/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i will tell all of you one thing , all of you will feel very happy

andy20090
11-16-2009, 02:52 PM
In nowdays , introducing yourself is very important to all of us . because if you give other person a good first impression is very important . do you agree with me ?
now i will give you some suggestions .
1. Look people straight in the eyes - eye contact is important because it shows that you care and also shows self confidence. Begin with "I'd like to introduce myself" so that you have the other person's attention when you say your name.
2. Smile - it is important to keep a nice, bright smile (and fresh breath too). Your smile is your icebreaker, it draws people to you because you will look like a happy, stable person.
3. Handshake - a firm handshake, once again, demonstrates your self confidence, but be sure you don't break the other person's arm or hand (try squeezing slightly with your fingers and not your thumb). Just a squeeze and control hand shake, you will definitely gain your confidence.
4. Say your full name and immediately ask for theirs - then repeat their name while saying - "it's a pleasure to meet you John" or "nice to meet you Jane" - repeating the person's name will help you remember their name and again, will also show you care. Have a Great Conversation. Make sure you introduce with both first and last names.
5. Giving a Nickname is absolutely ok, but never appropriate to say your name is your nickname. It is an awkward joke if you consider it a joke. Always give notice it's a nickname, i.e. "My name's Mike, but they call me 'The Stunner'.
6. You may tell a little bit of your background in order to start your conversation.
7. In your conversation, do not forget to talk on topics in which the other person is interes

---

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
11-16-2009, 02:54 PM
Hi

Interesting intro thread. Welcome to Li :)

Muhammad
11-16-2009, 03:00 PM
Hello Andy,

Welcome to LI, and thanks for sharing those useful tips with us.

I wasn't sure how the last point was related - please use the exchange links section for promoting any websites.

I hope you will have a beneficial and ejoyable stay here! :)

Peace.

Fטлку
11-16-2009, 03:22 PM
Hello Andy! :D
umm...we can't make eye contact nor can I see your smile..but you made a good impression anyway! :p
Welcome to the Forum :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asiyah3
11-16-2009, 04:03 PM
:welcome:

It's a pleasure to meet you, Andy :coolalien *handshake:Evil:*
I'd like to introduce myself:happy: My name is...:coolious:

... Is that so? :giggling:

That must have been the worst first impression :-\
:cry::scared:
______
Enjoy your stay :D

:embarrass

glo
11-16-2009, 04:38 PM
Welcome to the forum, Andy. :welcome:

I agree with your suggestions - they make for clear and positive communication.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.