/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mystery files game

جوري
11-27-2009, 02:18 AM
http://www.games.com/game-play/myste...e-fate/single/

Used to play this on nintendo DS before I gave it away.. hope it works for you..

enjoy..

Eid Mubarak

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tilmeez
11-27-2009, 05:27 AM
Wish i could give you infractions for this addictive game :D

جوري
11-27-2009, 05:54 AM
rofl no pls don't a few more of those and I am out..

...... if you really like it, you might want to try this for DS if you have a DS

Tilmeez
11-27-2009, 06:03 AM
NOOoooooo!
I have already wasted some 45 minutes on the game and could to second level only.

I will try it these links after Salat :X

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
11-27-2009, 07:55 AM
lol.. well if you have the wii and not a DS, you can get this,

it is just fun, I just received this one so I don't know if it is as good as the DS version, the objective of the game differs..
the one in the link above only has two levels and no real focus to the game, so you might be bored of it quickly.. it should sharpen your skills, or so I'd like to delude myself :D

Eid mubarak insha'Allah and gnight..

Soulja Girl
11-27-2009, 08:04 AM
:sl:

So addictive! :exhausted I can't get past the second level though =[

جوري
01-08-2010, 11:34 PM
new free games of the same type but more challenging ..

http://www.games.com/game-play/myste...spects/single/

:w:

Muezzin
01-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Oh man, this reminds me I've yet to solve one of the final puzzles of Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

Asiyah3
01-10-2010, 01:04 PM
There are some words which are not so familiar to me... It takes me enough time to look from a translation-site what the words mean :/

جوري
01-10-2010, 05:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
Oh man, this reminds me I've yet to solve one of the final puzzles of Professor Layton and the Curious Village.
I love prof. Leyton. oh my God.. they came out with another one, '' professor layton and the diabolical box'' do you have that one too?

:w:

~Raindrop~
07-19-2010, 02:19 AM
:bump1::bump1::bump1:

Cabdullahi
07-19-2010, 06:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ
http://www.games.com/game-play/myste...e-fate/single/

Used to play this on nintendo DS before I gave it away.. hope it works for you..

enjoy..

Eid Mubarak

you play ds?

~Raindrop~
07-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Mystery Case Files: Huntsville comes free with most if not all, Sandisk Cruzer USBs. I'd clocked that one only about 6 times so this makes a nice change lol. The graphics aren't as good as that one, though- maybe because the screen's a lot smaller?

Cabdullahi
07-19-2010, 11:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
Mystery Case Files: Huntsville comes free with most if not all, Sandisk Cruzer USBs. I'd clocked that one only about 6 times so this makes a nice change lol. The graphics aren't as good as that one, though- maybe because the screen's a lot smaller?
clocked? USB? graphics?
language and expertise only a guy would exhibit.....Audhubillah :skeleton:

y'all need to stop playing bogus games and start 'clocking' some real stuff

جوري
07-19-2010, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
you play ds?
I gave my DS up to my niece who lost it shortly thereafter .. however, I have a wii.. and I like girly games.. Yes, Yes I like girly games so sue me!

Cabdullahi
07-19-2010, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by τhε ṿαlε'ṡ lïlÿ

I gave my DS up to my niece who lost it shortly thereafter .. however, I have a wii.. and I like girly games.. Yes, Yes I like girly games so sue me!
good for you madame!

~Raindrop~
07-20-2010, 12:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii

y'all need to stop playing bogus games and start 'clocking' some real stuff

Hey. What are you trying to say? It's only to be expected when I had no little girls to play with when I was younger. I hated pink, and loved bikes and cars (still do). It's not only guys who know about the cool stuff, you know. <_<
Who says I don't already? <_<
When my bros first brought GTA, I completed most of their missions. Amateur stuff. And that was only the beginning. There's nothing like a good action-packed game after a hard day at work to combat stress. :statisfie

glo
07-20-2010, 06:01 AM
Oh, I love mystery games!
My daughter and I had a great time with Professor Layton. (I refused to even start the second one, because it had been so addictive!)

Madame Fate is bookmarked ... :D

__follower
07-21-2010, 01:22 PM
:raging:makes u jus want to stay there n play

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.