/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Niqaab, Hijab or Nothing?

dovelove
11-22-2009, 06:31 PM
Salaam alaykum sisters......peace to the non muslim sisters (u shud jump on board b4 its too late)

I was looking for advice on the niqaab, and read another thread, which led me to post this poll, cos I am interested to know the stats on this forum as I think there is good sample size here.

Duff roll....so the question is.......

Do you wear the niqaab, the hijab, or nothing?

Can you also give little background info as to why you choose whatever you did..

for example, I wear hijab cos all my family wear it....... or I wear niqaab cos i think it fardh.... or I wear nothing cos I worry what the village will think.... or I live in little village and dont want to get any grief..... or I go to university/school/college and its banned....... or sometimes I wear hijab sometime I wear niqaab sometimes I wear nothing...... I dont think I have to cover my hair/face...... or I live in a crazy place and would get shot for wearing it..... or I am not muslim I just cover my hair to keep the dust off it/keep it nice.... etc etc,

Please also say if you are a born always practising muslim, or practising revert muslim, or someone who dont pray but was born a muslim or non muslim. As much info as you wanna throw into the mix.

Thanks for taking part sisters in Islam, and hope u have a blessed day and days there after.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Raudha
11-22-2009, 06:39 PM
:wa:

Sis dovelove this type of poll was opened before and closed by the mods because those sisters who do not don the Hijaab will be publicizing their sins by posting their story here on board.

May Allah guide us ALL unto the straight path. Ameen

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

:w:

chacha_jalebi
11-22-2009, 06:43 PM
voted .... nothing :D wish i could wear niqaab:embarrass

with this on the front

but really its not our business if someone wears niqab/hijab/not, and their reason for it,:D innaay

AabiruSabeel
11-22-2009, 06:45 PM
:sl:

For reasons explained by sis Raudha in the second post,

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.