/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hajj

Italianguy
11-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Well i'm sure this isn't what i am supposed to do but i did it...No I didn't go on Hajj...I can't i'm a Christian. But i did just pay for my Muslim employee Mohammad to go. Wow, I am amazed at how organized the Hajj is! I tried to suprise him with this trip. He told me he has been wanting to go but could not afford the pilgrimage nor the time off from work....So i supprised him with a full month off with pay and payed his entire way there! It is expensive i'm not even about to say how much i cost. He was so excited he cried, he tried to turn it down but i had already payed for it(so he had to go). I like Mohammad, and thought he deserves this. He has been doing awesome at my company and is dedicated to his work(i don't know what i am to do without him for a month)

The point of this thread is that i was amazed how organized and easy it was to get this orginized on such short notice(it did cost a fortune) but i was able to do it with the help of his wife and brother.

God bless you on your pilgrimage!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Humbler_359
11-22-2009, 04:42 PM
:sl: Brother Italianguy,

You are AWESOME, man !! That's surprised to me that you are very kind person unlike most people's cold heart.

Insha'Allah, thank you for supporting the guy in positive way. I am pretty sure, he is much appreciated you. Are you aware of history in Hajj that Abraham (PBUH) build the foundation?

For Non-Muslims, there is nothing attractive in Mecca (Hajj). Most of the year it is extremely hot (around 50 degrees centigrade), and sometimes in the winter it is extremely cold in the night!

Mecca and Medina are restricted to Muslims, and there is no discrimination about that. These are the 2 most holy places (Mecca and Madina) and they are only useful for Muslims. Besides, the season of Hajj as well as Ramadan are very crowded.

Imagine if non-Muslim tourists flock to the country at the same time!

Italianguy
11-22-2009, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Humbler_359
:sl: Brother Italianguy,

You are AWESOME, man !! That's surprised to me that you are very kind person unlike most people's cold heart.

Insha'Allah, thank you for supporting the guy in positive way. I am pretty sure, he is much appreciated you. Are you aware of history in Hajj that Abraham (PBUH) build the foundation?

For Non-Muslims, there is nothing attractive in Mecca (Hajj). Most of the year it is extremely hot (around 50 degrees centigrade), and sometimes in the winter it is extremely cold in the night!

Mecca and Medina are restricted to Muslims, and there is no discrimination about that. These are the 2 most holy places (Mecca and Madina) and they are only useful for Muslims. Besides, the season of Hajj as well as Ramadan are very crowded.

Imagine if non-Muslim tourists flock to the country at the same time!
I couldn't imagian if all faiths visited Mecca. There is already 2.2 million who visited in 2008! That is alot. I have seen video of Hajj it is beautiful. So many devout God fearing men and women. I do know some of the history of Hajj, the Ka'Ba and Mecca. Very interesting.

Thank you, and God be with you!

Alpha Dude
11-22-2009, 08:59 PM
That's a very nice thing you did, Italianguy.

Won't all the other workers complain though? :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Italianguy
11-22-2009, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
That's a very nice thing you did, Italianguy.

Won't all the other worker's complain though? :p
Honestly they were all a little skeptical at first but that only lasted about a week. They love him now. He gets along with everyone great. They didn't complain about the trip, they also don't know how much it costs or even understand what it is(i'm the boss too, so what i say goes)if they complain they know where the door is. I am a Christian and my business is Christ centered but Mohammad is a freind that i have known for years so it was a gift to him. I was trying to send his wife to but it was more than i could afford. I respect everyones religious beliefs and would do anything for Mohammad.

Funny enough they all said they miss him and his jokes about us all day! he brings alot of humor to the office.

God be with you!

cat eyes
11-22-2009, 09:28 PM
:sl: mashaAllah thats very nice of you :) at first i had to rub my eyes what i was reading was actually true, a christcian paying for a muslim to go on hajj ;D the most important pillars of islam! wow you are awsum friend to have:D
:wa:

Italianguy
11-22-2009, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cat eyes
:sl: mashaAllah thats very nice of you :) at first i had to rub my eyes what i was reading was actually true, a christcian paying for a muslim to go on hajj ;D the most important pillars of islam! wow you are awsum friend to have:D
:wa:
I take none of the credit, I do as my Lord tells me. It's not that God told me to send him on his Hajj, just that I should prove to him a Christian brother will be there for him in his time of need. He might not have able to do this if not for the funds i provided he has had some bad experiences here in the states and could not have done this without some help, he did not ask but told me everything i wanted to know about Hajj, and has helped me in understanding peacefull Isalm.Mohammad is a great friend and I would do anything for him and his family.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.