11-17-2009, 06:14 PM
:sl:

Really beautiful recitation

http://theislamicummah.ning.com/vide...itation-really

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Faizal_Rakhangi
11-27-2009, 06:50 AM
As salaam alaikum Brother

Seems to be your and my fav Shaikh Majid Al Enezi. Masha'allaah Superb Recitation. Which chapter is he reciting any idea?

Was salaam alaikum

Faizal

Faizal_Rakhangi
11-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Brother,

Eid Greetings to you Brother. taqabbalaalhu minna wa minkum.

How do we dload from you tube? I believe we cannot do "Right click & Dload"

Since i am not an expert on this things, is it possible for me to get this kind of dload option from any link?

Please help

Misz_Muslimah
11-28-2009, 05:13 PM
Mashallah,
Great recitation :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslimah4Eva x
11-28-2009, 07:35 PM
Salamalikum
Fabulous recitation mashallah :d

May allah bless him in abundance

al Amaanah
11-28-2009, 07:45 PM
:salamext:

faizal, u can use www.flv2mp3.com. its soorah ibraaheem. jazaak Allaho khairan civilsed.

:w:

Insecured soul
11-29-2009, 02:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faizal_Rakhangi
Brother,

Eid Greetings to you Brother. taqabbalaalhu minna wa minkum.

How do we dload from you tube? I believe we cannot do "Right click & Dload"

Since i am not an expert on this things, is it possible for me to get this kind of dload option from any link?

Please help
"download youtube videos" google that and just copy past the youtube link and download.

For conversion into any other format use allok video converter, i use that to convert everything into my iphone :)

Insecured soul
11-29-2009, 02:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Civilsed
Indeed i have listened to it several times and copying it into my iphone now, its really touching and i feel its certainly refreshes my heart

i would like to get more such recitation, i see there are a lot on youtube

Faizal_Rakhangi
11-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Jazak Allaah Khair Al Amaanah, that was a nice link. I dloaded 1 test video & this video as well.

You solved a lot of my problems. Jazak Allaah to all of you other Bro's & Sisters who responded to my query. May Alllaah make of those who help one another in albirr and Attaqwa. Aameen

Wassalaam alaikum

Insecured soul
12-01-2009, 02:07 AM
Dear brothers i would like to download more recitations of Shaikh Majid Al Enezi

Please provide links

jazak allah khair

Faizal_Rakhangi
12-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Brother Adib,

You can visit the same section were Brother Civilised has posted earlier a link captioned "stunning recitation" you can visit that link in Multimedia section and you will find useful links were i had tried to dload from links given by Bro Civilized.

Was salaam alaikum

Faizal

Civilsed
12-01-2009, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al Amaanah
:salamext:

faizal, u can use www.flv2mp3.com. its soorah ibraaheem. jazaak Allaho khairan civilsed.

:w:

Jazak Allah elf Khair, Sorry have been away, so did not get a chance to reply to brother Faizal. :statisfie

Faizal_Rakhangi
12-04-2009, 03:17 PM
Dear Br. Adib,

Did u locate the thread the name was Quran recitation beyond stunning.

Please inform so, Brother Civilized if you can please locate the thread for the benefit of our dear Brother.

Was salaam alaikum

Civilsed
12-04-2009, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faizal_Rakhangi
Dear Br. Adib,

Did u locate the thread the name was Quran recitation beyond stunning.

Please inform so, Brother Civilized if you can please locate the thread for the benefit of our dear Brother.

Was salaam alaikum

Brother Faizal, Could not find the thread but here the link http://theislamicummah.ning.com/vide...itation-beyond

Insecured soul
12-06-2009, 02:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Civilsed

Brother Faizal, Could not find the thread but here the link http://theislamicummah.ning.com/vide...itation-beyond

got it now :) its majid el enezi i love his voice

thanks again my brothers. may allah reward u insha allah

salaam alaikum

Faizal_Rakhangi
12-07-2009, 04:51 PM
wa iyyaka, Brother.

Was salaam alaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.