/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm back

Mohamed_
11-26-2009, 05:12 PM
Salam Aleykum,
I'm finally back, I could not get on the forum because I had not internet. And I have something good for you, but what I'd like to tell it's very good for me but it's also a long story.:statisfie
You may know that I am from Hungary, I live with my mother, step-father, brother. But nobody is a muslim. My dad is a muslim and, he lives with his wife, daughter, son.

There's a rule in Hungary if you have passed your age 16, then you can change parents, if you did not pass age 16 then you cannot.
I've passed my age 16, so I'm going to change. I'd like to live with my dad. My dad's wife, daughter and son are not muslims yet, but they are going to convert in few weeks or maybe months, they are very preparing to be a muslim. Therefore I'd like to live with my 'muslim' family. And I'll do it as fast as possible.

Also, the life is very bad in Hungary. People get kicked from jobs, and cannot even find any job anymore, a lot of people are getting to live on the streets, they are losing their house. It's very sad.

My dad had not got a normal job before, but since about a week he is getting one, in Malaysia. Insallah, if the things are going well, then we can move there in some week or months. I've also spoken to my dad about moving to Malaysia, he said he would like to take me there and live with them, I want it too.

Another Hungarian muslim lives in Malaysia, he found my dad through the internet. Alhamdulillah, And that man can help us to get to some money, start new life, and live in another country. His name is Laszlo Hosszu Abu Hassan, or something like this, I can't really remember his name.

So that man and my dad are talking a lot about Malaysia and how the things are out there. He lives in Malaysia for 8 years, and also works there.

In the begin my dad will go there first to check how the things are out there.

When my dad says we can come, then my dad's wife, daughter, son and me will go there too.

Also the man sad, Malaysia is very good, nice and HOT!:p Well, I don't really like the winter, and Malaysia is very good for me, no winter = no snow = no cold. :P Summer all the time, that's what I ever wanted!:p

My dad get known in about a week when he can go to Malaysia.

Well, I'm very happy of all these things, I cannot really wait to live in Malaysia!

I've some question to you. Are there any Malaysian on the forum? What do you know about Malaysia?

I'm very happy now!!:statisfie:statisfie:statisfie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
11-26-2009, 06:00 PM
Congratulations to you brother!

I am an Indonesian, but I have been to Malaysia a few times, and it is a very lovely country and InshaAllah it will be good for your deen also.

There are a number of Malaysians on this forum, such as North_malaysian, but they have been less active lately.

Mohamed_
11-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Thanks brother! :) Indonesia is the neighbour. :P I'm always checking the map what countries are close to Malaysia and things are in it. :) Insallah, we'll be on the North, close to Thailand. We'll be on island Penang, but I don't know which town yet.

Is there any 'working' vulcan in Malaysia? I mean, on the North side.

I'm a bit scared of the flying. I'll be flying 22 hours, but it includes the time that I spend the Cairo's airport. I'll go like this: Budapest -> Cairo -> Bombai -> Kuala Lumpur, then to the town we will live in...

I have never flew before, and not so much as this actually. :D Insallah, I'll make it! :)

Asiyah3
11-26-2009, 07:42 PM
I'm really happy for you bro :statisfie

I don't really know alot about Malesia, but I do have a beautiful and positive picture of it. Anyway enjoy :shade:

May Allah increase your imaan & your family's and keep you happy and insha'lLah everything will go well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
11-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Salaam.

Nice to see things are going well for you! Hope life goes smoothly for you.

Peace.

Mohamed_
11-27-2009, 05:21 AM
Thank you! :) I hope so the life will go well. :D :)

Mohamed_
11-29-2009, 03:49 PM
I visited my dad and we've spoken about Malaysia a lot. He said we are 100 % sure about moving to Malaysia. Only we don't know when. We're waiting for a 'gift' from Malaysia, it contains money to buy the plane tickets or the plane tickets. I can't really wait to get on the plane! I'm very excited! InsAllah, we can leave Hungary in 2 months or so, but at least in 2 years.

But we also have to talk to my mother to ask her she may give me to my dad, so then I don't have to to live her and I can leave my dad and his family to Malaysia. :P

Muslim Woman
11-29-2009, 04:10 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by Mohamed_
Therefore I'd like to live with my 'muslim' family. And I'll do it as fast as possible.
do keep in touch with mom also. Remember though she is a non-Muslim , she has rights over u and u must have a good relatioship with her. Don't listen to her when that goes against the command of God Almighty but show respect to her.

I'm very happy now!!:statisfie:statisfie:statisfie
May Allah increases His blessings in your life , Ameen.

Mohamed_
11-29-2009, 05:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

do keep in touch with mom also. Remember though she is a non-Muslim , she has rights over u and u must have a good relatioship with her. Don't listen to her when that goes against the command of God Almighty but show respect to her.

May Allah increases His blessings in your life , Ameen.
Thank you, sister!

About my mom, I think the same as you do. I'd like to keep the contact with her, but in Malaysia there won't be internet and phone for me. Maybe I can send her some mails. But actually I'm hoping for get to my dad and get out of Hungary.

Muslim Woman
11-30-2009, 12:40 AM
:sl:

... Maybe I can send her some mails.
Our Postal department gives ad : write letters , it's permanent :)

Samiun
11-30-2009, 02:07 AM

Hi brother Mohamed_ I am currently living in Malaysia, and the truth is to be honest.

Its not VERY beautiful as you think because everything has a down-side no?

If your planning on staying in Kuala Lumpur I suggest you should be really careful there since I heard there's a lot of bad cases going on there.But you have to tell me which state are you going before I explain it in a more detail way.My words could be harsh but I'm only saying this as a Malaysian Point Of View.

Mohamed_
11-30-2009, 02:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel

Hi brother Mohamed_ I am currently living in Malaysia, and the truth is to be honest.

Its not VERY beautiful as you think because everything has a down-side no?

If your planning on staying in Kuala Lumpur I suggest you should be really careful there since I heard there's a lot of bad cases going on there.But you have to tell me which state are you going before I explain it in a more detail way.My words could be harsh but I'm only saying this as a Malaysian Point Of View.

Yes, I know that there's no such a place where's only good things. I've found out that we will be close to island Langkawi, but not on the island. Somewhere close to Arau or Baling... I don't really know, but that's sure we will be on the north and very close to Thailand -insAllah.

Samiun
12-01-2009, 05:49 AM
Yes, I know that there's no such a place where's only good things. I've found out that we will be close to island Langkawi, but not on the island. Somewhere close to Arau or Baling... I don't really know, but that's sure we will be on the north and very close to Thailand -insAllah.
Oh, you're pretty lucky I guess. Since KL is such a crowded place and has lots of bad things going around, I think that's a good place to live in although I've never been there.

Good Luck Brother... :) And may you learn some Malaysian Language.

You will find them saying...

"Apa khabar?"-What's up?

"Selamat Pagi!"-Good Morning

Mohamed_
12-01-2009, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nabiel
Oh, you're pretty lucky I guess. Since KL is such a crowded place and has lots of bad things going around, I think that's a good place to live in although I've never been there.

Good Luck Brother... :) And may you learn some Malaysian Language.

You will find them saying...

"Apa khabar?"-What's up?

"Selamat Pagi!"-Good Morning

Thank you! :) I'm already looking for some known Malaysian sentences!:D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.