Pen Marks
11-26-2009, 09:47 PM
:sl:

Have a great Eid everyone! :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Danah
11-26-2009, 09:56 PM
^ lol I liked that "baaa" in your thread title
Eid Mubarak everyone, and may Allah accept from our brothers and sisters who are now doing Hajj and make it easy on them

Na7lah
11-26-2009, 10:01 PM

Lol!

Eid Mubarak everyone, and may Allah accept from our brothers and sisters who are now doing Hajj and make it easy on them
Ameen!

Ramadhan
11-26-2009, 11:08 PM
Eid Mubarak everyone!

In a few minutes, I am going to witness the bloodsheds of tens of baas and a few of moos!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
11-27-2009, 07:44 AM
^ mashaAllah that's a lot! is it like a group animals slaughtering for a village or something like that?

Nájlá
11-27-2009, 08:46 AM
Eid Mubarak :D

ژاله
11-27-2009, 08:52 AM
^lol
eid mubarak everyone....:)

noorseeker
11-27-2009, 09:26 AM
Eid Mubarak everyone

Far7an
11-27-2009, 10:47 AM

Eid Mubarak to all! Have a great day insha'Allah.

Woodrow
11-27-2009, 10:58 AM
Eid Mubarak Everybody. It is quite early here nearly 2 hours until fajr. But a nice time of day to put some thought into what Eid Adha means and how it can be celebrated by us Muslims who have no Muslim neighbors.

Then comes the realization, I do have a very large nearby Muslim family. Right here and as close as my monitor. Welcome into my home Dear Brothers and Sisters Jazakallahu Khayran for your wonderful Eid gifts of thoughts and Du'as. Let us share some time on this wonderful day of all Allaah(swt) has done for each of us and how little he demands of us. Let us together make this a day of reflection and thoughts about what Eid Adha means to us.

Let our hearts be with our Family who is today fulfilling their Hajj and may their example and Du'as increase the Eemaan of each of us who are at home, but have our thoughts in Makkah.

Ramadhan
11-27-2009, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah
^ mashaAllah that's a lot! is it like a group animals slaughtering for a village or something like that?
It's the collective sacrifice from my neighborhood at my local mosque. The total damage was 71 goats and 3 cows. ;D

Cabdullahi
11-27-2009, 11:52 AM
happy eid...

ahsan28
11-27-2009, 12:01 PM
Eid mubarak to forum members and their families :D

jannat
11-27-2009, 12:28 PM
Eid mubarak everyone !!!!!!!
Have a lovely day and enjoy it, whenever your celebrating it :d

Asiyah3
11-27-2009, 12:33 PM
Eid mubarak everyone :D

lol, I didn't get the "baa'" at first, thought it was said out of boredom.

Danah
11-27-2009, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
It's the collective sacrifice from my neighborhood at my local mosque. The total damage was 71 goats and 3 cows. ;D
MashaAllah!!!! May Allah accept from you.

ardianto
11-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Eid Mubarak !

format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Eid Mubarak everyone!

In a few minutes, I am going to witness the bloodsheds of tens of baas and a few of moos!
In my local Masjid only one baa that sacrifice today, the rest are tomorrow.
Today is Friday, Masjid yard is also used for salat Jum'ah.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
11-27-2009, 03:00 PM
EID MUBARAKKKKKKKKKK! I hope you all have fun INSHALLAH.

Beardo
11-27-2009, 03:08 PM

Credits to Sister Na7lah!

Eid Mubarak to you ALL! I loved the comic in the first post. ;D "Did you see how sharp those knives are?!" And then I had to squint to see what the other sheep said... "Yes! Don't remind me!" ;D

Eid Mubarak to you all. May Allah Ta'ala fill your years and lives with noor, piety, righteousness, prosperity, love, affection, and goodness!

I was considering ending this post "With Love, Rashad", but then that'd sound corny, and people are already on my back for writing a post with pink text earlier on that other thread "What would you do if you woke up..."...

So, I'll just end with:

Eid Mubarak, Jazakumullahu Khair (for keeping this forum up!), Wa Alaykum As-Salaam,

RASHAD!

With love from the IslamicBoard staff!

cat eyes
11-27-2009, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pen Marks

Have a great Eid everyone! :D

i love this pict its so cute:giggling:

i wish you all a very happy peaceful eid.

may Allah Accept your good deeds

forgive your transgressions

and ease the suffering of all people around the globe.

EID MUBAREK!!
:wa:

Muslim Woman
11-27-2009, 04:25 PM

ঈদ মোবারাক আস সালাম

মহান আল্লাহ আমাদের হজ্জ , কুরবানী ও রোজা কবুল করুন , আমীন

Eid Mubarak As Salaam

May Allah accept our Hajj , Qurbani and fasting .

Insaanah
11-27-2009, 06:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Then comes the realization, I do have a very large nearby Muslim family. Right here and as close as my monitor. Welcome into my home Dear Brothers and Sisters.
A very apt descrition. It is actually just like having a large gathering of family in your front room. Some of them discussing politics and current affairs, some discussing matters of deen, some playing puzzles and having fun...and of course, some bickering! :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Let us share some time on this wonderful day of all Allaah(swt) has done for each of us and how little he demands of us. Let us together make this a day of reflection and thoughts about what Eid Adha means to us.

Let our hearts be with our Family who is today fulfilling their Hajj and may their example and Du'as increase the Eemaan of each of us who are at home, but have our thoughts in Makkah.
Ameen thumma ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.