for prophecies that are supposed to be divinely fulfilled.......

mkh4JC
11-23-2009, 06:52 AM
The christians believe that once the Israelites assemble in Palestine and dismantle al-Aqsa for their third temple, that a blonde repuke-con Jesus will descend down on a silver cloud and take all them good little christians up for a rapture.. isn't it amazing the Jews and Christians both using each other as they both think the other party a fool... the first use the man/god worshipers to take their money and their weaponry so that their true 'Moschiach' you know better known to you as the anti-christ will alas come to lead them to the promised land.. (oh wait, they have taken it by force and already excavating beneath al-aqsa to build it) while the christians think, that the blinded jews are just part of the fulfillment of their own prophecy, where once they assemble the blond repuke con Jesus will descend to take them for his rapture..

Any part of that about the 'meek inheriting the earth' lol.. neither have been very meek or humble, either about their approach or patient for prophecies that are supposed to be divinely fulfilled.......

The rapture is supposed to be imminent, without warning. There is no sign that signals that event though Christians are to be aware of the signs of the end of the age. Israel did have to become a nation, as I quoted using the scriptures in the above post. The Jewish people don't have to build the temple for the rapture to happen, the temple can be built during the Tribulation.

And then of course most anyone can see the march towards the new world order (ie one world government) as the globalist elite try to push multiculturalism and the demise of national sovereignty down our throats. The EU just elected their first permanent president and many Bible commentators have been saying for hundreds of years that the Antichrist will come out of the revived Roman Empire. When the EU and the Mediterranean Union are aligned their borders are the same as the Roman Empire.

And with a one world government comes a one world religion, and most anyone discerning can see the stages being set for that as religious leaders all over the world embrace ecumenicism, and the foster of dialogue between faiths, and Eastern transcendental meditation as a common bridge for all faiths.

But yes, the stage is being set for the end of the age, as we are definitely 10 minutes to midnight.

جوري
11-23-2009, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fedos
The rapture is supposed to be imminent
Yes imminent for you as the Moschiach is to the Jews.. as a Sage Jesus the human prophet from the middle east descending to fulfill his prophecies and die like humans will according to Muslims (insha'Allah).

I am just pointing out that your scriptures have often been wrong, and just like you suspect that jews are wrong about their Moschiach, it should make perfect sense to you, why the destruction you and your pals are causing in one of God's holiest regions will come to bite you, rather than help you ascend to pearly gates.. the end doesn't justify the means!

all the best

Sampharo
11-23-2009, 02:05 PM
No, the post ignorantly stated that Jews were in control of America, a statement that is blatantly incorrect, evidenced because of the fact there is only on Jew in the US Cabinet, and not very many Jews in Congress at all.
You keep shooting your mouth off like that you certainly reaffirm your own ignorance:

The Jeruselum Post:

"2% of the American population Jews constituted 11% of the U.S. Senate in the 108th Congress."

"The next session of Congress will include 45 Jewish lawmakers, a new record, after Democrats Alan Grayson of Florida and John Adler of New Jersey took two House seats from the Republican column.

Jared Polis, also a Democrat, was widely expected to win his Colorado House seat to match the previous record, set in the 2006 elections.

The House will have 32 Jewish members. Only the class of 1990 had more Jewish members - 34 - but there were fewer Jewish senators at the time.
The next Senate will have 13 Jewish members, the same as the previous session, despite a toss-up race in Minnesota, where both Republican incumbent Norm Coleman and his Democratic challenger, comedian Al Franken, are Jewish.

Democrats said they were disappointed not to have an even larger record after losing several close races - including in Alaska, where polls showed state legislator Ethan Berkowitz mounting a strong challenge for a Republican seat in vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin's home state - but said they were satisfied with the outcome."

