/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 70 harmful diseases caused by Pork

sussana
11-17-2009, 12:58 PM
70 harmful diseases caused by Pork (Pig's Meat). Thats why Pork is Haram in Islam. A staggering research article by Dr. Zakir Naik

please read the whole article...

http://www.quranreading.com/blog/isl...dden-in-islam/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
czgibson
11-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by sussana
70 harmful diseases caused by Pork (Pig's Meat). Thats why Pork is Haram in Islam. A staggering research article by Dr. Zakir Naik

Are there any health risks associated with eating properly cooked pork?

I've been eating pork all my life and I've never had any of the ailments mentioned in the article.

Peace

kamran javed
11-17-2009, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
Greetings,

I've been eating pork all my life and I've never had any of the ailments mentioned in the article.

Peace
eat the rabbat meat its very dilishus .such like as u like very teasty some one

kamran javed
11-17-2009, 01:12 PM
what is Pork.tellme about this .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
11-17-2009, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kamranjaved2004
Pig, swine, hog, bacon, ham, khanzeer الخنازير

czgibson
11-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by kamranjaved2004
Pork is meat that comes from a pig. Read all about pork here.

Peace

IbnAbdulHakim
11-17-2009, 05:23 PM
i thought the title was:

"70 harmful diseases caused by work"

was ready to ditch work for life without even reading the article ;D

GuestFellow
11-18-2009, 06:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
i thought the title was:

"70 harmful diseases caused by work"

was ready to ditch work for life without even reading the article ;D
:sl:

lol I wish that was the case. :/

cat eyes
11-18-2009, 08:47 PM
Greetings,

Peace
:sl: when i use to eat pork i use to get worms it was so bad and i don't mean to make anybody sick but it was really bad and i use to eat to much pork its highly addictive also i went to my doctor he asked me what foods i eat and maybe i could try and figure out the cause of it i realised that there was to much pork in my diet and stopped eating it i was 15years old then i was having problems with my health i could not lose weight at all everybody kept telling me you need to have pork in your diet and foolish as i was i listened to them and carried on eating it with no results so thats when i stopped eating it altogether i was getting so much health problems Alhamdulilah i lost weight because i was chubby when i was in my teens if i was going to carry on the way i was id be a fatty now and thats what i strongly believe now i am slim and healthy mashaAllah it can be possible you have worms but you don't know it yet :D

Danah
11-18-2009, 09:03 PM
an interesting video you may like to watch from Christians view:

Media Tags are no longer supported

AlHoda
11-18-2009, 09:11 PM
I always wonder why non-muslims, find pork so delicious. I mean, what is so special about it?

Danah
11-18-2009, 09:13 PM
^ I wondered about that even more after I watched the previous video. At least those educated people who know what is good and bad for their health, they should re-think about it.

Woodrow
11-18-2009, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AlHoda
I always wonder why non-muslims, find pork so delicious. I mean, what is so special about it?
A lot of this can be traced to the food availability that was traditionally available in many countries. Throughout much of recorded history pork has been the only meat or the most available meat for much of the world. The far Eastern Countries and Polynesia had no other meat source except pork until the past 300 years or so. The same goes for the The far north European countries. Pigs are not native to the Americas, Australia or Antarctica, but they were widespread through out the rest of the world since the dawn of history. The Native Americans and the Australian Aborigines are probably the only people that have no "Native" recipes for pork.

As for the taste of pork, the most common now comes from the domesticated European Pigs. But there are over 10,000 varieties of pig. some of the Far East pigs are indistinguishable from lamb or goat in taste. Most pork sold in the Americas and Europe is "cured", salted or smoked. The smoked versions will have different flavors based on the wood used for the smoking. There are also many types of "cures" for pork some popular cures are Maple sugar, honey, brown sugar, spices, vinegar and others. It seems every country has a unique recipe for curing pork.

Since it has only been in recent times (past 500 years) that pork was the only common meat for many people there are a very large number of recipes for it. The big appeal for it throughout the centuries is low cost and it's ability to be cooked in so many ways. Pork can be prepared to taste like any other meat.

And that is why pork has been popular with non-Muslims.

