/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My story

Insecured soul
11-13-2009, 06:55 PM
salaam to everyone

im adib 26 yrs old from mumbai india

recently i became an active member of this forum and i really like it with all the people helping each other and providing support.

i really became close to my religion i started offering salaat though i miss fajr due to laziness but i pray that allah will help me soon

i wish to thank everyone for all thier support.

jazak allah khair :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
OurIslamic
11-13-2009, 07:24 PM
Salam!

Welcome to IB! :D

unknown_JJ
11-13-2009, 11:29 PM
aww welcome 2 d forum

Rafeeq
11-14-2009, 04:22 AM
Welcome to the LI and may Allah make your stay more beneficial for you here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Insecured soul
11-14-2009, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
:sl:

Welcome to the forums. :welcome:Did you attend the peace conference 2009 last week at Sion?
no i did not but im a great fan of zakir naik :)
its been so long i havent watched any of his lectures

Uthman
11-14-2009, 01:41 PM
Welcome Brother Adib!:)

format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
Did you attend the peace conference 2009 last week at Sion?
zAk, did you? :nervous: Did you participate in the Q&A after the lectures? Then I can see you when it airs on Peace TV!

Insecured soul
11-27-2009, 03:11 AM
Salaam-alaikum

I have already introduced myself and i just wanna share my story as what i was in the past and what i am now.

I see a drastic change in myself, i was a dj and music composer and there where nothing in my life expect music, parties, drugs, girls, and all haraam activities and now i cant believe what all i use to do.

I feel the time went without praising allah swt is lost, salaat's lost and everything else.

I do salaat now and constant dhirk, once music was my life and now i completely avoid it and i shifted to naats and nasheed :)

As you all know our imaan fluctuates and i fear of doing those things again and i wanna save myself from all such forbidden activities, iv decided to marry as i know it will increase my imaan and iv told my mom to search a good musliman for me, i hope she will find soon, he he :)

I just wanna do every little thing to please allah swt and i pray that i always think like this and act this way.

They say when u take someone's name and do dua its a lot meaningfull and chances are higher of it getting accepted so please my brothers and sisters take my name and do dua and ask allah swt to keep my imaan stable and to always keep me on the right path

Jazak allah khair

PS: my name is adib :)

جوري
11-27-2009, 03:34 AM
Masha'Allah, may Allah swt make you steadfast and accompany you on your journey.. welcome aboard once again and Eid Mubarak

:wa:

GreyKode
11-27-2009, 03:58 AM
Assalamu alaikum dear brother, your story is a great reminder and an iman booster or all of us, indeed you deserve our du'aa, may ALLAH(swt) keep you steadfast on the truth and may ALLAH(swt) make you a light to his path.

Eid Mubarak, brothers and sisters.

Fטлку
11-30-2009, 09:51 AM
Welcome to the Forum! :D

Rabi'ya
12-08-2009, 09:12 AM
:sl:brother

Welcome to the forum and welcome (back) to Islam !!!!!!

I just read your story and it is a really nice one mashallah. i pray Allah guides you and brings you closer to the deen inshalah....ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.