A straight look at the Jewish Lobby

As Jewish author and political science professor Benjamin Ginsberg has pointed out[Benjamin Ginsberg, The Fatal Embrace: Jews and the State (University of Chicago, 1993), pp. 1, 103.]:

“Since the 1960s, Jews have come to wield considerable influence in American economic, cultural, intellectual and political life. Jews played a central role in American finance during the 1980s, and they were among the chief beneficiaries of that decade’s corporate mergers and reorganizations. Today, though barely two percent of the nation’s population is Jewish, close to half its billionaires are Jews. The chief executive officers of the three major television networks and the four largest film studios are Jews, as are the owners of the nation’s larg*est newspaper chain and the most influential single newspaper, the New York Times... The role and influence of Jews in Ameri*can politics is equally marked...
“Jews are only three percent of the nation’s population and com*prise eleven percent of what this study defines as the nation’s elite. However, Jews constitute more than 25 percent of the elite journalists and publishers, more than 17 percent of the leaders of important voluntary and public interest organiza*tions, and more than 15 percent of the top ranking civil ser*vants.”
Stephen Steinlight, former Director of National Affairs of the American Jewish Committee, similarly notes the “disproportionate political power” of Jews, which is “pound for pound the greatest of any ethnic/cultural group in America.” He goes on to explain that “Jewish economic influence and power are disproportionately concentrated in Hollywood, television, and in the news industry.“

Amadeus85
11-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Hmm, I would like to notice that this zionism is a movement supported by very young protestant groups, like baptists, methodists, pentecostals, evangelicals etc.
An average catholic or orthodox has no stance about zionism, we are mostly neutral about it.

Woodrow
11-23-2009, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
Hmm, I would like to notice that this zionism is a movement supported by very young protestant groups, like baptists, methodists, pentecostals, evangelicals etc.
An average catholic or orthodox has no stance about zionism, we are mostly neutral about it.
The only part of that I disagree with is I do not think many Methodists support Zionism. But I do agree that the average Catholic or Orthodox is neutral.

Supreme
11-23-2009, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
You keep shooting your mouth off like that you certainly reaffirm your own ignorance:

The Jeruselum Post:

"2% of the American population Jews constituted 11% of the U.S. Senate in the 108th Congress."

"The next session of Congress will include 45 Jewish lawmakers, a new record, after Democrats Alan Grayson of Florida and John Adler of New Jersey took two House seats from the Republican column.

Jared Polis, also a Democrat, was widely expected to win his Colorado House seat to match the previous record, set in the 2006 elections.

The House will have 32 Jewish members. Only the class of 1990 had more Jewish members - 34 - but there were fewer Jewish senators at the time.
The next Senate will have 13 Jewish members, the same as the previous session, despite a toss-up race in Minnesota, where both Republican incumbent Norm Coleman and his Democratic challenger, comedian Al Franken, are Jewish.

Democrats said they were disappointed not to have an even larger record after losing several close races - including in Alaska, where polls showed state legislator Ethan Berkowitz mounting a strong challenge for a Republican seat in vice-presidential nominee Sarah Palin's home state - but said they were satisfied with the outcome."

A straight look at the Jewish Lobby

As Jewish author and political science professor Benjamin Ginsberg has pointed out[Benjamin Ginsberg, The Fatal Embrace: Jews and the State (University of Chicago, 1993), pp. 1, 103.]:

“Since the 1960s, Jews have come to wield considerable influence in American economic, cultural, intellectual and political life. Jews played a central role in American finance during the 1980s, and they were among the chief beneficiaries of that decade’s corporate mergers and reorganizations. Today, though barely two percent of the nation’s population is Jewish, close to half its billionaires are Jews. The chief executive officers of the three major television networks and the four largest film studios are Jews, as are the owners of the nation’s larg*est newspaper chain and the most influential single newspaper, the New York Times... The role and influence of Jews in Ameri*can politics is equally marked...
“Jews are only three percent of the nation’s population and com*prise eleven percent of what this study defines as the nation’s elite. However, Jews constitute more than 25 percent of the elite journalists and publishers, more than 17 percent of the leaders of important voluntary and public interest organiza*tions, and more than 15 percent of the top ranking civil ser*vants.”
Stephen Steinlight, former Director of National Affairs of the American Jewish Committee, similarly notes the “disproportionate political power” of Jews, which is “pound for pound the greatest of any ethnic/cultural group in America.” He goes on to explain that “Jewish economic influence and power are disproportionately concentrated in Hollywood, television, and in the news industry.“
You'd consider 11% a large Jewish prescence then? I wouldn't.

Sampharo
11-23-2009, 04:03 PM
You'd consider 11% a large Jewish prescence then? I wouldn't.
Oh Yes I remember, just like you didn't see the agreed upon statistical findings of high rate of sex offenders being homosexual, and number of Iranian assylum seekers compared with Saudi ones. I'll make a note for the future that you have difficulties with simple math.