But in spite of any good or bad from pork. We only need to remember that Allaah(swt) has made it haraam for us to eat and we do not need any other reason to not eat it.

risa
11-19-2009, 01:29 AM
anyone knows how to identify the pork?and what's the different with beef?

Italianguy
11-19-2009, 01:36 AM
Just don't eat pork. I quit eating pork 10 years ago because (as a Christian) the Bible tells me in the Old Testament not to eat it. I can't find where it says in the New Testament, that it says we can. So i don't. Long story short; don't eat pork.

God be with you all!

Woodrow
11-19-2009, 02:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by risa
anyone knows how to identify the pork?and what's the different with beef?
If it is uncooked it is easy to tell. Pork is very light colored and looks almost like Chicken Breast. However, uncooked pork looks very similar to Lamb or Mutton. It can be hard to tell them apart unless you are familiar with both. Best way is to shop in a reliable halal market.

Cooked it can be impossible to tell from any other meat, ground pork can look and taste very similar to hamburg. Although most pork has a higher fat content than beef, that is not always true. There are very lean cuts and even some pigs are low fat. It is a case of trusting the cook.

czgibson
11-19-2009, 10:35 PM
Greetings,
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
:sl: when i use to eat pork i use to get worms it was so bad and i don't mean to make anybody sick but it was really bad and i use to eat to much pork its highly addictive also i went to my doctor he asked me what foods i eat and maybe i could try and figure out the cause of it i realised that there was to much pork in my diet and stopped eating it i was 15years old then i was having problems with my health i could not lose weight at all everybody kept telling me you need to have pork in your diet and foolish as i was i listened to them and carried on eating it with no results so thats when i stopped eating it altogether i was getting so much health problems Alhamdulilah i lost weight because i was chubby when i was in my teens if i was going to carry on the way i was id be a fatty now and thats what i strongly believe now i am slim and healthy mashaAllah it can be possible you have worms but you don't know it yet :D
Richly comic! :nervous:

How can you be so sure your ailments were caused by eating pork? Did your doctor tell you that?

Peace

Chuck
11-19-2009, 11:09 PM
You are being disrespectful!

Santoku
01-17-2010, 10:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
Proper cooking kills the parasites, if you eat any meeat underdone you run the risk of infection/infestation.

Santoku
01-17-2010, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sussana

I did, and I quote:-

PIG IS THE MOST SHAMELESS ANIMAL
The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; i.e. many say “you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife.” If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs. We look upon America to be very advanced and sophisticated. Whatever they do, we follow after a few years. According to an article in Island magazine, this practice of swapping wives has become common practice in South Asia.
PIG IS ONE OF THE FILTHIEST ANIMALS ON EARTH
The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, feces and dirt. It is the best scavenger that I know that God has produced. In the villages they don’t have modern toilets and the villagers defecate in the open air (Body releases) and Very often these releases are cleared by pigs.
Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbor’s excreta.

Is there anyone on this board who is illeducated enough to believe this?

Caller الداعي
01-17-2010, 11:16 AM
jazak allah khr for tht!!!!!!!!!

aadil77
01-17-2010, 12:53 PM
Pork is disgusting, its the smelliest, greasiest meat on earth, I don't know how people eat it. Just walking past an english butcher can make you vomit +o(

cat eyes
01-17-2010, 06:28 PM
Greetings,

How can you be so sure your ailments were caused by eating pork? Did your doctor tell you that?

Peace
:sl:i knew it was from eating pork because as soon as i had stopped eating pork these problems disappeared and never returned and i was able to lose weight at a faster rate. also i heard that a thousand times ''make sure the meat is cooked well'' and blah blah blah but sorry to disappoint you it was always cooked well i use to love eating burnt rashers +o( looking back on it i cant believe i loved it

Santoku
01-17-2010, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Pork is disgusting, its the smelliest, greasiest meat on earth, I don't know how people eat it. Just walking past an english butcher can make you vomit +o(
So which cut did you eat and how was it cooked? Or are you just spouting something you heard about the greasiness and how do you know it was the pork you smelled? Or are you just parroting Mr Naik who is totally ignorant about the porcine species.

