/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "King of kings" and "earthly kings"

ahmed_indian
11-22-2009, 08:02 AM
:sl:

we will be very pleased if a king will remember us or more than pleased if he mentions us in his assembly. we will go running to him if he calls us. we will try to take best gift for him. right? isn't it?

*but why we dont want to remember Allah when He has said that He will remember us?

*why we dont talk about Him in gatherings when we know that He will mention us in better assembly?

*why we dont go to him walking knowing that He will come to us running?

*why we dont bring heart full of love, fear, humility and submission when we stand in fron of Him?

"Allah Almighty said "...I am with him if he remembers Me. If he remembers Me to himself, I would remember him to Myself. And if he remembers Me in a gathering, I would remember him in a gathering, which is even better.....And if My servant comes to me walking, I would go to him speeding." (narrated by Bukhari)

just imagine: Rabb of worlds - Creator of universe remembering us!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_PakistaN_
11-23-2009, 05:37 AM
that writing in blue... the first time i read it a whileback somewhere i started crying.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.