/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eid is approaching...

Eidsouk
11-20-2009, 10:40 PM
As salaamu alaikum
Eid is just 1 week way. Have you bought all your Eid cards and decorations? Check out my website for some fantastic products to help you celebrate in style!
www.eidsouk.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supreme
11-20-2009, 10:54 PM
What is Eid?

Insaanah
11-20-2009, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
What is Eid?
Muslims have two Eids (festivals), One is Eid ul Fitr at the end of Ramadhan, and the other is Eid ul Adha, which happens at Hajj time, and celebrates Prophet Abrahams readiness to sacrifice his son Ishmael (peace be on them both). Muslims sacrifice an animal and distribute it to the poor.

Ar-RaYYan
11-20-2009, 11:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
What is Eid?
Seriously? you never heard of that word before?
and you live in London:hiding:

Eid is a festival for muslims. We celebrate twice a year- after Ramadan and during the Hajj.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supreme
11-21-2009, 12:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ar-RaYYan
Seriously? you never heard of that word before?
and you live in London:hiding:

Eid is a festival for muslims. We celebrate twice a year- after Ramadan and during the Hajj.
No, I'd only heard of Ramadan. But thank you both for your answers:statisfie

جوري
11-21-2009, 12:15 AM
I just started a thread on how desperate I am to have Eid decoration in time.. how soon can I receive some of this stuff?

جوري
11-21-2009, 12:16 AM
there are no Eid lights in this patch, and you are located in England imsad

Eidsouk
11-22-2009, 10:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I just started a thread on how desperate I am to have Eid decoration in time.. how soon can I receive some of this stuff?
As salaamu alaikum

If you order by Monday / Tuesday, you should receive your items by Thursday / Friday at the latest - insha Allah!

As for lights, thanks for the suggestion. Actually I just started this business a few weeks ago, so this Eid is kind of a testing time for me, to see what works and what doesn't. Insha Allah, I will take on board all the suggestions / feedback given and put it into plan for next year's Eid.

Eidsouk
11-22-2009, 11:04 PM
sorry, i just read your other posts, i guess you're in the US. i'm only posting in the UK at the moment. it wouldn't reach you in time for eid. have you tried soundvision?

جوري
11-22-2009, 11:16 PM
what is sound vision? I just put up some of the most dated cheesiest decorations, it is all I can do to keep from gagging, I wanted something nice and tasteful for this most tremendous holiday.. I am really sad that there is no market out there for this, and I understand that our holidays are more solemn and religious than festive, I'd still like there to be joy in the little ones heart as I experienced when I was a kid.. I still have a few more days insha'Allah, maybe I can salvage this yet..

Whatever I couldn't do with decorations I certainly over compensated for with gifts.. insha'Allah they will love them...

:wa:

جوري
11-22-2009, 11:17 PM
by the way WOT seems to have a few negative comments about your website.. I'd check it out..

_PakistaN_
11-23-2009, 03:47 AM
I'm more excited about chaand raat rather than eid.

Rafeeq
11-23-2009, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
I'm more excited about chaand raat rather than eid.
Chand Raat before this Eid comes ten days earlier, if spoken technically, -PAKISTAN-

Eidsouk
11-23-2009, 08:27 AM
by the way WOT seems to have a few negative comments about your website.. I'd check it out..

sorry, what is WOT?

check out http://www.soundvision.com/shop/pview.asp?Item=913-004 for a nice eid banner

جوري
11-23-2009, 01:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eidsouk
sorry, what is WOT?

check out http://www.soundvision.com/shop/pview.asp?Item=913-004 for a nice eid banner
It is a firefox addon that alerts people to the safety or lack-of in certain sites and disables you from going in..

Eidsouk
11-23-2009, 03:27 PM
It is a firefox addon that alerts people to the safety or lack-of in certain sites and disables you from going in..

oh no! imsad can you send me the link, as i can't seem to find it.

jzk

جوري
11-23-2009, 09:15 PM
:sl:

pls don't be sad, I think if people comment it can change the rating..
also you'd need to download WOT to be blocked, people do this whether deserved or not, many Islamic sites are blocked by this WOT-- but it is useful otherwise against mal-ware .. sometimes people use it for the personal vendetta, so sites like answering christianity will be blocked even though there is nothing wrong with them, xtians just find content objectionable so they rant..

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3456

Eidsouk
11-24-2009, 10:31 AM
as salaamu alaikum
hope you are well.

i checked out this wot website, they seem quite racist if you ask me. they say that a certain right wing, racist, anti-Muslim organisation's website is the best, most important website in the UK.

do you think i should register with them to get my ratings up? please can you give me the link which talks specifically about my website, as there's so many websites, it's difficult to find mine!!

jazakallah khair

جوري
11-24-2009, 01:29 PM
yes just download the link through firefox, then try to enter your website, it will give you then options to read the rating/comments.. nothing bad is said of your site other than it has harmful malware I believe..

khyer insha'Allah

Eidsouk
11-24-2009, 01:48 PM
yes just download the link through firefox, then try to enter your website, it will give you then options to read the rating/comments.. nothing bad is said of your site other than it has harmful malware I believe..

khyer insha'Allah

jazakallah khair

Akmal786
11-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Salaam Sister

Insh'Allah I hope your well.

I see you are trying to increase your customer on EidSouk we can help you do that Insh'Allah

Have a look at out site www.ummahvouchers.co.uk

If you are interested in how we are helping other online muslim businesses let me know.

Jazak Allah

Akmal Saleem

Ummah Vouchers

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.