/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hey, looking for online support

kam
11-17-2009, 09:58 PM
Salam All,

I'm a convert to Islam. I converted about a year ago. I don't really have any muslim friends so hopefully I will meet people here.

xoxo

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
11-17-2009, 10:09 PM
:sl:

A very warm welcome to you sister! :D

InshaAllah hope you'll find the forum beneficial, have fun, learn loads and make friends!

:sl:

Rabi'ya
11-17-2009, 10:14 PM
:sl: sister

Wlecome to Li. I am a revert too :D how are you finding Islam? any worries let me know inshallah and I can try and advise u :)

Humbler_359
11-17-2009, 10:14 PM
^:sl: (Hello) Sister,

It is nice to see you here, glad you found a perfect place here. Our brothers and sisters are very helpful and support.

I don't have myself Muslim friends much as I was born Muslim, you are not only person in this planet, :statisfie. We should be happy who we are from Allah.

Our sisters here, you can use private messages in anything.

xoxo, what is that? hugs and kisses? We are not allowed in Islam but only sisters to sisters. :embarrass

:wa:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kam
11-17-2009, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
^:sl: (Hello) Sister,

It is nice to see you here, glad you found a perfect place here. Our brothers and sisters are very helpful and support.

I don't have myself Muslim friends much as I was born Muslim, you are not only person in this planet, :statisfie. We should be happy who we are from Allah.

Our sisters here, you can use private messages in anything.

xoxo, what is that? hugs and kisses? We are not allowed in Islam but only sisters to sisters. :embarrass

:wa:
I take back the xoxo Sorry:embarrass

kam
11-17-2009, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
:sl: sister

Wlecome to Li. I am a revert too :D how are you finding Islam? any worries let me know inshallah and I can try and advise u :)
It was difficult in the begining because of the lifestyle I lead before. But my eman is strong now and I'm striving to become a better person and a stronger muslim woman inshallah. I did post a problem that I'm having in my marriage in another forum but it hasn't shown up yet.

Thanks for your reply.

Humbler_359
11-17-2009, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kam
I take back the xoxo Sorry:embarrass
^ Don't worry..:D... If you feel any confusion, you can use here to ask anythings. Also, you have any specific concern, you can pm (private message) in sisters.

Enjoy!

Insaanah
11-17-2009, 10:23 PM
InshaAllah it should show up soon, though it can take upto 24 hours-ish sometimes on some threads..so don't worry if you don't see it after a few hours.

Rabi'ya
11-17-2009, 10:24 PM
ok inshAllah sis u will find plenty of lovely sisters here. they are my support too more often than not. they are a lovely bunch :D

hope u enjoy the forum and find it beneficial inshAllah

kam
11-17-2009, 10:28 PM
Thank you all very much for your replys I feel at home already.

Humbler_359
11-17-2009, 10:34 PM
^ Alright, I know, it takes time to approve by Moderators (1 days or so)..:raging:

I give you big HINT, if you want quickly to post your thread, use "GENERAL" (post it and will show up) :nervous:

kam
11-17-2009, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
^ Alright, I know, it takes time to approve by Moderators (1 days or so)..:raging:

I give you big HINT, if you want quickly to post your thread, use "GENERAL" (post it and will show up) :nervous:
Thank you. Much appreciated

aadil77
11-17-2009, 11:03 PM
Welcome, you'll find plenty of support here on the forum and since you're living in london I'm pretty sure you could meet up some sisters over there as well, most likely at a masjid

Sameera
11-18-2009, 12:45 AM
Assalamulaikum,

Don't worry sister all will be fine insha Allah. Trust Allah and stay happy and strong and don't allow anything to bring you down, these are just small 'hiccups' in life. Simply relax and always pray and hope for the best.

May Allah help you to find a positive way forward, ameen

Wasalam

Fטлку
11-19-2009, 10:36 AM
Hiya Kam! :D
I hope you'll have an awesome time here! :statisfie
btw-If you ever need help with anything, just PM the person with the closest post :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.