/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eid mubarak

dovelove
11-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Salam Alaykum brothers and sisters,
HAPPY EID to you all, may Allah bless you and accept your prayers and pilgrimages inshAllah. Hope you all have a pleasant and peaceful day inshAllah.
Fe Aman Allah
Wa Alaykum Salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al Ansari
11-26-2009, 11:57 PM
Eid Mubarak my brothers and sisters.

GreyKode
11-27-2009, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Ansari
Eid Mubarak my brothers and sisters.
Eid Mubarak to you brother and the rest of the brothers and sisters.
May ALLAH(swt) make it a blessed eid for all the muslim ummah.

Misz_Muslimah
11-28-2009, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dovelove
Salam Alaykum brothers and sisters,
HAPPY EID to you all, may Allah bless you and accept your prayers and pilgrimages inshAllah. Hope you all have a pleasant and peaceful day inshAllah.
Fe Aman Allah
Wa Alaykum Salam
Wa alaykum salam,
Eid mubarak to you too and ameen to the dua :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kamran javed
11-28-2009, 05:26 PM
assalam oalikum .happy eid day to all my brothers an sisters . umead ha k tamam baheon or bahno ny ache eid guzari ho ge . ALLAH ap sb ko khush rakhy aamine

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.