/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The First Message: A Program for -Days in Paradise-

manhagmuslim
11-18-2009, 07:21 PM
The First Message: A Program for -Days in Paradise-
Sheikh Hany Hilmy

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent, Most Merciful
And may peace and blessings be upon the prophet, his family, his companions, and the ones that follow his path

My beloved in Allah..

O Allah the - all Mighty- help us to remember you, to thank you and worship you well

O Allah bestow upon us the privilege of being an obedient servant in the greatest days of life

O Allah provide us with the reward of Pilgrimage even if we didn’t pilgrim with our bodies this year

O Allah allow us to enjoy worship by finding its trace in our hearts

O Allah allow us to make good deeds, leave the wrong doings and to love the poor and needy.

O Allah forgiveus, have mercy on us.

O Allah I seek refugee from all temptations destined upon people... And let me die not tempted

**~~**By the ten nights (i.e. the first ten days of the month of Dhul-Hijjah){AlFajr:2}**~~**

Prepare from now to receive the first night of the days sworn by Allah in his book. Prepare to increase your balance of good deeds with tonight’s Adhan (call of prayer) of Maghrib

Prepare your plan from now and try to concentrate on the important acts of worship of the ten days

1) Constant Dhikr (remember & Mention Allah) so as to reach the stage where Allah remembers and mention you.

Allah the Exalted said: {Therefore remember Me (by praying, glorifying), I will remember you... } (Al Baqera:152)

Don't Forget: Samura b. Jundub reported God's messenger as saying, "The most excellent words are four: Glory be to God (Subhan Allah); Praise be to God (Al-Hamdu Lillah); there is no god but God (La ilaha illa-llah); and God is most great (Allahu Akbar)."

2) Constant Contemplation until you become among those who have faith with certainty

Allah the Exalted said:{ that he be one of those who have Faith with certainty.} (Al-Anaam: 75)

We should take care of “contemplation” in our daily routine of worship. We should not recite Quran hastily. We want to free our locks {Do they not then think deeply in the Qur'an, or are their hearts locked up (from understanding it)?} (Muhammad:24)

3) This is the time totrade with Allah the all Mighty .We should fix a program with various routine of worship that lead to maximum gain in reward.

4 ) Pay attention to your daily routine of worship (fajr till maghreb)

Routine of worship can include: Fasting, praying on time, voluntary prayers (nawafil) from dhuha and Sunnah prayers (The Holy Prophet, peace be upon him, offered extra Raka'at of Prayer in addition to those of Fardh Prayers) Morning and Night invocations (Adhkar) .. Doing Good (Al-Birr) .. Da’awah to Allah.. Listening to lectures .

My Advise:

Do not be attentive only to the obvious worship that has no effect on your heart. We want to recite the Quran until a verse softens our hard hearts { Which the trustworthy Ruh [Jibril (Gabriel)] has brought down upon your heart} (Ash-Shuara: 193-194)

We want to remember and mention Allah with our hearts more than with our tongues. We want an invocation that renews our love and nostalgia to Allah- the Most Loving-

We want to prostrate and feel the closeness to Allah more than to think of the reward of a house in paradise for who prays a twelve sunnah prayer a day.

Feel His love, more than think of the reward you attain by doing the worship

If we remembered paradise, we remember that it’s the residence where we will see Allah the all Mighty i.e. we ask for His neighborhood before we ask for our house in paradise { My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise} (Al Tahreem:11)

We want our hearts to be cured from the hereafter temptations..

Furthermore, the ten days and ramadhan are followed by the feasts... And usually the feasts are days of straying from Allah... So don’t stray like them

The winner is the foremost with a worship that affected his heart

The winner will be the one who let go of his heart’s sins (not only the apparent sins of the body).

Hand in hand in “Days in paradise”

You will receive a new daily message that contains a routine of worship (verified by Sunnah and Quran), and an abandoned sunnah. May it become the reason to soften hearts

Please supplicate to Allah to bless our time to fit all that work

Let us from the beginning of our days repeat our renewed slogans .. and ask Allah the all Mighty to guide us to fulfill them
No one will precede me to Allah
I will show Allah what I will do
O Allah I am prevented by excuse, so don’t deprive me the reward
We will have Faith with Certainty

New slogan: We are honest with Allah

O Allah keep us steady on the path of Islam till the die we meet you as Muslims …

Hand in Hand to reach paradise
Written by Sheikh Hany Hilmy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.