/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Famous Actor Gibson converts to Islam ? reality?

Humbler_359
11-21-2009, 08:23 PM
The date is 2006.

:exhausted

False report?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
11-21-2009, 08:26 PM
it is from 2006 of course it is false.. he'd made the 'passion of the christ' when?

lol.. I love those things they come up with.. he had a little 'anti-Semitic' drunken moment, so of course he must have converted to Islam..

strange world!

Humbler_359
11-21-2009, 08:41 PM
Lol, I am kind of laughing this.

"After producing The Passion of the Christ, I felt a great deal of apprehension whether I should make my change of faith public or not, after all I have become an icon of the Christian movement with this film. Yet the joy I feel through my faith encouraged me to make a public announcement.."

He spoke to the Imam of that mosque regardind Islam, "This change encounter led me to further my inquiries into Islam, and then it hit me: This is the faith for me."

Impacting his movie career he replied, "I certainly will spend some time in Muslim countries learning more about Islam. But not to worry, I am currently working on the script of 'Allah's Sword', biographical treaties on the great Muslim hero Hamza. We are in talks with Dimensions Films and Sony Pictures regarding the production."

Hilarious joke by Hollywood propaganda.

Btw, Converting to Islam is not fun games.

Supreme
11-22-2009, 12:29 AM
Mel Gibson is one of the most devout Roman Catholics in Hollywood. I appreciate his faith and his good intentions to make Christians films, but he does regularly come across as Anglophobic with his films *cough* Braveheart, The Patriot *cough*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
11-22-2009, 09:28 AM
:sl:
Well, with that cleared up, I think we can lock this thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.