aadil77
01-17-2010, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Santoku
So which cut did you eat and how was it cooked? Or are you just spouting something you heard about the greasiness and how do you know it was the pork you smelled? Or are you just parroting Mr Naik who is totally ignorant about the porcine species.
I didn't eat any, I know it was from the back

How do I know it was the pork I smelled? cause I used to cook that **** at work

There is no comparison between pork and beef, you put beef on a grill a bit of grease comes out and doesn't smell,

whereas you put pork sausage on a grill - grease oozes out everywhere and the whole grill goes black, then the smell of shi t spreads everywhere

its the dirtiest and nastiest thing I've ever experienced

Also the only reason english butchers stink badly is because of that dirty pig meat they keep in there, you go past a halal butcher and you'll barely smell anythin

Santoku
01-17-2010, 09:38 PM

There is no comparison between pork and beef, you put beef on a grill a bit of grease comes out and doesn't smell,

whereas you put pork sausage on a grill - grease oozes out everywhere and the whole grill goes black, then the smell of shi t spreads everywhere

Also the only reason english butchers stink badly is because of that dirty pig meat they keep in there, you go past a halal butcher and you'll barely smell anythin
Which bit of beef? A steak or a bit of shin?, or how about the marbled cuts which have far more fat, as much as pork and more.

And of course a pork sausage oozes fat did you not check how much fat goes into a pork sausage?

Tenderloin or loin steak on the other hand has very little fat.

And as for the halal butchers, clearly they are not the ones near where I live many of which pong most mightliy.

Mikayeel
01-17-2010, 09:54 PM
I did, and I quote:-

PIG IS THE MOST SHAMELESS ANIMAL
The pig is the most shameless animal on the face of the earth. It is the only animal that invites its friends to have sex with its mate. In America, most people consume pork. Many times after dance parties, they have swapping of wives; i.e. many say “you sleep with my wife and I will sleep with your wife.” If you eat pigs then you behave like pigs. We look upon America to be very advanced and sophisticated. Whatever they do, we follow after a few years. According to an article in Island magazine, this practice of swapping wives has become common practice in South Asia.
PIG IS ONE OF THE FILTHIEST ANIMALS ON EARTH
The pig is one of the filthiest animals on earth. It lives and thrives on muck, feces and dirt. It is the best scavenger that I know that God has produced. In the villages they don’t have modern toilets and the villagers defecate in the open air (Body releases) and Very often these releases are cleared by pigs.
Some may argue that in advanced countries like Australia, pigs are bred in very clean and hygienic conditions. Even in these hygienic conditions the pigs are kept together in sties. No matter how hard you try to keep them clean they are filthy by nature. They eat and enjoy their own as well as their neighbor’s excreta.

Is there anyone on this board who is illeducated enough to believe this?

after all we are what we eat??

aadil77
01-17-2010, 09:56 PM
And as for the halal butchers, clearly they are not the ones near where I live many of which pong most mightliy.
LOL ;D at that vocab, well you can't deny that pork has those 'qualities' I've mentioned, much more than any other meat has

Doesn't matter if its sausage or back bacon its still greasy as hell and stinks like crap, one of the main reasons I left that nasty job

Santoku
01-17-2010, 10:24 PM

Which bit of beef? A steak or a bit of shin?, or how about the marbled cuts which have far more fat, as much as pork and more.

And of course a pork sausage oozes fat did you not check how much fat goes into a pork sausage?

Tenderloin or loin steak on the other hand has very little fat.

tw009
01-18-2010, 12:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU5ke...eature=related

Italianguy
01-18-2010, 04:31 AM
Greetings,

Peace
Don't need a doctor to tell you what God has already commanded.

I know in my Bible and in everyone elses that it say's I cannot eat pork(swine) it is unholy. It is written.

I am sure Mulsim's reason is the same? I think it is written for them as well. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Snowflake
01-18-2010, 04:43 AM
Wow Italianguy. Nice to see a Christian say that. Yes muslims are forbidden swine meat because it is impure.

Italianguy
01-18-2010, 05:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scents of Jannah
Wow Italianguy. Nice to see a Christian say that. Yes muslims are forbidden swine meat because it is impure.

