/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 13 yr old Hindu girl speaks out against Pakistan

Binyamine
11-22-2009, 09:05 AM
:sl:

13 yr old Hindu girl speaks out against

Site: <object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZ8QSVvu2bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HZ8QSVvu2bw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
11-26-2009, 08:26 PM
HAHAHA!!!

She made me laugh. What a brat.

nocturnal
11-27-2009, 02:22 AM
It's so sad that even in contemporary secular India, we still have residual remnants of such hateful and redundant ideology. What makes it even more telling is that bigots use children to spread their vitriolic prejudices.

It is no different to the Taliban doing the same thing in Afghanistan and Pakistan, or the European fascist groups adopting similar tactics. I cannot believe how the Indian government can remain unperturbed by such overt intolerance being manifested in a 13 year old girl. It's just astonishing.

Supreme
11-27-2009, 10:49 PM
Such hatred... India and Pakistan need to resolve their differences, and fast. I've no doubt if you went to Pakistan you'd find a similar anti-India sentiment, but the two nations act like England and France in the Medieval period.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Humbler_359
11-27-2009, 11:29 PM
(Laughing......madam, she need more education)

Goo-ood job!

IN FACT, Majority of Kashmirs people voted that prefer to be part of Pakistan, India ignored it. India doesn't solve anything since negotiations. :skeleton:

GuestFellow
11-27-2009, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
(Laughing......madam, she need more education)
She needs medication, forget education. She sounds nuts and psychotic.

AbdullahSyed
11-28-2009, 04:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nocturnal
It's so sad that even in contemporary secular India, we still have residual remnants of such hateful and redundant ideology. What makes it even more telling is that bigots use children to spread their vitriolic prejudices.

It is no different to the Taliban doing the same thing in Afghanistan and Pakistan, or the European fascist groups adopting similar tactics. I cannot believe how the Indian government can remain unperturbed by such overt intolerance being manifested in a 13 year old girl. It's just astonishing.
TALIBAN??? You are getting confused with Arabs. The videos media shows of children talking about killing jews etc.. are arabs not Taliban. Taliban does not teach their children to kill non muslims they taught them to rely on Allah and fight those that fight them. Read about the jewish tribe that lived with the Taliban and how the children treated their jewish tribal leaders with great respect. Taliban are very good people its the foreign influence from Arabs, Pakistanis and other foreigner that came to fight have bought their customs and views of life. Taliban cannot enforce their laws at time of war. But then agian we still havent seen anything evil coming for children of Taliban.

Supreme
11-28-2009, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbdullahSyed
TALIBAN??? You are getting confused with Arabs. The videos media shows of children talking about killing jews etc.. are arabs not Taliban. Taliban does not teach their children to kill non muslims they taught them to rely on Allah and fight those that fight them. Read about the jewish tribe that lived with the Taliban and how the children treated their jewish tribal leaders with great respect. Taliban are very good people its the foreign influence from Arabs, Pakistanis and other foreigner that came to fight have bought their customs and views of life. Taliban cannot enforce their laws at time of war. But then agian we still havent seen anything evil coming for children of Taliban.
Yup, no doubt about it, the Taliban are really good guys!

nocturnal
11-28-2009, 05:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supreme
Lol, i used to have that attitude too. Anyone who would engage in resistance to Western hegemony was to be extolled regardless of their own methodology and policies.

kamran javed
11-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Such hatred... India and Pakistan need to resolve their differences, and fast. I've no doubt if you went to Pakistan you'd find a similar anti-India sentiment, but the two nations act like England and France in the Medieval period.
i agree to this person . pakistan have a alot of cropter leaders comes but the same time is like old time .pakistan wo wahd country ha jis ko koi nahe khatim kar sakta . agar kisi kie b hamat ha to wo pakistan kie taraf ankh utha k to dakhy. phir dakha jy ga . jb tak pakistan ma eman dar or muslim log han tb tak pakistan ka koi khuch nahe bagar sakta.
Rahe bat pakistan ko khatim karny kie to ya un kie bohal ha.agar itna he dam ha to badar py foj la k wapous kyoun kie the . is waja sy k pakistan k jazbat sy darty thy. sirf foj ka jazba dakh k wo dar gy thy .

agar koi bahe is ko english ma translat kar k post renew kar dy to marbane ho ga . cuz i did't write english

zakirs
11-28-2009, 06:56 PM
IN FACT, Majority of Kashmirs people voted that prefer to be part of Pakistan, India ignored it. India doesn't solve anything since negotiations.
*coughs*.. i guess last time i read it was kashmir being an independent state from Pak and In.

Anyway black sheep are there everywhere :).

