/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

IAmZamzam
11-19-2009, 03:35 AM
A relative of mine (one of the few I can stand, in fact) has cancer and is getting operated on soon, perhaps Saturday. I would appreciate your prayers.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-19-2009, 05:13 AM
Thread approved.

Rafeeq
11-19-2009, 10:29 AM
May Allah cure him/her, and make the process of operation easier & less painful.

ahmed_indian
11-19-2009, 10:32 AM
may Allah make operation successfull and may Allah bring his health back. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
11-19-2009, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yahya Sulaiman
A relative of mine (one of the few I can stand, in fact) has cancer and is getting operated on soon, perhaps Saturday. I would appreciate your prayers.
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, May Allah(swt) forgive your Relative's sins minor and major, bestow upon them endurance, and make this operation a success without any complications inshallah.

اللَّهُمَّ أذْهِبَ الْبَاسَ رَبَّ النَّاسِ، اشْفِ وَ أنْتَ الشَّافِى، لا شِفاَءَ إلّا شِفاَؤُكَ، شِفاَءً لَا يُغاَدِرُ سِقَماً

Allahumma adhhibal-bas, Rabb-annaas, ishfi wa Anatal Shaafi, la shifaa' 'illa Shiaa'uk, Shifa'al la youghadiru saqama

O Allah, Remove the Hardship, Oh Lord of Mankind, Grant cure, for You are the Healer, There is not Cure but from You, cure which leaves no illness behind

[Sahih al-Bukhari]

IAmZamzam
11-23-2009, 11:33 PM
All right, the surgery is over with and it went well. Though my cousin will still need some chemo, it seems everything is going fine, thank God.

ahmed_indian
11-24-2009, 06:38 AM
All right, the surgery is over with and it went well. Though my cousin will still need some chemo, it seems everything is going fine, thank God.
Alhamdulillah - Allah be Praised!

IAmZamzam
12-01-2009, 02:07 AM
She's back in the hospital because she needs an absess removed from her abdomen. I'm afraid I need your prayers again.

ahmed_indian
12-01-2009, 07:20 AM
may Allah help her and ease her pain

Muslim Woman
12-01-2009, 08:25 AM
:sl:

May Allah cure her and forgive her all sins , Ameen.

Visiting the sick

As alullah al-'azheem rabb al-'arsh al-'azheem an yashfeeka

Translation: I ask Allah the Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure you

When there is bodyache

Aoozu bi'izzatillaahi wa qudratihi wa sultaanihi min sharri maa ajidu.

Translation: I seek the protection of Allah's Prestige, His Power, His Dominance and His Kingship from the evil of my pain.

[Hasan and Tirmizi]

http://www.islamic-world.net/childre...d/dailydua.htm

- IqRa -
12-01-2009, 12:41 PM
She's back in the hospital because she needs an absess removed from her abdomen. I'm afraid I need your prayers again.
May Allah give her ease and allow this illness to be a means of forgiveness for her sins, Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.