/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Threading

AnonymousPoster
11-17-2009, 10:23 AM
:sl:

I know this may not be the right section to post this in but, if you are having qurbani done in your name i know that you can not clip or cut your hair etc etc, what i want to know is can we still have threading done on the face? i look forward to your replies.

Jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
11-17-2009, 08:22 PM
Your not allowed to thread sister, Its become very common now

muslimsister1
11-18-2009, 09:26 AM

As far as i know women are allowed to thread so that they do not resemble men, i know eyebrows are not allowed to be shaped in anyway. I need to know if the brother above means we cant thread if we are doing qurabani or in general?

:wa:

Hamza Asadullah
11-18-2009, 01:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimsister1

As far as i know women are allowed to thread so that they do not resemble men, i know eyebrows are not allowed to be shaped in anyway. I need to know if the brother above means we cant thread if we are doing qurabani or in general?

Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, during Qurbani.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syilla
11-19-2009, 04:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimsister1

do you have any proof ukhtee? i never did thread...so what does it mean by threading?

CuteStuff
11-19-2009, 02:02 PM
The eyebrows cannot be shaped in anyway.
However, if the are joined inbetween causing a Monobrow - then yes you can remove this as women do not want to resemble men.

Secondly, oexcess hair such as beard or moustache can also be removed.

A few stray hairs can be removed by clipping them off.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.