/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Just an update.

Italianguy
11-19-2009, 12:07 AM
It has been about 2 or 3 weeks since i checked the forum. I posted a thread about a Christian hiring a Muslim. Well i hired him soon after, (2 days) i posted that thread.

He is awesome and evrybody loves him!

All of my employees are Christian except for Muhammad. It took a few days for everyone to get used to him. But now they love him and regurlaly talk to him about Isam(i think hes done more research on Islam now, than ever, because of his Christian coworkers, but he says it keeps him sharp) He is a great help in the office, and the other day he decided to break the ice with the feild employees by bringing in water balloons filled with red dyed water and "bomb" them all. It was hilarious!!! i laughed so hard at them i knocked over my computer and broke it, aw well it was worth it!

Muhammad and his wife had me over for dinner the other night. It was a blast. My son played with his son for 4 hours and fell asleep on the floor. His son is teaching my son Arabic! (they are Arab)

Thanks and sorry i havent posted in awhile, more questions comming soon.

God be with you all!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-19-2009, 12:09 AM
glad it worked out.. wishing you all the best

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.