11-19-2009, 07:34 PM
:sl:

Have fun, make lots of dua. :)

:wa:

Güven
11-19-2009, 07:34 PM

MashaAllah!

May Allah grant you a safe journey and May your Hajj be accepted and InshaAllah you'll make the best of it! Ameen

Make LOTS of dua for me! :D

ajnabee
11-19-2009, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
Assalamu Alaikum

please make dua ! propa scared...

lol subhanallah dont be scared! u should be excited! :D im excited for u! it'll be ur best experience ever insha'allah! trust me! :)

may allah grant u an accepted hajj. ameen.

stay safe and keep us in ur humble du'as.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alpha Dude
11-19-2009, 07:37 PM
May Allah accept your hajj, as well as that of your family, and make it easy for you all, ameen.

format_quote Originally Posted by Guven
And me! For guidance.

جوري
11-19-2009, 07:39 PM
pls akhi remember me in your du3a..I'd really deeply appreciate it..
Ask Allah swt to make my affairs easy for me and grant me success and happiness in this life and the next

Jazaka Allah khyran

cat eyes
11-19-2009, 07:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
May Allah accept your hajj, as well as that of your family, and make it easy for you all, ameen.

And me! For guidance.
Ameen to that and make duaa for me also imsad

Raudha
11-19-2009, 07:41 PM

May Allah take you and bring you back safely and grant you a Hajj Maqbool and Mabroor. Ameen

Make dua for me as well. For guidance, success, contentment and maghfirah.

:w:

Danah
May Allah accept your Hajj and make everything easy for you

please don't forget us in your duaa

Dagless
MashAllah. There is nothing to be scared about; just remember the harder it is for you, the better it will be.

format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
Ditto ;)

Rabi'ya
11-19-2009, 07:47 PM

please remember me and my family in ur duaas. most importantly please ask Allah to soften my mums heart towards Islam inshAllah

jazakAllah kheir in advance :)

IbnAbdulHakim
11-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Ameen to all the dua's

lol dont get me wrong

im very excited bout it

bout scared too coz i dont wanna commit any sin...

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (p.b.u.h) said, "Whoever performs Hajj for Allah's pleasure and does not have sexual relations with his wife, and does not do evil or sins then he will return (after Hajj free from all sins) as if he were born anew."

and i will be making dua for you all inshAllah

Danah
11-19-2009, 07:51 PM
Maybe you should check this out to get the feeling from now.
http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...rip-macca.html

^^I missed that place so much now!!

AabiruSabeel
11-19-2009, 07:58 PM

MashaAllah bro! May Allah let your Hajj be Mabroor and Maqbool.

Rafeeq
11-19-2009, 07:59 PM
May Allah accept your journey in His way. Pls remember us also, especially me :(

al Amaanah
11-19-2009, 08:01 PM
:salamext:

may Allah grant u a safe journey and accept ur 7ajj ameeen!
ENJOY!!!

BintAbee
11-19-2009, 08:19 PM

May Allah take you and return you safely. I'm sure you'll love every moment spent in haramain. Make the most of it! Keep the entire Ummah in your duas especially on Arafah. When will you be returning?

Insaanah
11-19-2009, 11:30 PM
May Allah accept your Hajj, ease all your journeys, and make you as pure from sin as the day you were born. Ameen.

I'm quite late in replying so you might not see this, but please pray for all the ummah and also that Allah eases all affairs for me and my family, and that Allah takes us to His house soon. Ameen.

Ummu Sufyaan
11-20-2009, 03:35 AM
wa alaykum us-Salaam
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
Assalamu Alaikum

please make dua ! propa scared...
all the best...about committing sins, just relax and concentrate on doing good deeds.

im so envious :(

syilla
11-20-2009, 04:49 AM
i'm so jealous...but i already rep you :p

sirajstc
11-20-2009, 06:25 AM
Wow great please remember me in ur dua :)

sirajstc
11-20-2009, 06:27 AM
Ameen.............

Hayaa
11-20-2009, 06:53 AM

May Allah swt accept your hajj and make it one of the best experiences for you! Ameen.

It's been said, but please remember us all in your duaas! :D

Supreme
11-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Good luck friend (I won't lie and pretend I know what dua is).

How does one go on a Hajj? Do you simply get on a plane, depart at Jeddah and then drive to Mecca?

S_87
11-20-2009, 12:34 PM
may Allah accept your Hajj!

Insaanah
11-20-2009, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Good luck friend (I won't lie and pretend I know what dua is).

How does one go on a Hajj? Do you simply get on a plane, depart at Jeddah and then drive to Mecca?
Yep! There are hajj travel agents like normal travel agents, who do various packages, like accommodation only, or accommodation plus travel +/- food etc. You pick one, pay, then get on a plane for Jeddah, drive to Mekkah, and the Hajj rituals are in the vicinity of Makkah (Mina, Muzdalifah and Arafat and Makkh itself). It is physically demading though, and is very Abrahamic (peace be upon hm)

Dua that peoiple have ben asking the brother to make, is basically saying, pray for us, as there are certain places and times when prayers are more likely to be accepted. Hajj tops the list.

Peace.

Supreme
11-20-2009, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insane Insaan
Yep! There are hajj travel agents like normal travel agents, who do various packages, like accommodation only, or accommodation plus travel +/- food etc. You pick one, pay, then get on a plane for Jeddah, drive to Mekkah, and the Hajj rituals are in the vicinity of Makkah (Mina, Muzdalifah and Arafat and Makkh itself). It is physically demading though, and is very Abrahamic (peace be upon hm)

Dua that peoiple have ben asking the brother to make, is basically saying, pray for us, as there are certain places and times when prayers are more likely to be accepted. Hajj tops the list.

Peace.
Thank you a great deal sister for answering me! May God reward you for your kind and truthful answers, on both threads.

Ramadhan
11-21-2009, 05:23 AM
fyi, there are also quotas for hajj visas for each country, which are set proportional to the muslim population in the country.
For example, being the largest muslim country in the world, Indonesia receives the most hajj visa quota which is around 200-300 thousands (not sure about the exact number).
The hajj for indonesians is regulated and organized by the Indonesian government through the ministry for religious affairs, and I heard that the quota for next year is already full, so thjose who plan to go on the hajj already have to put their names and make down payment for year 2012.

ardianto
11-21-2009, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Indonesia receives the most hajj visa quota which is around 200-300 thousands (not sure about the exact number).
300 thousands is too much. The quota is one thousand hajj for every one million Muslims. But I hear Saudi govt can gives extra quota but not so much.
If I am not wrong total hajj from Indonesia in this year is around 203 thousands.

ardianto
11-21-2009, 03:48 PM
May Allah accept your hajj, ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.