To the person who thinks taliban are nice.No group no matter however islamic it claims itself to be cannot be good as long as it grows hatred and creates suffering for the poor and old. And no matter what battle it may be killing of innocents and women and children is a strict no no in islam. I hope you do remember this brother

AbdullahSyed
11-28-2009, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nocturnal
Lol, i used to have that attitude too. Anyone who would engage in resistance to Western hegemony was to be extolled regardless of their own methodology and policies.
Provide evidence of their policies which would be deemed inhumane? You made a statement about the children of Taliban without any evidence. And you dismiss a person who says they are good people. As a person determined to see the destruction of the west.

AbdullahSyed
11-28-2009, 10:34 PM
To the person who thinks taliban are nice.No group no matter however islamic it claims itself to be cannot be good as long as it grows hatred and creates suffering for the poor and old. And no matter what battle it may be killing of innocents and women and children is a strict no no in islam. I hope you do remember this brother
Again another person with passionate statement without any evidence. Which innocent women and children were killed by Taliban?

Supreme
11-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Again another person with passionate statement without any evidence. Which innocent women and children were killed by Taliban?
Depends what your definition of innocent is. If you define 'innocence' by 'not going to school', then no one innocent died at the hands of the Taliban.

transition?
11-29-2009, 04:58 PM
For the most part, the people within the Taliban are quite diverse in their beliefs, believe it or not. The unifying continuous belief of the Taliban is defending their country and land. Other than that, the Taliban has its share of varied views on many issues pertaining to their lands. It's stupid to label most and multiple issues and actions under "Taliban actions and methodology." One must really understand what unifies the Taliban. It is not TOTAL ISLAMIC EXTREMISM in every issue pertaining to life, it's rather the defense of their lands.

cat eyes
11-29-2009, 05:10 PM
:sl:just 13years old :omg: but pakistan has suffered loads too:cry:

Karl
11-29-2009, 09:58 PM
Provide evidence of their policies which would be deemed inhumane? You made a statement about the children of Taliban without any evidence. And you dismiss a person who says they are good people. As a person determined to see the destruction of the west.
Good post, the Taliban just want to keep Afganistan clean and Sharia and wants rid of the corrupt Zionist puss that is ruling it now and to drive the Kafir legions out. The Taliban my not be perfect but who is? Why can't the West just F**k OFF from Afganistan? I suppose Imperialism is all they know and do, that's the nature of the Beast.
By the way Hindus hide under the bed when there is a solar eclipse...enough said.:p

GuestFellow
11-29-2009, 10:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Good post, the Taliban just want to keep Afganistan clean and Sharia and wants rid of the corrupt Zionist puss that is ruling it now and to drive the Kafir legions out. The Taliban my not be perfect but who is? Why can't the West just F**k OFF from Afganistan? I suppose Imperialism is all they know and do, that's the nature of the Beast.
By the way Hindus hide under the bed when there is a solar eclipse...enough said.:p
I don't think the news is revealing the truth about the Taliban. When Yvonne Eidley was captured by the Taliban, she was not mistreated but was given food/water.

Mujahideen92
11-29-2009, 10:13 PM
What a joke.

Binyamine
11-30-2009, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Guestfellow
I don't think the news is revealing the truth about the Taliban. When Yvonne Eidley was captured by the Taliban, she was not mistreated but was given food/water.
Also to be noted that this sister by the grace of Allah reverted to Islaam.

Supreme
11-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Here's a question: is Saudi Arabia an evil and unrighteous country because the authorities there do not impose the same Sharia the Taliban imposed? I'm interested to know whether you'd happily let the Taliban wage a war against the unclean filth of the Saudi regime (supported by the West no less, what an evil country!) and impose their true Sharia there.

CuteStuff
11-30-2009, 04:35 PM
funny thing is INDIA has more muslims than Pakistan

Karl
11-30-2009, 10:53 PM
Here's a question: is Saudi Arabia an evil and unrighteous country because the authorities there do not impose the same Sharia the Taliban imposed? I'm interested to know whether you'd happily let the Taliban wage a war against the unclean filth of the Saudi regime (supported by the West no less, what an evil country!) and impose their true Sharia there.
Saudi Arabia lives under the shadow and fears the US, since the US is involved in Saudi Oil and profiting by it the US tolerates the Saudi Regime. If the Saudi Regime wanted to rid itself of it's partner "allie and friend" the US would crush it like it did with Iraq. So the Saudi people are in a pickle because in due time the US will crush it anyway, it dosn't matter how they crawl to the West. The Taliban don't crawl to kafirs they would rather die with their boots on in Holy war and attain paradise. The Westerners hate the crawlers, they will divide and conquer them all. I should know I am a Westerner. If the West was hypothetically the oppressed underdog in the world right now, they would be far more vicious and terroristic and fighting tooth and nail than the Taliban. E.g. World War 2, just wholesale obbliteration and destruction to win.
Don't worry about that Hindu Woman raving on about Pakistan. The Hindus are deluded because they think the West are their "friends" but in reality the West is planning to conquer India in time.