It is the established opinion of statisticians and intellectuals that Jews have an influence on American economics and politics that is far disproportionate to their population size.

titus
11-23-2009, 07:09 PM
2% of the American population Jews constituted 11% of the U.S. Senate in the 108th Congress.
You list a lot of accomplishments of Jews and the percentages of those in power. Yes, proportionately they do compromise a larger percentage of certain occupations than the population. Notice, though, that in all of them they are still the minority, so to say that they control everything would be a bit of a misnomer.

Influential, yes. In control, no.

جوري
11-23-2009, 07:26 PM

you don't need a tribe to influence those in control .. just one will do!

Supreme
11-23-2009, 07:31 PM
You list a lot of accomplishments of Jews and the percentages of those in power. Yes, proportionately they do compromise a larger percentage of certain occupations than the population. Notice, though, that in all of them they are still the minority, so to say that they control everything would be a bit of a misnomer.

I have to say, I agree.

Sampharo
11-24-2009, 12:30 PM
The statement was "that is blatantly incorrect, evidenced because of the fact there is only on Jew in the US Cabinet, and not very many Jews in Congress at all."

The fact is that "only one jew" is actually the Chief of Staff, and there are three direct jewish advisors to the cabinet. And the "not very many Jews in Congress at all" is actually 45. That statement sounds like someone calling a car wreck which battery has a small charge as "in operating condition".

Additionally, you're picking the numbers representing the minorities and saying they are all like that. Excuse me: ALL three networks owned by jews is a minority? The largest four film studios that together produce more than 70% of the movies is a minority? Not to mention the largest media chain. Your observation seems to be skewed at best to downplay this, considering that in most UN decisions against Israel when the voting absolute Whole World for and the US of A being the absolute ONLY vote against, it shows "blatantly" who is living an illusion of jews not being in control of American politics and economy.

kamran javed
11-24-2009, 12:44 PM
I want to die with my forehead on the ground,
The sunnah in my heart,
Allah on my mind,
Quran on my tongue,
And tears in my eyes.

titus
11-24-2009, 02:54 PM
The fact is that "only one jew" is actually the Chief of Staff, and there are three direct jewish advisors to the cabinet. And the "not very many Jews in Congress at all" is actually 45. That statement sounds like someone calling a car wreck which battery has a small charge as "in operating condition".
I didn't realize the Chief of Staff was the man in charge. 45 Jews in Congress? There are 535 members of Congress, which means they comprise less than 10%? That is not control.

considering that in most UN decisions against Israel when the voting absolute Whole World for and the US of A being the absolute ONLY vote against, it shows "blatantly" who is living an illusion of jews not being in control of American politics and economy.
Only if you believe that only Jews support Israel. That is not the case. Christians in the US that support Israel far outnumber the Jews in the US that support Israel.

Sampharo
11-24-2009, 03:55 PM
I didn't realize the Chief of Staff was the man in charge. 45 Jews in Congress? There are 535 members of Congress, which means they comprise less than 10%? That is not control.
Yes it is control when there is no other cluster of that size. Like I said it is neither here nor there when both jewish and non-jewish analysts are elated/alarmed at the jewish influence.

Only if you believe that only Jews support Israel. That is not the case. Christians in the US that support Israel far outnumber the Jews in the US that support Israel.
Are you actually thinking to drag the intelligence of this forum down to such claims? Are you trying to say that UN decisions are "democratically" taken from people's unadulterated sentiments and the American public desires that are based on unbiased media, with the poor USA ambassador to the UN is only carrying it out, and that there are no simple direct orders of the executive office and no hammering by jewish lobbies and no effect whatsoever from jews owning all three major TV networks filtering the news delivery, that has no effect?

If the arguments will be this baseless and you will be supporting your arguments in such childish desperation, then there is no more need to debate.

Woodrow
11-24-2009, 04:09 PM
American politics are a strange animal. It is not a genuine Democratic Process and often can be seen as being a power struggle. there have been several times in my own lifetime that single Congressmen and Senators essentialy controlled the country. I'm thinking of the days of McCarthy, Lyndon Johnson, Everett Dierksen and others. Not necessarly good or bad but they did for all practical purpose run the country from the Congress/Senate floors.

titus
11-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Yes it is control when there is no other cluster of that size.
Black members of Congress 43.

