/* */

PDA

View Full Version : MuslimYouthGroups.org

Beardo
11-21-2009, 01:25 AM
:sl:

I've opened a new Organization: MuslimYouthGroups.

Here's the "About" page:

Muslim Youth Groups is an organization under the Jannah Network. We hold complete independence in our policies and decisions.

As an organization, we promote young Muslims to carry out their projects with ease and accessibility by a common means: the Internet. Our organization offers a subdomain to every participating Youth Group who are interested in promoting their local services through the web. An on-line discussion forum is also available to send messages via the forum. The forum also includes a place for Youth Group members worldwide to meet and discuss ideas together. Our goal is to create a unified system of Youth Groups, offering web services and if budget allows in the future, monetary services as well.

Our Youth Groups are, by MYG Terms & Conditions, obliged to abide and heed the Shari’ah at all times under the MYG Organization. We do not seek nor request any donations or monetary funds from the youth groups or other individuals/organizations. Our mission is only to preserve the youth in the hope for a better future.

We live in a world where the Muslim youth are facing trials and tribulations by previous generations. We hope to combat this false ideology by showing the true Faith, which is modesty, moderation, kindness, affection towards all mankind, and most importantly, showing pride and honor in one’s faith.

At Muslim Youth Groups, we hope to provide all means necessary to set the road to a unified Ummah. As humans, disagreements are bound to occur. However, it is not the disagreements which cause the problem, but how we learn to accept or reject them with compassion. As one Group, we strive to set a strong standard for the participating regions and locations.

We do not accept donations, but your Dua’s are sincerely appreciated.

- MuslimYouthGroups.org

Please do pass the word on!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pen Marks
11-21-2009, 06:26 PM
This is one of the best ideas yet!

Ps. I can't register on the forums. The form asks that I fill in the authorization code from the picture, but there are no numbers or letters on the picture.

Beardo
11-21-2009, 07:35 PM
The forum hasn't exactly opened yet. I'm first looking for some Youth Groups interested in joining. Alhamdulillah, we curruently have Toronto, Canada interested. Quite a few states are interested in joining at the moment as well. Lookin' for a few groups before moving with the forum. I want to make sure we can follow through with the idea Insha'Allah.

Glad you liked it. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!