GuestFellow
12-01-2009, 03:23 PM
The Hindus are deluded because they think the West are their "friends" but in reality the West is planning to conquer India in time.
I've heard some people say that. Are there any sources showing the West is planning to conquer India?

Supreme
12-01-2009, 05:30 PM
I've heard some people say that. Are there any sources showing the West is planning to conquer India?
In psychology (which I'm currently studying), they have a term for it. 'Paranoia', I believe. Irrational fear and/or assumptions of things which 99% of the time prove untrue.

The Taliban don't crawl to kafirs they would rather die with their boots on in Holy war and attain paradise
This really is living proof that the Taliban will be the end of themselves. This is being evidenced in Afghanistan and Pakistan at the present time. the evil Saudis (death be upon them and their allegiance to the West!) at least can practise Sharia and have the kafirs on their side. Evil I know, but at least they'll stay in power and make a profit and practise their religion!

GuestFellow
12-01-2009, 07:33 PM
In psychology (which I'm currently studying), they have a term for it. 'Paranoia', I believe. Irrational fear and/or assumptions of things which 99% of the time prove untrue.
Well if Karl has any evidence then I would like to see it. BTW I studied Psychology too! :statisfie

Freud Theory is so creepy..

Supreme
12-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Well if Karl has any evidence then I would like to see it. BTW I studied Psychology too! :statisfie

Freud Theory is so creepy..
I love psychology because it's so relevant. I'm scientifically minded anyway, but psychology isn't traditional science like chemistry and physics, and personally affects you far more. I don't know what to make of Freud. I'm don't think I like some of his theories on sexuality...

GuestFellow
12-01-2009, 09:13 PM
I love psychology because it's so relevant. I'm scientifically minded anyway, but psychology isn't traditional science like chemistry and physics, and personally affects you far more. I don't know what to make of Freud. I'm don't think I like some of his theories on sexuality...
Yes Psychology isn't traditional science but I think it is very important. I find Freud Theory very odd but it has been applied to Hitler. I remember watching a documentary showing a man did a political profile of Hitler and applied Freud's theory and managed to predict when he was going to die or something along those lines.

Karl
12-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Yes the West has openly talked about it in the past with documentarys on their plans. I am sorry I cannot remember the source it was a long time ago. Their plan was to slowly conquer from North Africa right through Southern Aisia and South East Asia and Indonesia, basically the Torrid Zone.
They use carrot and stick, divide and conquer and state destabling techniques by funding pro West agitators and NGO spies. Why do you think that Asia is plagued with Christian Missionarys? They are the spies and vanguards of the West. What do you think "World Vision" is about? The answer Zionist Neo-Conservative Christians ruling the world.

Fishman
12-01-2009, 11:06 PM
The 'Taliban' are murderous monsters and only a complete fool would support them. It's as simple as that. There is plenty of evidence for this out there, just go and look it up. Stonings, beatings and suicide bombings are all under the Taliban's belt, hidden behind their big beards, turbans, robes and other symbols of fake religiousity.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
As for the topic at hand, we must remember that this is a 13-year-old girl, not exactly the wisest person in India. Though Hindu nationalism is repulsive, just like any other form of Nationalism, it is hardly the only thing that exists in India.

titus
12-02-2009, 05:20 AM
Yes, the British have a plan to take it over, then give it back later.

Wait, that happened already. Maybe they just want to borrow it again?

AbdullahSyed
12-02-2009, 02:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fishman
The 'Taliban' are murderous monsters and only a complete fool would support them. It's as simple as that. There is plenty of evidence for this out there, just go and look it up. Stonings, beatings and suicide bombings are all under the Taliban's belt, hidden behind their big beards, turbans, robes and other symbols of fake religiousity.
Stoning to death is part of Shariah for the married adulterers.

Beating, They could not fine the people for volating the laws because majority of them are poor. Beating lighty on the knees but I still think there are better ways of implementing the laws.

suicide bombings: Taliban has always been agiasnt these sort of attacks its was foreign persence of Pakistanis and Arabs that made it into a culture of Afghans.

hidden behind their big beards, turbans, robes and other symbols of fake religiousity.
Mocking the Sunnah of Prophet muhammad (peace be upon him) crossing a dangerous line Akhi. Accusing them of being Munafiq? Wouldnt the Munafiq be scared to die is that not what differentiates a munafiq from a true believer?

