/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic literature/Quranic verses

anonymous
11-21-2009, 06:17 PM
As Salam Mu Alaikum

I have many papers with Quranic verses and many with Hadith's on them. A lot come through the post from charities. Others come from the Masjid or events that I go to.

The question is what I should do with them. I also have photos of Masjids - could someone tell me what to do with them.

I have tried researching. I haven't got a clue where to bury them because my garden is concrete floor and not too big.

I can't put them in flowing water because there isn't one near me. I live in Birmingham.

The only option is burning but that is a last resort. Could brothers and sister let me know what I should do?

JazakALLAH-heir

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
11-21-2009, 09:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
As Salam Mu Alaikum

I have many papers with Quranic verses and many with Hadith's on them. A lot come through the post from charities. Others come from the Masjid or events that I go to.

The question is what I should do with them. I also have photos of Masjids - could someone tell me what to do with them.

I have tried researching. I haven't got a clue where to bury them because my garden is concrete floor and not too big.

I can't put them in flowing water because there isn't one near me. I live in Birmingham.

The only option is burning but that is a last resort. Could brothers and sister let me know what I should do?

JazakALLAH-heir
Asalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb, if it is not possible to bury them or use flowing water then as a last resort it is permissable to burn them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.