/* */

PDA

View Full Version : for peace of mind

nilufer
11-22-2009, 01:41 PM
ASSALAMU ALAYKOUM,

brothers and sisters i dont know if i should ask this quesion on an islamic forum but please forgive me because i really need help and support , Last monday i was placed the vegetable on my small fridage and when i standed up i hited my head and now 1 week still i have some pain i didnt do anything , no bumps no blood only some pain .

only now iam a bit worry if it is dangerous or not ? for my peace of mind i need your advice jazaka ALLAH

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rafeeq
11-23-2009, 07:51 AM
:sl:Sis Nilufer,

You are un-necessarily concerning it. It is nothing with some problem, it is quite normal. It will go automatically, Insha Allah.

Regarding your worries whether you should ask this on Islamic Forum or not, I would like to clarify, as Islam covers all aspects of life, this forum is also having all the section and anything can be discussed here.

See, your worry is answered and my other brothers and sisters will also reply you, insha Allah.

Dagless
11-23-2009, 01:04 PM
I don't think you have anything to worry about so long after inshAllah, but I would recommend seeing a doctor for peace of mind.

Ansariyah
11-23-2009, 01:11 PM
How bad is this pain? Can u pls tell us more?

InshaAllah its nothin but to be on the safe side see ur doctor sis.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nilufer
11-23-2009, 01:22 PM
Thank you very much brothers and sisters HAMDOLLAH the pain gone

Re.TiReD
11-23-2009, 02:21 PM
^ Alhamdulillah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.