Catholic - 152

Lawyers - 441

Californians - 55

There are many such clusters, and many that are larger. You can cook up conspiracy theories about how it is really black people, or Catholics, or whatever you want to think that they are running the country.

Are you trying to say that UN decisions are "democratically" taken from people's unadulterated sentiments
No. I have no idea how you got that out of my statement. It's quite a stretch.

I am saying, though, that it is not just Jews in the US that support the existence of Israel. You seem to be under the impression that those poor non-Jewish Americans have been brainwashed by the Jews into supporting Israel. That is not the case. There are a myriad of reasons that they do.

Are you actually thinking to drag the intelligence of this forum down to such claims?
Look at my "claims" again and tell me how I am wrong. Or is it your claim that the number of Jews in the US that support Israel is higher than the number of Christians that do?

Woodrow
11-24-2009, 05:22 PM

I am saying, though, that it is not just Jews in the US that support the existence of Israel. You seem to be under the impression that those poor non-Jewish Americans have been brainwashed by the Jews into supporting Israel. That is not the case. There are a myriad of reasons that they do.

Look at my "claims" again and tell me how I am wrong. Or is it your claim that the number of Jews in the US that support Israel is higher than the number of Christians that do?
It does seem that it is Zionist Christians who support Israel. Few if any American Jews seem to support it. I believe the Jews that were supporters of Israel have long moved to Israel. I only know a few Jews and the few I know are in Austin and oppose the State of Israel. They were some of the best supporters of the "Palestinian Children's Welfare Fund" and took part in many demonstrations against Israel.

Supreme
11-24-2009, 05:28 PM
It does seem that it is Zionist Christians who support Israel. Few if any American Jews seem to support it. I believe the Jews that were supporters of Israel have long moved to Israel. I only know a few Jews and the few I know are in Austin and oppose the State of Israel. They were some of the best supporters of the "Palestinian Children's Welfare Fund" and took part in many demonstrations against Israel.
I agree. But hey, Jews (apparantly) run America, so American Jews must support Israel.

Woodrow
11-24-2009, 06:36 PM
I agree. But hey, Jews (apparantly) run America, so American Jews must support Israel.
I imagine there are American Jews who support Israel. I just have not met any. But the only Jews I have met were Palestinian Jews in Austin and they were very opposed to Israel. Texas has a very small Jewish population and I believe most are Palestinian refugees. There are no Jews in the Dakotas or Western Minnesota, so I have very limited knowledge about American Jews.

Sampharo
11-24-2009, 07:28 PM
^ No one is claiming that there aren't hordes of zionist christians, yes we know all about their agenda.

Perhaps though you need to consider that Palestinian jews are not the ones controlling the media and film industry, otherwise why would Soros, a holocaust survivor, be doing this, and where is he receiving all this attack from then?

Woodrow
11-24-2009, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sampharo
^ No one is claiming that there aren't hordes of zionist christians, yes we know all about their agenda.

Perhaps though you need to consider that Palestinian jews are not the ones controlling the media and film industry, otherwise why would Soros, a holocaust survivor, be doing this, and where is he receiving all this attack from then?
As I said I am only speaking of Jews I actually know. Out here in the boondocks there is little influence from any media or governmental sources. Most influence here is through AIM (American Indian Movement) although I belong to AIM I am not active as they can be a bit too militant. But I do support the rights of the Lakota and their quest for separation from any US government control.

titus
11-24-2009, 08:15 PM
I know a number of Jews here in the US, although I rarely ask them about Israel nor do they bring it up. I did date a Jewish girl for little while and I know that she felt that Israel should never have been created.

I know there was a poll that found that a majority of Jewish Americans were against the Iraq War when the majority of Americans were for it and that over 2/3 believe that Israel should dismantle all of its settlements in the West Bank. Jews overwhelmingly voted against Bush also.

The impression that some on these forums have that American Jews are covertly running the US so that they can support Israel is way off the mark. According to personal experience and the polls that I have seen if you want the US to take a harsher stance against Israel then you need more Jews in power here, not less.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.