PDA

View Full Version : Second Message: Paradise is for those who Strive Hard

manhagmuslim
11-18-2009, 08:58 PM
Second Message: Paradise is for those who Strive Hard
Sheikh Hany Hilmy
18/11/2009

My Beloved in Allah ..

O Allah the - all Mighty- help us to remember you, to thank you and worship you well

O Allah bless these ten days

O Allah guide us to Your path with your mercy

O Allah we ask you in these days (doing good) Al Birr and (piety) Taqwa and from work what pleases you

My beloved in Allah ..

Days in Paradise >>This is our project during the ten days of Dhul Hijah

Drawing close to Allah the Exalted and Most Great is beyond doubt like dwelling in paradise.

This bliss fill our hearts with tranquility and happiness ..

It is the heaven of affability and nostalgia..

It is the delight felt in our hearts due to renewal of repentance

It is the enjoyment of humbling oneself before his Lord in repentance and obedience

Paradise has terms and has its own cavalry. To enjoy these heavenly feelings.. You have to fulfill those terms

To be amongst the cavalry of paradise, your slogan must always be “If Faith were at (the place of) Ath-Thuraiya (pleiades, the highest star), even these men would attain it."

If paradise is Allah’s precious commodity, we will strive hard in Allah's Cause as we ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior) so we can win it.

Are You with me in this pledge my brothers and sisters?

If your answer is yes, then lets revive our hearts in its garden of faith

The first step: ~*~*A determination that does not burn out and a drive as high as mountains~*~*

In order to achieve that, you must be scarce with every second in your time. You must work hard in every second and renew your repentance.

If you watch your time attentively.. then you are competing with Hamad Ibn Salamah (The Biographies of prominent nobles (7/447-448)): Mussa Ibn Ismael Al Tabuzky said:" If I said that I never saw Hamad Ibn Salama laughing, I would be honest. He was busy all day. He was either narrating sayings of the prophet –peace and blessing be upon him- upon people, reciting Quran, remembering Allah, or praying. He divided his day among all that."

Who will challenge him and avoid the slipping of time?

Be tight-fisted with the seconds that pass from Dhul Hijah

When you watch your time attentively, you would not be seen unless worshiping in various ways:

Remembering Allah - Reciting Quran - praying and falling prostrate to draw near to Allah - making da’wa, exerting your effort and money for the sake of doing good - Treating your parents good and enhancing your morals. Enhancing morals are the heaviest deed in the balance (on judgment day) of them all

The second step: ~*~*A high drive in the race of the righteous to Allah~*~*

Who will be enthusiastic when he hear about the righteous ways?

One of them said: I was living with Jawar Baqar Ibn Qotayba, I left after dinner and he was reciting { O Dawud (David)! Verily! We have placed you as a successor on the earth; so judge you between men in truth (and justice) and follow not your desire - for it will mislead you from the Path of Allah.} (Sad:26) then he said: I went down to him before dawn to find him reciting it and crying. Thus I understood that he was reciting it all night.

This is the perfect contemplation. It is the perfect descending of Quran unto hearts. It is the accountability of the soul. This is the best meditation for faith .. who will be the foremost?

Who will work hard like Ibn khafef :

In the biographies of prominent nobles (16/346), “Ibn Bakaweeh said: I heard Ibn Khafeef saying: I used to recite ten thousand (Al Ikhlas chapter) in one Rak’ah at the beginning of my way to Allah and sometimes I used to recite the whole quran in one rak’ah”

It was narrated about Ibn Khafeef, “that he suffered from pain in his waist. When it was severe, it paralyzed him. If he was called to perform the prayer, he used to arrive carried on the back of another man. Some people advised him: you should take matters easy. He answered: If you heard the call of prayer and you didn’t find me in the prayer then seek me in my tomb”

Those who are seeking the closeness to Allah in the ten days, Where is your drive?

My advise:

(1) Revive an abandoned Sunnah every day

Our sunna today: The prophet –peace and blessings be upon him- used to say in Ruku’ (bowing down):
(O Allah I bowed to YOU, believed in You, Surrendered to You, My sight, hearing, brain, bones and nerves submitted to You) (Narrated by Muslim)

What is required: Feel the pleasure of worship during Ruku’

Ruku leads to khushu’(full solemnity), submission, and veneration. Reforming your ruku’ will surely abide to what Allah the all Mighty said: { Thus it is [what has been mentioned in the above said Verses (27, 28, 29, 30, 31) is an obligation that mankind owes to Allah] and whosoever honours the Symbols of Allah, then it is truly from the piety of the hearts.} (Al Haj:32)

Our Supplication:

Al Emad used to say: (O Allah forgive the one with the hardest heart .. and the one with the biggest sin .. and the one with the largest amount of sins.. and the one with the greatest crime)

( O you who guide the confused .. Guide us to the honest and sincere way and make us amongst your righteous servants)

Remember: These days are better than the days of Ramadhan .. We are required to do heavier deeds in them

They are the most loved by the Most-Beneficent .. we are required to { work deeds of righteousness, the Most Gracious (Allah) will bestow love for them (in the hearts of the believers).} (Maryam:96)

They have the same reward as Mujahedeen(Those who fight for the sake of Allah) (And strive hard in Allah's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islamic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion of Islam),

They are the season for the arrival of Allah’s guest: O Allah we are prevented by excuse, so don’t deprive us the reward

They are “few days”, there is no way that Allah’s despise descends on you because of waste of time.

(2)An idea to be implemented in the time of Negligence:

Pick a time where people are playful and worship Allah during it. A worship while people are playful resembles migrating to the prophet peace and blessing be upon him.

Remember Allah at time where people are inattentive. The person who remembers Allah among the negligence resembles the fighter if he is compared to who fled the battle.

May Allah laugh at you. If He looked at you and laughed, you will become amongst those who are not reckoned. You will enter paradise without reckoning or torment.

Written by Sheikh Hany Hilmy

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.