/* */

PDA

View Full Version : TIME cRuNcH @ UCL

UCL ISoc
11-24-2009, 10:47 PM
UCLU ISoc Presents......

We've all been there. You finally mustered up the courage to sit down at your desk to do some work and finish catching up on the lecture notes from week 1. But, hold on, you think to yourself, let me just quickly check my email before I open the textbook that has been collecting immense dust on the shelf.

5 hours later...

You have neither checked your email nor done any work. Deja vu all over again.

This year the ISOC have a Time based theme for the first week of talks of the academic year. We have a wide range of talks and speakers coming down from Muslim rappers to a special bonus on Marriage all with the underlying theme of time and the lack thereof.

So please come down and attend as many of the events as your timetable permits inshaAllah!

With the Will of Allah, we are sure you will walk away from this week with new knowledge strapped firmly under your belts and a fresh perspective on how to make best use of your limited time in this limited world.

Hope to see you all there inshaAllah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UCL ISoc
12-02-2009, 09:26 PM
UPDATE: Tomorrow's event with Amir (aka LOON) and Muslim Belal will now take place in JZ Young Lecture Theatre, NOT Gustave Tuck.

Doors open at 4.45pm, tickets at £3 will be sold at the door

Uthman
12-02-2009, 09:35 PM
If I was at UCL, this would definitely be the event for me!

Procrastination is my trademark.

gladTidings
12-02-2009, 09:37 PM
I would like to come... but I just dont have the time lol...gerritt?? Maybe not.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.