/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone willing to meet and greet?

Italianguy
11-19-2009, 12:11 AM
I would really like to befriend or at least meet with a Muslim 1 on 1. Male only of course. I know it sounds ironic because i have a Muslim employee but we try to keep some things seperated.

If interested let me know i am in the Hampton roads Virginia area!

Thanks, God be with you!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
11-19-2009, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
I would really like to befriend or at least meet with a Muslim 1 on 1. Male only of course. I know it sounds ironic because i have a Muslim employee but we try to keep some things seperated.

If interested let me know i am in the Hampton roads Virginia area!

Thanks, God be with you!!
Peace Italianguy.

Welcome to the forum. I do not know if any of our members are in your area. However, I am certain that you will get many replies about any questions on the forums. Please feel free to ask questions. You will find us to be very diverse and from nearly every country

OmarAlexander
11-19-2009, 12:56 AM
I live in Maryland, thought maybe I would be at least quasi local (and also could help because i am an american revert to Islam). Checking google maps it turns out Hampton Roads is in very far down the coast in southern va, (i didnt know where it was)

sorry!

We can help answer your questions online if we can, inshallah, if it turns out there is no one closer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.