Exactly it is impure..."Impure" being the key word. If something is impure why would you put it in your body? Thus another reason for sikness and or ailments.....again....it is impure.

At least we can all agree on pork. I can't tell a lie and say i never ate it...but that was before I really started to abide by and really research what my Bible or God commanded of us. Now since I know it is clearly written that I cannot eat it...I don't!......And i lost weight too:D which I always a plus;D

But sad as it is since this fellow doesn't believe in God or anything divinely inspired, wether it be the Bible or the Qur'an, there is no reason to argue with him on it, but to plainly say..."WE, cannot eat pork because God said not too"

Plus it's gross+o(+o(

God bless.

Woodrow
01-18-2010, 08:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy

Exactly it is impure..."Impure" being the key word. If something is impure why would you put it in your body? Thus another reason for sikness and or ailments.....again....it is impure.

At least we can all agree on pork. I can't tell a lie and say i never ate it...but that was before I really started to abide by and really research what my Bible or God commanded of us. Now since I know it is clearly written that I cannot eat it...I don't!......And i lost weight too:D which I always a plus;D

But sad as it is since this fellow doesn't believe in God or anything divinely inspired, wether it be the Bible or the Qur'an, there is no reason to argue with him on it, but to plainly say..."WE, cannot eat pork because God said not too"

Plus it's gross+o(+o(

God bless.
What is so funny is something you will often hear from us Reverts to Islam. for some reason even those of us who only seldom ate pork get a real strong craving for BLTs during the first month or so after reverting. It is like it becomes the first test for us. When I reverted it had been at least 10 years since I had eaten any pork products, but starting the day after I reverted and for the next 2 months, I had unbelievably strong cravings for a BLT.

★ηαѕιнα★
01-18-2010, 11:39 AM
Yeah I actually heard that when you pour Coke on some porkmeat maggots are gonna come out! Urghh+o( Suddenly not feeling very hungry anymore..

Salaam

Italianguy
01-18-2010, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nasiha21
Yeah I actually heard that when you pour Coke on some porkmeat maggots are gonna come out! Urghh+o( Suddenly not feeling very hungry anymore..

Salaam
+o(+o( Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!.......As long as it's not spiders comming out....I hate spiders:raging:

Italianguy
01-18-2010, 12:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
What is so funny is something you will often hear from us Reverts to Islam. for some reason even those of us who only seldom ate pork get a real strong craving for BLTs during the first month or so after reverting. It is like it becomes the first test for us. When I reverted it had been at least 10 years since I had eaten any pork products, but starting the day after I reverted and for the next 2 months, I had unbelievably strong cravings for a BLT.
Weird enough, I never really liked pork:hmm: I never craved it, so it wasn't so much of a sacrifice for me to give up. All my buddies are always asking me to go to a BBQ restaruant, I'm always like, sorry i already ate or something. If I try to tell them thats it's a religious reason they don't understand.......bunch of rednecks;D They always say " You some kind'a Moooslem?" I say no, I am some kind'a Christiaaaaan;D And tell them that if they read their Bibles at all they would know too.

★ηαѕιнα★
01-18-2010, 03:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
+o(+o( Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!.......As long as it's not spiders comming out....I hate spiders:raging:

Watch OUT!!;D

http://www.vkblog.nl/pub/mm/tempest/.../SpinFoto.jpeg

Really gave me the creeps..

Italianguy
01-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Watch OUT!!;D

http://www.vkblog.nl/pub/mm/tempest/.../SpinFoto.jpeg

Really gave me the creeps..
I KNOW! Here in Virginia, we have those stupid Cammel back Cricket....spider thingy's? They look like big spiders but they hop all over the place!+o(+o( Yuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkk:p My wife hates those things , she's scared to death of them! ........me too

Santoku
01-22-2010, 07:27 PM

Salaam
Yeah I heard that, and I tried it and guess what it never happened, maybe you have to wait until the flies have laid their eggs and the maggots hatch andthen when you pour on the coke, but no, maggots are surface feeders. Sounds to me like an urban legend.

Santoku
01-22-2010, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mikayeel
after all we are what we eat??
So you are saying that you believe that rubbish?!?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.