/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Nation of Islam"

Italianguy
11-21-2009, 04:42 PM
Woooooow, I was just reading an article about the Nation of Islam that another brother told me to read. No wonder Islam doesn't recognize them(they are disbanded now) and are called "The ten Percenters" they were nuts! Spaceships, white devils, bombs in the earth that will blow up and they put God (or Allah) as the captain of the Mothership that fly's 40 miles above they earth. Weird.

Not to say Christians don't have crazy's either, look at Jahova's witnesses and Christ Scientist, or Mormon's . Just google "Jonestown" you will see.

I wish there was a way that Muslims and Christians could nonviolently stop these nutjob sects of our true Abrahamic faiths. We don't pray to a tree or worship the sun or kneel to pagn and weird stuff.

Peace and blessings upon all!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aadil77
11-21-2009, 04:49 PM
Sorry but you know as a muslim I only agree with islam and not christianity, so I think its quite weird when you pray to a man and claim he's God, when we believe that he was a prophet of God.

We can't really tag team and stop other sects when there's huge differences between our own beliefs.

Supreme
11-21-2009, 06:52 PM
The Nation of Islam was a joke. Apparantly, the white race was 'invented' by a mad evil scientist. Unfortunately, their racist teachings went against the very tenets of Islam, hence why they aren't considered true Muslims.

I agree that Christianity has its fair share of 'heretics'- I'm a Protestant, and you being Catholic Italianguy, you may believe me to be a heretic. Truth be told though, I don't think it's anyone's duty as a Christian to call other Christians heretical, especially seeing as Jesus commanded us not to judge.

Italianguy
11-21-2009, 10:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
The Nation of Islam was a joke. Apparantly, the white race was 'invented' by a mad evil scientist. Unfortunately, their racist teachings went against the very tenets of Islam, hence why they aren't considered true Muslims.

I agree that Christianity has its fair share of 'heretics'- I'm a Protestant, and you being Catholic Italianguy, you may believe me to be a heretic. Truth be told though, I don't think it's anyone's duty as a Christian to call other Christians heretical, especially seeing as Jesus commanded us not to judge.
Oh I am not Catholic, i am %100 Protestant. My family who i have spoke of in the past where Roman Catholic. I' am not judging...just stating facts, No man or woman on earth has the right to judge any other man, Christian or Muslim!

God Bless you!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhmadibnNasroon
11-21-2009, 10:37 PM
They commit shirk with Allah but alhamdulillah their "Nation" is dying.

Italianguy
11-21-2009, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhmadibnPhilip
They commit shirk with Allah but alhamdulillah their "Nation" is dying.
I'm pretty sure their "Nation" is dead, Who in their right mind would believe Allah is flying around in a spaceship waiting to come down to earth to plant bombs underground. In my oppinion that is Blasphemy, especially since Elijah Muhammad said he was The second "Muhommad" and they put Fard as Allah.

By the way can you translate "Alhandulillah" just curious? I/m trying to learn Arabic.

Peace be with you.

AhmadibnNasroon
11-21-2009, 10:54 PM
alhamdulillah=all praise is for Allah/praise be to Allah

As for the nation of juhaal, then they are still alive in the US mainly in Chicago. They're not as strong anymore in New York alhamdulillah but they do still exist. They have tv programs on the local community television network here. Whats funny is that they actually consider themselves to be Muslims. Allaahul'musta3n. May Allah guide these people.

Italianguy
11-21-2009, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AhmadibnPhilip
alhamdulillah=all praise is for Allah/praise be to Allah

As for the nation of juhaal, then they are still alive in the US mainly in Chicago. They're not as strong anymore in New York alhamdulillah but they do still exist. They have tv programs on the local community television network here. Whats funny is that they actually consider themselves to be Muslims. Allaahul'musta3n. May Allah guide these people.
Just checking, i am planning a visit to a local Mosque and i was told that i was not to visit a "Nation of Islam" Mosque. I am interested in talking to an Imam and witnessing Muslims in prayer.

Thanks, and may Allah bless you!

AhmadibnNasroon
11-21-2009, 10:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Italianguy
Just checking, i am planning a visit to a local Mosque and i was told that i was not to visit a "Nation of Islam" Mosque. I am interested in talking to an Imam and witnessing Muslims in prayer.

Thanks, and may Allah bless you!
You're welcome, and May Allah guide you to Islam ameen.

Supreme
11-22-2009, 12:32 AM
Oh I am not Catholic, i am %100 Protestant. My family who i have spoke of in the past where Roman Catholic. I' am not judging...just stating facts, No man or woman on earth has the right to judge any other man, Christian or Muslim!
I apologise, Protestant Italians are far rarer that Catholics. Generalisation on my part.

Italianguy
11-22-2009, 12:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
I apologise, Protestant Italians are far rarer that Catholics. Generalisation on my part.

don't appologise it's fine and your right there aren't to many Protestant Italians like me. There are a few I started an Italian small group it consists of about 15 of us now. God bless

_PakistaN_
11-23-2009, 03:51 AM
From my knowledge of Christianity I believe it is said that Jesus will sacrifice himself for people's sins.

The thing is.. will it be right if someone commits a murder and they arrest someone else. Each person is responsible for his or her own actions...

ardianto
11-23-2009, 04:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
From my knowledge of Christianity I believe it is said that Jesus will sacrifice himself for people's sins.

The thing is.. will it be right if someone commits a murder and they arrest someone else. Each person is responsible for his or her own actions...
From my knowledge this post is out of topic. :D

We are talking about Nation of Islam or other deviant groups.

mkh4JC
11-23-2009, 04:22 AM
Pakistan if you want your question answered start a thread in the comparative religion section.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.