PDA

View Full Version : The Seventh Message: The Heaven of Trust in Allah

manhagmuslim
11-23-2009, 04:04 PM
The Seventh Message: The Heaven of Trust in Allah
الكاتب/ Sheikh Hany Hilmy
23/11/2009

In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent, Most Merciful
And may peace and blessings be upon the prophet, his family, his companions, and the ones that follow his path

My beloved in Allah,

I swear to Allah Who holds my breath in His hands that I love you in Allah

I Ask Allah to make my love to you a reason for Him loving us;and an intercession for when we meet Him

O Allah with bestow your mercy unto us; and protect us from all worries

O Allah gather us on Your obedience and pleasure
You are the most generous when asked; and the most bountiful when giving

Did you feel yesterday the breeze of forgiveness?

Did anything change in you? Did you find that Allah’s promise is true?

Did the feeling of uneasiness go?

Did your heart become a bit pure?

Did you feel the pleasure after seeking forgiveness?

Allah the Exalted said: {Seek the forgiveness of your Lord, and turn to Him in repentance, that He may grant you good enjoyment} (Hud:3)

I trust in Allah that he won’t forsake us not because we deserve it. On the contrary, it is for the reason that { He (Allah) is the One, deserving that mankind should be afraid of, and should be dutiful to Him, and should not take any Ilah (god) along with Him, and He is the One Who forgives (sins).} (Al Muddathir:56)

I am certain that the situation will change. We must revert to Allah. This will only happen if we are sincere and honest in our demand for Allah’s closeness.

This is the capital of the people of faith: He trusts Allah and mistrusts himself

Salama ibn Dinar was asked: O father of Hazem, what is your capital? He said: My trust in Allah the all Mighty .. and my desperation in what people own (Al Helyah 232:3)

Allah -the all Mighty- promised to help us if we help (in the cause of) Allah. He promised to provide us with good livelihood if we believed in Him and made righteous good deeds. Verily, Allah never breaks His Promise.

My trust in You Allah that You will help us when we stumble and accept our repentance

But how can we taste the pleasure of our trust in Him?

First: We must learn about Him.. and build our bond with Him with certainty. Certain about what He has for us more than what we have in our hands. .

Shaqeeq Ibn Ibraheem said:” If you want to test your knowledge about Allah, Look at what Allah has promised you and what people promised you. Which one is your heart more certain about?” (Al helyah 64-8)

Do like Al Zubayr in all his affairs, and you will win:

It was narrated in the book (alHelyah 91-90/1) on the authority of Abdullah Ibn el Zubayr that he said:

When it was the Battle of Bassorah( Battle of the Camel, or Battle of Jamal) Al zubayr recommended his commandment and said: O my son, if you failed in anything, use the help of my lord. I said: By Allah’s name I didn’t understand what he wanted until I asked: My father, who is your lord? He said: Allah.

I said: By Allah’s name, I never fell in a distress out of my father’s debt without saying O lord of Zubayr clear his debt and it was cleared. Al Zubayr was killed and he did not leave a dinar (Their money currency).

He only left behind two pieces of land in the woods and one house. His debt was for the reason that people used to keep their money with him and he used to refuse taking their money except if they said it was a loan.(i.e. This was to make sure if the money was lost, it would not be a loss of people’s money.

It will be considered as a loan.) I calculated hid debt and I found them two thousand of a thousand (i.e. two million) and I paid it.

Abdullah Ibn el Zubayr used to call every season for four years: Whoever indebts el Zubayr, come forward to pay you his debt. When the four years passed, they started dividing the money left. He had four wives, every one of them took a thousand of a thousand (i.e. one million) and two hundred thousand.”

Look at the way you should treat Allah ? Al Zubayr was indebted by two million.. and after four years of his death, each one of his wives inherited a million and two hundred thousand. This is the share of a person trusting Allah.

What will you do?

Who will make a great charity trusting that Allah will give him more?

Are we going to see a sister making her jewelry as a charity for the sake of Allah -the all mighty- to spread the daa’wa everywhere? She has trust in Allah when He said: “Spend and I will spend on you”

Are we going to see a sister who will wear the right Islamic veil like the mothers of righteous believers?
Though people fight it .. she trusts in Allah. He ordered her to wear hijab then He won’t forsake her.

Are we going to see those who will increase their routine of night prayers without fearing fatigue? He has trust in Allah. Allah will bless his few hours of sleep and will not forsake him.

Will our state change from now on?

The sign for this change of state is four:
Abu Solyman elDarani said: Whoever trusts in Allah in his provision: His morals will be enhanced. Forbearance will be a subsequent. He will become generous in spending and will be relieved from Satan’s scruples in prayers.

Who will dwell in the heaven of trustiness?
Who will compete in good morals?
Who will learn to forbear and repress his anger?
Who will be generous in spending on the poor and needy before the feast?
Who be provided with khusu’ (Concentration and humbleness) ?

To implement these meanings, here is today’s sunnah:

Blowing on the left three times when faced with scruples in prayers:

It was narrated on the authority of Ibn el Alaa’ that Uthman Ibn aby elAas asked the prophet –peace and blessings be upon him- : "Prophet of Allah Satan is between me and my prayers. He confuses my recitation. The prophet- peace and blessings be upon him- said: <<That is Satan who is called Khanzib. If you felt his scruples, ask refugee in Allah from satan and blow on your left side three times, wet blows>> He said: and I did that and Allah made him go away. “

I advise you to say this duaa to cure yourselves

O Allah move me from the humility of sinning to the pride of obedience
O Allah soften my heart with repentance
O Allah don’t make my heart as hard as stone

Written by
Sheikh Hany Hilmy
http://www.manhag.net/trjmh-alshykh-hany-hlmy.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.