GuestFellow
12-02-2009, 03:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
Maybe they just want to borrow it again?
Ah I really don't know, that is why I was asking.

titus
12-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Ah I really don't know, that is why I was asking.
The West may want to influence India, but there are certainly no Western countries that want to take it over. Whoever told you that is grossly incorrect.

Supreme
12-02-2009, 04:44 PM
Yes the West has openly talked about it in the past with documentarys on their plans. I am sorry I cannot remember the source it was a long time ago. Their plan was to slowly conquer from North Africa right through Southern Aisia and South East Asia and Indonesia, basically the Torrid Zone.
They use carrot and stick, divide and conquer and state destabling techniques by funding pro West agitators and NGO spies. Why do you think that Asia is plagued with Christian Missionarys? They are the spies and vanguards of the West. What do you think "World Vision" is about? The answer Zionist Neo-Conservative Christians ruling the world.
Correct. Our Judeo/Christian/Zionist/Conservative/Secular/Evil/Hindu/Shia/Liberal alliance is planning on taking over the ENTIRE WORLD and there is ABSOLOUTELY nothing you can do to stop it. But how could you have possibly have known? I mean, I know the Iranians have been catching on it for a while now...

titus
12-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Our Judeo/Christian/Zionist/Conservative/Secular/Evil/Hindu/Shia/Liberal alliance is planning on taking over the ENTIRE WORLD
You left out the Freemasons, Illuminati, Skull & Bones, the Elders of Zion and the Salvation Army.

Supreme
12-02-2009, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by titus
You left out the Freemasons, Illuminati, Skull & Bones, the Elders of Zion and the Salvation Army.
Jehovahs Witnesses! Let's not forget them. They can have Yemen when we invade it, or Oman. Some form of desert anyway.

alcurad
12-02-2009, 05:05 PM
so, what is the point of this 'discussion' again?

and Supreme, the US invaded that country for the reason of 'spreading democracy' or maybe 'revenge on people who had nothing to do with it anyway' or whatever, and some people didn't quite like that so they fight, that they are not so fortunate to be born in an industrialized modern democracy and don't have much infrastructure is in no small part the US's doing in the first place, I mean the war that ripped the country for over a decade not to mention the current one, so try to be less self righteous about it eh?

Karl
12-02-2009, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
so, what is the point of this 'discussion' again?

and Supreme, the US invaded that country for the reason of 'spreading democracy' or maybe 'revenge on people who had nothing to do with it anyway' or whatever, and some people didn't quite like that so they fight, that they are not so fortunate to be born in an industrialized modern democracy and don't have much infrastructure is in no small part the US's doing in the first place, I mean the war that ripped the country for over a decade not to mention the current one, so try to be less self righteous about it eh?
Good post, the mockers that twist and lie about what I say are not true Christians to me they sound like agents of the Dark One always scoffing at the truth, Jesus would never have behaved like this or preach to people to behave like this. So Supreme stop insulting Christians by hiding under their banner. The Imperialists of the West are not true Christians as real Christians are NOT warmongers!

Qingu
12-03-2009, 03:44 AM
I think there are elements in both the United States and in India that want to "take over the world." Maybe not in a cartoonish supervillain sense. But it is true that Bush and his evangelical-neocon coalition wanted to "spread democracy" across the globe, through force, with "democracy" as basically a code for their specific religious-economic ideology.

I know less about the BJP but from what I do know, they are every bit as intolerant and fanatical as the American evangelicals who made up Bush's base and, after 9/11, talked about "nuking Mecca."

It is important for Westerners to acknowledge that there really are these boogeyman elements in our countries, and elsewhere. And we need to make sure they don't attain power again in our countries.

However, it's also important for Muslims not to generalize here. Not all Westerners agree with American Republicans, or the BJP. Not all Muslims are the same; not all Westerners are the same. And from where I'm standing, it looks like imperialist violent thugs in the West are dying out.

Supreme
12-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Good post, the mockers that twist and lie about what I say are not true Christians to me they sound like agents of the Dark One always scoffing at the truth, Jesus would never have behaved like this or preach to people to behave like this.
Then again, Jesus never had deal with the paranoid.

So Supreme stop insulting Christians by hiding under their banner
I don't know about you, but I doubt a single other Christian would be 'insulted' by my mocking of the inane views that some sort of 'Christian' coalition is invading the planet.

The Imperialists of the West are not true Christians as real Christians are NOT warmongers!
That's true, many Western 'Imperialists' are also atheists, agnostics, Jews, and whatever religion you like.

Argamemnon
12-03-2009, 10:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U58vW2xsgF4

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.